www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WhataTimeToBeAlive

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

mandos wrote:The camera really isn’t the important factor, lights are. But I mainly use a Nikon D800 with a selection of lenses and a Fuji X100s.

Your doll will need small repairs eventually

In my experience the biggest threat to the doll’s well being seems to be the transport company that carries the doll to your door when she is new.
Any chance you would be willing to share a picture of your lighting setup for a typical pose session, or maybe point me in the direction of a thread that has pictures?

Will def get some glue and stain remover with the order now, thanks for the advice!

That last experience will make the wait after ordering even more unbearable lol!

Appreciate it mandos, cant wait to see your next project!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I don´t really have a typical setup to be honest, I do it differently every time. Only picture I know that I posted from behind the scenes was this one from my other photo thread (Hilltop Hunnies thread). That doll is not the 157 cm.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Nvm the doll, this was exactly the kind of picture i hoped for, thanks a lot!

It gives the impression that using vertical softbox for model and horisontal softbox for backlighting is a great way to go. And mirrors are always great. :wink:

Do you ever use a mounted, maybe low-powered, blitz to the camera?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Oh yes - on camera flash, mini flash mounted, big flash mounted and ring flash - combined with natural lighting it does the trick :)

WhataTimeToBeAlive

mandos wrote:Oh yes - on camera flash, mini flash mounted, big flash mounted and ring flash - combined with natural lighting it does the trick :)
Have a nikon d90 i plan on using a LOT more in the not so distant future. :wink:

Cant wait!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I was afraid that many of the heads I have would look big on this doll, but no such thing. Can one ever get tired of looking at this body? :)
Overcast weather, big golden reflector and a flash bouncing off an orange coloured wall gives a warm light.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi mandos, another great shot of yours and I heartily agree with you about this wonderful body. WM have created a slender frame that still has a realistic thickness to all her limbs. Indeed my Shuri has thicker upper arms than all my other gals, I can only just get my hand around her there and the legs are not as skinny as you would have thought. The overall impression is very pleasing to the eye and when you arch her back she drips pure foxy sexiness! Needless to say that your excellent photography has captured all these elements perfectly! In fact I'm now thinking that I should get another 157B in tan and pair her up with Shuri, that would make for some rather tasty photo opportunities!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

What can I say... I got two :glou:

(that reminds me, I should do a photo session with both of them)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh yeeesss pls! Will be looking out for that!

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Dont make us BEG you mandos!? (as im begging right now) ;)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Lol OK, I’ll see what I can do. I’m seeing a bed and heads #162 and #159 ;)

WhataTimeToBeAlive

mandos wrote:Lol OK, I’ll see what I can do. I’m seeing a bed and heads #162 and #159 ;)
Glad your so understanding! ;)

Any chance you would consider head #36 again? People often say its quite the chameleon and would LOVE to see her as a blonde! Not sure if it would fit her, but im possitive that YOU could make it work somehow.

No sweat if you dont feel like it, but thanks for considering! :)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Well I did several sets for WM with the #36 head with blonde hair previously on other bodies, if you missed it. IMHO I like the beautiful Asian ladies with black hair :)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I've felt the #36 is great for this body! Since my Ronin (#36) has been screaming for a body of her own instead of sharing with the other girls, I got one of these just for her. We took delivery today.

Don't want to step on mandos' thread, but here's a quick peek of a very happy Ronin trying on her 157B.
Attachments
04192018 (4).JPG
04192018 (4).JPG (963.5 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
04192018 (5).JPG
04192018 (5).JPG (931.97 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

mandos wrote:Well I did several sets for WM with the #36 head with blonde hair previously on other bodies, if you missed it. IMHO I like the beautiful Asian ladies with black hair :)
Very nice! I love the settings. I remember seeing the bottom pic on a few vendors sites, you captured her perfectly on the couch.

INFORMATIONS