www.wmdolls.com

Weight on 163 C-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
b_w_gao
Apprentice
Apprentice

Weight on 163 C-cup

Post by b_w_gao »

Hello,

Does anybody know the weight of a 163 C-cup doll? The WM website says it is 32kg, but I feel this isn't right. I heard someone mentioned it is close to 40kg. If this is correct, my current doll is 156 C-cup 28kg, how much difference would you feel?

Thanks for any inputs and thoughts.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Weight on 163 C-cup

Post by amytyl »

79 lbs. I've owned 2 of them.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

b_w_gao
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by b_w_gao »

amytyl wrote:79 lbs. I've owned 2 of them.
Hey amytyl, do you feel there are much difference about their weight?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

They were the older models, with a rigid spine. Closest to a real woman's physique in design. The newer ones I don't know about. The weight was about identical for them.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollbeauty515 »

I just got my WM163 c-cup about a month ago. I have not specifically weighed her, but would say around 75 lbs.

b_w_gao
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by b_w_gao »

amytyl wrote:They were the older models, with a rigid spine. Closest to a real woman's physique in design. The newer ones I don't know about. The weight was about identical for them.
Thanks for the info, which one do you like better 163cm or 156cm?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The 163 is a true c cup while the 156 is smaller than a c cup.
The 163 has a more sexy figure IMHO while the 156 has a cute more petite figure.
BCD

INFORMATIONS