www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by Pinocchio »

I would agree... but I'm still hoping for the dark side honey whose picture mandos quietly removed from the page... :(

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

mandos wrote:There seems to be an elf invasion at the Hilltop - I can´t concentrate with all these naken women popping up all around my house! This Elf Princess has taken residence in my bed :whistle:

Btw. this look has a photoshoot potential for sure - what do you guys think, does she deserve her own series of photos?

Of course she deserves a real photo shoot, especially if you are the camera man, your work is always excellent :D :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

mandos wrote:what do you guys think, does she deserve her own series of photos?
Yessir! What a cutie. Those eyes, man.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

:lol:

I had a feeling that would be the outcome. We’ll get to work.

No worries Pinocchio, the dark haired maiden will also show up again at some point :wink:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Ok, lets leave the elves to play for a while and get back to reality. This photoshoot was something I had wanted to do with the 157 cm even before the body arrived - just needed the timing to be alright. It was some of the most fun I ever had with a doll. Here is part I :mrgreen:

Oh btw. do any of you guys recognise this bikini?

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Just add water lol. Pool looks refreshing, though I imagine it’s nothing but boiling in there with her. Fantastic shoot per usual Mandos. :onfire:
mandos wrote:Oh btw. do any of you guys recognise this bikini?
Actually...
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5#p1014535
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Speechless by everytime watching such beautyful combo's you show us with this model. 8)

Thank you Mandos. :) your work is well appreciated. :thumbs_up:

Have a nice weekend everybody. :glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Temperature just rose exponentially with the last pictures and it was already hot in here, now I really need a cold shower :whistle:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Yes, that new #252 head is outstanding. I like this photoshoot over the one with the guitar and "green" eyes. I just got the #242 head but I'm lusting for #252. I still don't see #227 as a selectable option from a USA vendor yet. I never know how long some heads take to show up.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I wonder how many of these 157b dolls WM has sold just as a direct result of this thread.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

@Manods - she is really hot! wonderul photos! and this bikini is kind of a true classic piece for the dollcommunity
where can we get one??

siegeking007
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by siegeking007 »

If only these dolls could talk back to you, then I'd probably just prefer to have one instead of a friend with benefits.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

BWheeler1 wrote:I wonder how many of these 157b dolls WM has sold just as a direct result of this thread.
Haha, :thumbs_up:

This 157 b-cup with head 159 was what I was looking for all the time. I've been following the Doll world for about 3 years now, but I could never find the perfect match until it hit the market last year.
Booom there was that blow at last and I had to have her in my life from that moment on. It took a while to save the money, but now that the moment is there and finally my dream woman comes into my life, the dream comes true to start a life that I always dreamed of.
Yes, it is always everything or nothing with me and that does not matter to me, the patience has finally brought me this dream woman. : D

But you know ... fuck it what others think in real life (society) , for me she can bring me the same as a woman in real life, it is a matter of letting your imagination run wild and the rest goes automatically.
At least with me, real or artificial, what does it matter, as long as the person who lives with her is happy, right?

The future depends on the choices you make yourself, which is normal for me is a shock for another and vice versa.
I do not let myself be stopped by what others think, we live in an age where almost everything is possible ......

So why not live life as you want. Everything better than having you highlighted by dating sites that cost you a lot of money and then fail to live up to what they promise. They lure you with beautiful pictures of the perfect woman but get contact that will not happen soon, let alone meet her in real life.

You have a happy life in your own hands, you are your own architect and you only have to place the enriched building blocks in the right place for a perfectly happy life.

Next week I will finally start a completely new life with a dream woman that I will not be able to get through my limitations in real life. Yes, I am so realistic.
You see that patience is ultimately paid out, which was not at first, is suddenly within reach.

And then another thing, you have 100% control over your lady that you can never achieve with a real woman, what else do you want? Yes, this may sound hard for a real woman, but it is the way I think, welcome inside my autistic brain.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I'm right there with you on that. I had nothing but horrible experiences with women in the past. I've been lied to, cheated on, and stolen from. Well no more, since I have my tpe girls. Now, I am in no way trying to blame women for my problems, there are sh#tty men just like there are sh#tty women. I just have a way of attracting the sh#tty ones lol. Also, I'm sure I'm not without fault myself, so my dolls are perfect for me. I am much happier now than before, and that's all that matters to me.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks guys :)

To comment on these last few posts, I think the point is if you manage to get "into" the fantasy it can be very rewarding. Very rewarding.
thismeanswar wrote:this bikini is kind of a true classic piece for the dollcommunity
where can we get one??
I bought this one over 5 years ago now, to fit the 135 cm doll - and I can not remember where. I usually buy from Scandinavian shops to avoid big shipping cost and enormous import tax (anything over $40 is heavily taxed) Sorry :(
DexterQuest wrote:Yes, that new #252 head is outstanding. I like this photoshoot over the one with the guitar and "green" eyes. I just got the #242 head but I'm lusting for #252. I still don't see #227 as a selectable option from a USA vendor yet. I never know how long some heads take to show up.
I am not too good with head numbers, but to me this head screamed some exotic mixed race - maybe African and French. I´ve always been attracted to the darker skinned women - a real bummer when you live in a country with the palest people in the world :P
Not sure I know which other heads you talk about.

INFORMATIONS