www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
His + Hers Love Doll

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

FirstOrder wrote:Agreed , thanks Mandos ! Was your pics that sold me on the 157 with the face and red hair !
Same with us!!! That photo shoot was extraordinary!!! :wink:
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

I have seen some of your photos and you're actually very good too !
His + Hers Love Doll wrote:
FirstOrder wrote:Agreed , thanks Mandos ! Was your pics that sold me on the 157 with the face and red hair !

His + Hers Love Doll

FirstOrder wrote:I have seen some of your photos and you're actually very good too !
His + Hers Love Doll wrote:

Well she’s a very easy subject!!! :wink:

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

How have I not seen this thread. Wow. mandos seems to have taken the pics that made me fall in love with the doll build I bought. thank you :thumbs_up:

New.Favorite.Thread

Question for anyone..in this pic from mandos below, is there any way to add pubic hair like this, or is it factory only; because it is sexy:
HH221.jpg
HH221.jpg (239.9 KiB) Viewed 2513 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Jimmy_71 wrote:mandos, I just wanted to thank you for posting all of these great photos and providing us with such great information on 157B. I've only just begun looking into purchasing a doll, before coming to this forum I was sure it was the 156C I wanted, but now I'm not sure.

Keep up the great work. It's very much appreciated by a noob like myself.
I was also drawn to the 157B mainly due to Mandos' photos. His photography is excellent and really captures the beauty of the dolls he uses as models. I can also tell you as a 157B owner that the doll is every bit as beautiful as he makes them look in person.
If you are on the fence about the 157B and 156C, I can offer a little bit of information, I have both. The 156C is more of a natural looking figure while the 157B is more of an idealized figure. Both are gorgeous and sexy as hell, just that the 156 is more like a figure you'd see on a woman. The 156 has slightly thicker legs than the 157.
Not "fatter", just a little less thin. Both my 156C and 157B wear the same size leggings. The 156 has a 4" larger waist, but only 1" larger hips. The legs on both dolls are about the same length. The 157 has thicker arms than the 156. This actually makes the 157 look and feel more normal, because the arms on the 156 are skinny like alot of other dolls. Also, the shoulders on the 157 are wider than the 156, and more squared. The shoulders on the 156 seem to slope down more from the neck than the 157. Both dolls have nice breasts, just different shapes. They're more perky on the 156C. Both dolls have great behinds, just again different shapes. If you want a comparison, there is a picture a page or two back of both of mine standing next to each other. The 157B is the redhead and the 156C has the light purple hair.

Jogle7, that doll is the Bree model by RLSD. I believe it is an exclusive to them. She's still a WM doll, just only bought through RLSD. As for the pubic hair, if she is the doll you want, she should come just like that. If you are buying a doll with different options, you can still select the pubic hair you want. You could also put it in the special instructions when you buy that you want it done like that. I don't know about other vendors, but I would assume they offer options on pubic hair as well.

Edit: You can also buy pubic hair patches separately for your doll and glue it on yourself.

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

BWheeler1 wrote: You can also buy pubic hair patches separately for your doll and glue it on yourself.
That's what I was hoping. Any idea where to find such kits? Thanks!

Osmo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Osmo »

BWheeler1 wrote:Edit: You can also buy pubic hair patches separately for your doll and glue it on yourself.
Sorry is this has been asked and replied before: What glue can be used for this?

Cheers,

Osmo

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

You can buy the patches from your doll vendor, mine has them listed under accessories. They also carry the glue, I believe it's the same used for the eyelashes.

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Quoting what Mandos said...

Easy way is to use the hair falling off the wig, just snip it into desired length. You get true colors matching pubic hair as a bonus :)

'Moustache glue' can be found in every costume / theater supplier / prank store.

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey guys! Yeah I used theatrical glue, waterbased that can be easily rinsed off and leaves no marks. I used an old curly wig that was doomed for the trash and cut some of the hair off and glued it on. Been using it for years and I like it because it is temporary and can be shaped into anything from a cute landing strip to a full grown vintage Swedish 70s mangrove forest.

Photos was not actually meant for promotion shots, so I added this nice feature. But WM asked if they could use because the head looked so nice on that body so it ended up as promo photos anyway, but with a custom pubic hair solution :rainbowafro:

His + Hers Love Doll

....full grown vintage Swedish 70s mangrove forest.

Hahahahahaha Im dying!!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Thanks for the reply BWheeler. Do you have other pictures of your 156 here on the forum?
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

I hope this doesn't count as thread-jacking, but this does seem to be the de-facto general 157B thread. I wanted to just add this one of Hannah who arrived today as I really quite like it :)
Hannah4.jpg

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

My Nikki also arrived today but sadly I am still in prep mode and haven't unboxed her yet :(

Clothes on 3rd wash , dummy closet wall 3/4 built, micro fiber white bed sheets set to be delivered tomorrow, quality wig is all set and first wash products are ready to go. Hoping to have some pics up buy this weekend :)

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

FirstOrder wrote:My Nikki also arrived today but sadly I am still in prep mode and haven't unboxed her yet :(

Clothes on 3rd wash , dummy closet wall 3/4 built, micro fiber white bed sheets set to be delivered tomorrow, quality wig is all set and first wash products are ready to go. Hoping to have some pics up buy this weekend :)
You must be so excited for this weekend.

INFORMATIONS