www.wmdolls.com

Where to buy TPE glue?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dealseadd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Where to buy TPE glue?

Post by dealseadd »

I just got a MW doll with standing option, unfortunately, there is some cracks on the foot close to the standing points (metal). I am in USA, where we can buy TPE glue? I contacted customer service in China, they told me that they don't ship the glue abroad... :glou:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Where to buy TPE glue?

Post by JunkGuy »

Indigo sells a repair kit through DollStudio that includes a TPE paste superior to the factory TPE glue. The factory glue contains a decomposition component, which can make small holes larger before being able to reseal them. The paste does not do this.

If on the underside of the foot, you can try heating a metal object (spoons are ideal) with a small propane or butane burner and then pressing against TPE to perform a melt fix. Bottom of foot is ideal area to experiment with this because you don't often look at bottoms of feet so if you do mess it up, its not so frustrating.Here's a thread describing this process

dealseadd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dealseadd »

Thank you! I will try it later.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I'd also recommend replacing the thin factory-fitted standing bolts with something with a wider head like a carriage bolt for instance - otherwise you will likely find this problem will continue to occur.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I believe I have seen TPE glue (not a glue but a solvent) sold by one or more of the Vendors here on TDF....And there are techniques when using TPE Glue that if not followed properly can cause more damage than what you are trying to repair....

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

look on youtube for a video to help you here one

Image Image

INFORMATIONS