www.wmdolls.com

New release the SUPER SLENDER & SEXY WM 150 B cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New release the SUPER SLENDER & SEXY WM 150 B cup

Post by Mr Franz »

Bazinga wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
Bazinga wrote:I know I'm super late to asking this but does anyone know if the 150b has the hinged wrists and updated skeleton? Thanks in advance you guys! :glou:
Yes, I believe all of WM's current offerings are available with such. I just checked a couple vendor sites and they do list shrugging shoulders as an option for the 150 which is part of the updated skeleton. My WM 125CM purchased last October has hinged wrists, even though I didn't get the shrugging shoulder option. So I guess that's how they come now.
That's great news, thanks so much for your response. There's not too much about the 150b out there so I had to be sure. I didn't want to be stuck with a lady with wire wrists.:D When I get her I'm definitely going with head #77 though, she's a winner.
Yeah, I got the #77 head for my WM 125cm. The 150 is actually a stretched version of the smaller 118cm-125cm dolls. I was going to get the 150, but wanted a fuller waist and I didn't really care for the elongated legs so I got the 125. 10 inches shorter, but I like her. Here's her latest pics. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=100787

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Tiny body with abnormally long legs, tbh. Looks strange. They should halt new body types, in favor of weight reduction.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Like the song says "who will take the lady with the skinny legs" Not me, ha ha

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Are there any more images of this body type? It sounds sounds just what I’m looking for as long it is anatomically likely.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Kazuya wrote:Are there any more images of this body type? It sounds sounds just what I’m looking for as long it is anatomically likely.
In addition to those already posted on this thread there's some new ones here.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/150cm-b-cup-tabitha/

Might be more on some of the other vendor sites as well.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

This is definitely a situation where the v to mouth measurement would be helpful.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Mr Franz wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
Bazinga wrote:I know I'm super late to asking this but does anyone know if the 150b has the hinged wrists and updated skeleton? Thanks in advance you guys! :glou:
Yes, I believe all of WM's current offerings are available with such. I just checked a couple vendor sites and they do list shrugging shoulders as an option for the 150 which is part of the updated skeleton. My WM 125CM purchased last October has hinged wrists, even though I didn't get the shrugging shoulder option. So I guess that's how they come now.
That's great news, thanks so much for your response. There's not too much about the 150b out there so I had to be sure. I didn't want to be stuck with a lady with wire wrists.:D When I get her I'm definitely going with head #77 though, she's a winner.
Yeah, I got the #77 head for my WM 125cm. The 150 is actually a stretched version of the smaller 118cm-125cm dolls. I was going to get the 150, but wanted a fuller waist and I didn't really care for the elongated legs so I got the 125. 10 inches shorter, but I like her. Here's her latest pics. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=100787
The funny thing is when it comes to RL women I do prefer a little thicker but for so reason with doll women I like them smaller(easy mobility might play a part as well). Also, the #77 head is so interesting to me, that head was getting alot of haters when she first came out but my girlfriend and I think that her face is so beautiful and interesting. If a more mainstream beauty is what people desire then there are a billion and one options out there, but for us that go for unique beauty there is not much available. P.S. the only other head that I really really like is the WM #142, go figure right lol. That whole European woman with big lips, almond shaped eyes (Bratz doll like) look gets me every time. The 125cm is also a huge plus as far as weight too, the 140cm looks great too, but I just decided the 150cm was better for me.

Hey what's wrong with a little uniqueness every now and then, and she only 51 lbs. my back and neck will thank me later! :D
Image LOL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

I appreciate what they are trying to do here. It’s a good looking product for the TPE enthusiast with a physical weakness that makes them desire a light doll without going childlike.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Does anyone have or know where I can find any real life or factory photos of the WM 150b body(it could be with any head or no head lol), it's seriously like trying to find a needle in a haystack. :(
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... 5/HH64.jpg

A pic from mandos' "50 shades of beauty" post. 150 far left.

Hope I did this right.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

3D2D wrote:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... 5/HH64.jpg

A pic from mandos' "50 shades of beauty" post. 150 far left.

Hope I did this right.
Thanks 3D2D, that might be the only pic in existence lol, I hope more can pop up somehow. I feel like I'm trekking through the jungle trying to find a lost temple the way I'm looking for real life pics of this body. :haha4:
-Archimedes

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Happy to help. :glou:

roodood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roodood »

i dont know if its just me but i personally like the wmdoll 168 a cup for long legs

but im convinced i like the 157b more, wish i could see them in person.

im not in to big breats like 99% of the dolls , i light the tight fitness models

Shudder to Think
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Shudder to Think »

I like a realistic fit slim body with perky breasts and head that doesn't look like a cartoon character. I ended up with with a 5'1" doll with C cup breasts, but they actually look perfect on her. It's all about the proportions.
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... th-head-88

Ed123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ed123 »

Very nice body this 150cm b-cup. Can somebody post some pictures with another head on this body, like head #59? Thanks!

INFORMATIONS