www.wmdolls.com

Question about first time purchase?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Question about first time purchase?

Post by JunkGuy »

wordengine wrote:Is there not a way to stain the nipples and lips so they don't fade?
Alcohol-based inks will stain permanently, though they aren't exactly safe for humans. Kissing and licking could present problems. So the answer to your question is yes, but I'd recommend human-safe lipstick for coloring instead even if it doesn't last as long.

I know this thanks to some yellow tint on the back of Brie's neck and shoulders and around her ears thanks to ink that came out of the first wig I colored. I learned afterwards to let the wig air dry for at least two days first. (It felt dry, but obviously wasn't entirely before I put it on and some of the ink seeped out.) Stain remover made it less noticeably yellow, but its still there and likely not ever going away. Even washing her shoulders with rubbing alcohol and baby oil wouldn't bring out the color entirely. Fortunately her hair is long so its usually covered up, but I see it easily when the head is removed.

You could find red alcohol ink at hobby stores like Michael's (where I got my yellow ink in a three pack of yellow, red, and purple.) Pink, brown, tan and other fleshy colors may be tougher to find. If you try this, start with very little ink, possibly diluted with rubbing alcohol or else you might get a very intense, fake-looking color. I didn't do it to Brie's skin on purpose so I don't know how much it might take. It took surprisingly little ink to color a white wig to Brie's platinum blonde color though (only about 3ml)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

everyone on here has their own opinion of what to do on the honeymoon.

however you have to look at experience. an avid doll collector with a lot of money might go through a harem of 3-4 dozen dolls.
Vendors and factories go through that in a week or less.

when the factories and the vendors tell you to wash the doll down after it arrives, i would heed their warning.

theres a complete what to do with a new doll guide all over here on the forums. Follow it like you would your cars manual.

Also, no matter how good the paint or color, nipple, vag, anus mouth color wears off. the factories little know trick is using pastels and NOT PAINT.

pastels are the same oil base material as you doll and it will meld with the skin.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Procrasturbate wrote:everyone on here has their own opinion of what to do on the honeymoon.

however you have to look at experience. an avid doll collector with a lot of money might go through a harem of 3-4 dozen dolls.

when the factories and the vendors tell you to wash the doll down after it arrives, i would heed their warning.

theres a complete what to do with a new doll guide all over here on the forums. Follow it like you would your cars manual.

Also, no matter how good the paint or color, nipple, vag, anus mouth color wears off. the factories little know trick is using pastels and NOT PAINT.

pastels are the same oil base material as you doll and it will meld with the skin.
Didn't even think of using pastels instead of makeup, hmmmm, oil pastels or chalk? Chalk pastels could be crushed too powder and applied like makeup,

I really didn't care if factory coloring on nipples / vagina came off as a artist it's fun too put on
Faded coloring
IMG_20171029_010653_1.jpg
IMG_20171029_010653_1.jpg (539.15 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
After art time
IMG_20171029_020529.jpg
IMG_20171029_020529.jpg (584.65 KiB) Viewed 1985 times

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Garvdart1977 wrote:
Procrasturbate wrote:everyone on here has their own opinion of what to do on the honeymoon.

Didn't even think of using pastels instead of makeup, hmmmm, oil pastels or chalk? Chalk pastels could be crushed too powder and applied like makeup,

I really didn't care if factory coloring on nipples / vagina came off as a artist it's fun too put on
Faded coloring
IMG_20171029_010653_1.jpg
After art time
IMG_20171029_020529.jpg
Man her body looks great :oops:

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

It really sucks the color on the nipple wont last. The nipple color on my busty aichan lasted 2 days. :(

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

It lasted about two months on my WM. I replaced with apricot colored lipstick - its not permanent but its cheap and easy.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Do I have to use handsoap? I really want to use dove soap just because it smells so nice. I've been practicing washing/powdering with my busty aichan and man she looks great now. I believe the aichan is silicon so tpe will be diffrent. Using a brush for powdering is so much easier then how I use to do it XD

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I use Dove. But I got the plain, white bar - not the kinds with extra perfumes or coloring.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

She shipped today!! :turn-l: :turn-l:
Attachments
mmexport1510655125212.jpg
mmexport1510655125212.jpg (139.36 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
mmexport1510655115192.jpg
mmexport1510655115192.jpg (150.36 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
mmexport1510655102426.jpg
mmexport1510655102426.jpg (119.68 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Wow congratz! The #22 head looks nice in a darker colour aswell 8O
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Finally received tracking information!!! She should be here on the 28th:D

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Only a few more days! Let's get it, let's go!

Nice combo btw. That darker skin tone with the blonde hair, yum!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Dirty-Air wrote:Only a few more days! Let's get it, let's go!

Nice combo btw. That darker skin tone with the blonde hair, yum!
Ty, but I already got her some dark make up and a black wig on the way. Black is one of my
Favorite colors.

ShadowGeist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ShadowGeist »

Just a few days to go. Hope you're all prepared!

I'm a first-time buyer as well, and mine should be delivered in 2-3 days. Pretty exciting stuff.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

I am 80% my landlord or her son will be outside when she arrives. I can't think of anything to say when they ask me whats in the box XD

INFORMATIONS