www.wmdolls.com

Miss October (NEW 156cm B-cup) WM Release

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Miss October (NEW 156cm B-cup) WM Release

Post by OmegaDrill »

Absolutely ridiculous

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Majisty
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Majisty »

That is exactly the one I’m saving to order

Device6

Post by Device6 »

This is going to be my first doll. I’ve been browsing for a good while now. Saw TDF award winners. Went through the selection of most vendors dolls, but when I saw this model....it was over. This is the doll I cannot stop thinking about. The user photos have solidified my choice in my head. I know for a first doll, she is quite heavy. A lot of users have posted that you should go light for your first doll. I am going to ignore those users. (Sorry guys!) Trial by weight. I’ve read every single one of Tootsie’s posts, because I know that user is into the heavier dolls and I’ve decided I am going to bring her home no matter the weight.

I’ll just have to get stronger. She’s only 60 lbs lighter than me, so it is going to be a massive challenge, but that doesn’t matter. I am going to deal with it. This will be the hardest thing I have ever done but it will be the best thing I’ve ever done in my 27 years on earth. This out of every doll I have seen up to this point is by far and away my favorite. This is my dream doll. This is the one.

I can’t weight!
dee sicks.

demetric93

Post by demetric93 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Here are some more shots of this doll for those that wanted to see what her equipment looked like.
dsc_8564.jpg
dsc_8552.jpg
dsc_8555.jpg
dsc_8578.jpg
Enjoy...Anung

What skin tone option is this?

Baz_xx

Post by Baz_xx »

tootsie wrote:Coco Austin does have bigger tits but they are fake. This 156cm is my favorite body on the market because it is a realistic style and not "over done". There are other bodies with bigger breasts already so there is a buffet of choices to meet everyone's desire.

Nina is too pale white so she does not come to mind comparing these photos.

@Oberyn, yes I measured her ass at 43 inches myself like I did for the WM 152cm who is 40inch. This 156cm has a realistic waist so it "hides" the big hips she has while the 152cm WM has an unrealistic 21 inch waist and makes her look more curvy.
tumblr_okvfux5Tgl1tnaufeo1_1280.jpg
I love this doll and Im thinking of getting her soon (first one)
do u have any more pics? I really love that one
thank you

Baz_xx

Post by Baz_xx »

[quote="Device6"]This is going to be my first doll. I’ve been browsing for a good while now. Saw TDF award winners. Went through the selection of most vendors dolls, but when I saw this model....it was over.

Hey did you end up getting this doll? Im saving it for it now. would love to see some pics
thanks

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johnklausi »

So, I went ahead and ordered the WM 156cm B-Cup. However, I ordered it (against the factory recommendation) with "Ultra Soft" TPE.

Well, she arrived today, and I don't even know how to describe her, but I'll try. She's so beautiful and soft and jiggly... it's like F**KING a bowl of sexy Jell-O.

If you decide to order a doll with Ultra Soft TPE, I recommend you have a dedicated area just for her. That type of TPE is SOOoo.. unbelievably delicate and fragile. If you DON'T have a dedicated area, you'll likely ruin her within the first couple of weeks.

On the other hand, you won't believe how amazing and realistic she will be. She is so realistic and feels so good that she almost feels like a real woman. That's why I've decided that my bed will be her dedicated area.

Baz_xx

Post by Baz_xx »

johnklausi wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:17 pm So, I went ahead and ordered the WM 156cm B-Cup. However, I ordered it (against the factory recommendation) with "Ultra Soft" TPE.

Well, she arrived today, and I don't even know how to describe her, but I'll try. She's so beautiful and soft and jiggly... it's like F**KING a bowl of sexy Jell-O.

If you decide to order a doll with Ultra Soft TPE, I recommend you have a dedicated area just for her. That type of TPE is SOOoo.. unbelievably delicate and fragile. If you DON'T have a dedicated area, you'll likely ruin her within the first couple of weeks.

On the other hand, you won't believe how amazing and realistic she will be. She is so realistic and feels so good that she almost feels like a real woman. That's why I've decided that my bed will be her dedicated area.
Please post some pics, would love to see. I have this doll too

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johnklausi »

I'll see if I can get a video. The Wow factor on the jiggle effect will be really impressive.

...but no slam videos.

Baz_xx

Post by Baz_xx »

johnklausi wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:26 pm I'll see if I can get a video. The Wow factor on the jiggle effect will be really impressive.

...but no slam videos.
Im so jealous. I have her in regular tpe.
Gota new doll a month ago (wm 164 f), ultra soft tpe but arrived with a burst tit, Devastated. still waiting for my replacement but the soft tpe was amazing

Ollerus24
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ollerus24 »

Baz_xx wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:05 pm
johnklausi wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:26 pm I'll see if I can get a video. The Wow factor on the jiggle effect will be really impressive.

...but no slam videos.
Im so jealous. I have her in regular tpe.
Gota new doll a month ago (wm 164 f), ultra soft tpe but arrived with a burst tit, Devastated. still waiting for my replacement but the soft tpe was amazing
How much different is ultra soft compared with regular TPE and Medium Soft tpe?

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johnklausi »

Here it is. This is just a preliminary. I'll try to do something more substantial later on.
Attachments
Best Cow Ever.wmv
(72.14 MiB) Downloaded 90 times

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johnklausi »

I spent 8 and a half years and $23,600 assembling a vintage (between 1978-1984) 33 piece Pearl drum set with 24 Sabian cymbals, a 30" gong and a custom drum cage.

My WM 156B "Ultra Soft" TPE doll is STILL the best purchase I've ever made.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I've loved this design for as long as I've been around TPE land. Congrats on your lady, those thighs are epic.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johnklausi »

Nah. What's epic is the way that booty jiggles. I'm pro'bly gonna dream about that thing tonight. lol

INFORMATIONS