www.wmdolls.com

Standing option

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Standing option

Post by Arthur1960 »

Excellent shot Harem! I really must try one like that myself (well not of me but one of my gals!). Trouble is the view from my back door overlooks my greenhouse and from the front across the road is a row of retirement flats, if I try a pic like that there I'm liable to give someone a heart attack!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Well in my opinion: yes she can stand on her own without leaning. But without leaning against something, at least in my experience, standing is quite a b*tch. Tried that a couple of maybe 10 times, and was successful like 3 times lol. Took me ages, and when she stood, it kinda did not feel right to walk away...fear of falling.

Haven't tired setting her up for like 4 moths tho come to think of it. Will try again soon, as I'm pretty sure I would do a better job now. But what I wanted to say: I always stand her up against something with her arm / hand. That is way easier, less frustrating and safer imo ;p
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I've only 'stood up' my relatively new doll (with the stand up option) once for bathing. I had to add an extra bath mat to keep the screw heads from digging into the tub enamel.

Recently, I spotted some hardware (doorstops) with plastic heads that looked like they would fit over the screw heads for protection.

I put them over the screw heads, and they seem to fit rather well.

I've just had the room I keep her in redone, and I'm not quite ready to stand her up with the new floors and all.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I also tinkered with the foot bolts of one of my dolls, mainly to try and avoid the tpe around the bolt getting torn but also to try and reduce the impact of the bolts on shoes or the floor. I did originally go searching for large plastic washers but in the end settled on some zinc plated ones instead. I also got a little 5mm plastic tubing and cut 1/2" pieces off to act as a sheath around the bolt. With the zinc washer under the head of the foot bolt I'm sure my gal has a bit more stability but also she no longer leaves deep impressions in her shoes, I've had her standing now for a couple of months and all seems well, she's got socks on as well of course which helps and last time I checked her feet they looked fine.

dealseadd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dealseadd »

If bare foot without shoes, it may fail and has to lean toward somth

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

dealseadd wrote:If bare foot without shoes, it may fail and has to lean toward somth
A third point for balance is always a good idea, too avoid tearing of skin lightly loosen bolts so there at surface vs under, stalkings socks will help reduce floor or tpe friction,

The standing foot helps but balancing can be difficult especially if she is top heavy, my girl is only a 34d and without tilting back arching back she always wants too lean forward,

Standing option makes dressing so much easier using the edge of the bed as a point of contact butt at edge laying down leggings, stalkings etc can be brought too low hip, then stand and finish.

INFORMATIONS