www.wmdolls.com

Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

Post by hangman2020 »

typo *Can't* need to take autocorrect off
Image Image

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

She looks great HM, Cos-play 1/1 :D

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I have a new cosplay out fit but waiting on some bits to finish it off once finished will have photos up on here somewhere,
Image Image

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Hi Hangman,

I don't suppose you know the measurements of the box she came in do you? I have a lot of practicalities to consider :)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

MattUK wrote:Hi Hangman,

I don't suppose you know the measurements of the box she came in do you? I have a lot of practicalities to consider :)

Hi,

Yes i took some pictures but never got a chance to put them up but have a look this flight case is big, the new skeleton is really good well the one i got is and posing for photos is super easy and make life so much easier then the old skeleton version i have as i have to use two hand and a lot of body weight just to move her in to possession, my full write up on the two skeletons will be done soon and the review on the doll house as well.
the flight case measurements is 163Lx153Wx38D

Image Image
Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Now that is how to shop a doll! How much extra was the flightcase option? It needs more padding at the top, did it come like that or did you remove padding?

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

mandos wrote:Now thatis how to shop a doll! How much extra was the flightcase option? It needs more padding at the top, did it come like that or did you remove padding?
Yeah it had extra padding and it was £150 not a bad price its very solid, going to use this as a prop in my photos.
Image Image

Libor79

Post by Libor79 »

Hello there, i have ordered wm156 with 162 head (i see this head only in this thread, btw most sexy face for me 8) ) from wmdolls.fr where they offer this combination. But at the official site wmdollshop.com I do not see offer this head??? I'm afraid what will be delivered to me. 8O

harlemshk

Post by harlemshk »

any updates on these girls?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Hey Hangman.
I wanted to say thanks for doing the leg work for most of us with your measurements.
I am considering maybe getting a WM157 with a WM#36 head in a few years. I'm considering on use her in photography with my current doll. Putting them in a mother/daughter kind of relation ship.
Also the sheet you provided is very helpful. I've seen something like it at Doll Studio. But I prefer yours.
Would love to see if there are any updates also

@Mandos,
Not sure if you will see this. I also am not sure what most sites charge for a flight case. I can say Beautiful Doll gives you the storage option to have a padded flight case or cardboard box. The price of the flight cases vary with the size of the doll. For the WM157's its $600.00 USD
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

INFORMATIONS