www.wmdolls.com

WM dolls with loose joint

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM dolls with loose joint

Post by Aeon »

Hi,

Is it possible to get an wm doll with loose joint?

I asked for one but I received a normal join instead..

Is it possible to make them loose (by surgery) it is unfuckable otherwise :-)

Thanks

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM dolls with loose joint

Post by amytyl »

Just best to work them loose. It's kinda tedious, but after much usage they loosen.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Not always; Roxanne has a leg that was all but unmovable for over a year! CC injected her with a solution of Vaseline and baby oil with one of those GREAT BIG needles like you use on turkeys! That seemed to help a lot, but her leg is still very tight! :razz:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Yeah, my WM hasn't really loosened to an acceptable degree in 1.5 years. Which is terrible since she was overtightened at the start. .

Aeon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aeon »

I am 230 pounds and I can barely move her leg.. with my two hands...
WM doll is really really really bad for that... also we get dolls that are not clean... they should be sold clean under vacuum in a sterile bag. But I digress.

So I need a solution... it is possible to operate her? And loosen the joints?
Is there any blue print of the armature skeleton?

has anyone ever done an operation like this?

itvman

Post by itvman »

I would also very much like to know how to loosen the hip joint. It is completely impossible to move one of my dolls legs and I'm worried that forcing it too much will cause it to snap like has happened with other people.

I am happy to make an incision if someone can explain exactly where and how.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I've got one leg which is def. more loose than the other. And also half-back part is kinda loose (moves to easy). Have not done any of these screw adjustments myself, but I'd say you can pretty much feel the joints / bolts; as some genius in WM development decided not to protect the TPE from them...If I were to do this, I'd cut right about that area, tho easier said than done ;p I dare not do it yet hahaha. So yeah, me to would be interested to see some pics / details about these kind of procedures.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

bigguy61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigguy61 »

I have and would encourage others to use the link to WM dolls on this site and then send them an email complaining about their tight joints. Their management and sales staff should get feedback about this and hopefully rectify the problem.

It is a shame because otherwise the WM dolls are a very good choice with many styles and options to choose from.

They just need a better quality control process or replace the current staff member in charge.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I feel that tight joints are good for take photos of the dolls in different poses

I would not want a loose joint on a doll.

There are doll makers out there that give you the option for loose joints but i would like WM to stay with tight joints.
Image Image

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

hangman2020 wrote:I feel that tight joints are good for take photos of the dolls in different poses

There are doll makers out there that give you the option for loose joints but i would like WM to stay with tight joints.
Some of us just want to boink our dolls though. Tight joints aren't too great for that if you get a failed QA joint where it takes way too much torque to move. My dolls hip joints were basically maximum overtightened and almost immovable when I first got her. Its still waaaay too tight but it doesn't feel like I'm going to snap the joint anymore at least.

I fail to see why it can't be an option to have either.

edit: cuddling is way better with loose joints too.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

WaffleAnomaly wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:I feel that tight joints are good for take photos of the dolls in different poses

Some of us just want to boink our dolls though. Tight joints aren't too great for that if you get a failed QA joint where it takes way too much torque to move. My dolls hip joints were basically maximum overtightened and almost immovable when I first got her. Its still waaaay too tight but it doesn't feel like I'm going to snap the joint anymore at least.

I fail to see why it can't be an option to have either.

edit: cuddling is way better with loose joints too.
I see where you are coming from and like i said other makers have the option !
Image Image

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK, it is also important to be familliar with the movement planes of all the doll's chassis joints to.

I some cases if a joint is a fraction out of position, then this can give the feeling of overtightness as well, and forcing the joint can cause it to be damaged or fail catastrphically.

In the case of a light joint, it is recommended you gently ease and wriggle the joint in question back to the neutral position, and then this should allow the joint to move more freely along the designed plane of movement.

WM Hip joints, elbows and shoulder joints are notorious for easing out of position slightly, and then appaearing overtight, as the expected movement plance has now chaged, until reworked back to the ideal angle.

I have Upped so images to assist as well.
UT8b_nuX9haXXagOFbXc.jpg
UT8b_nuX9haXXagOFbXc.jpg (64.26 KiB) Viewed 3388 times
UT8b0vwX98XXXagOFbX6.jpg
UT8b0vwX98XXXagOFbX6.jpg (52.34 KiB) Viewed 3388 times
and here is a chassis simillar to a WM, (but NOT identical) that has simmilar joints for reference with the above images...
娃娃头部选项.jpg
娃娃头部选项.jpg (85.66 KiB) Viewed 3388 times
Trust this assists.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What Anung's saying is that it's vital to know which direction a hinge can move from its current position. This is why at the very beginning of my exploration of solid dolls I did a safety briefing for all dolls - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612 and there is another important post for wrists now that most are hinged http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61317

I like WM dolls because the joints are strong enough for photography. Some of the new manufacturers give looser joints better for bed but I prefer the WM and sister brands as a result.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74252 is what you need for tightening thigh joints

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS