www.wmdolls.com

Introducing my WM141 D-Cup "Marilyne"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Introducing my WM141 D-Cup "Marilyne"

Post by Shodan79 »

Hello,

I am new to the doll forum and recently ordered my first doll (no, I am not planning a whole collection as of now):
-->Link removed Rule 1a<--
Features (head, hair, skin) will be as on the pictures, with body painting, soft skin and hollow breasts. Second head will be WM446 with shoulder-long black hair.

After placing the order on March 15th I was prepared to wait for another week or two. Now I have received the tracking code and the doll will be here tomorrow 8O Now I feel a little "agitated" :multi:

I figured this size and weight will be manageable for a "newbie" and I like that she looks a bit "like a doll". I also browsed the silicon dolls and more realistic human like faces felt a little uncanny to me.

After accommodating her (and meeting the required number of posts) I might post a few pictures. I could not find that many pictures of this model - I might not have looked around enough.

Best,
Shodan
Last edited by Swan on Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed Rule 1a

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Introducing my WM141 D-Cup "Marilyne"

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats Shodan!

Keep in mind, you will need 5 approved posts before you're able to post any pictures.

All the best 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum and wonderful world of dolls. Congrats on your new lady—post some photos when she arrives!

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

congrats on her and welcome to this place. Really looking forward to seeing some photos of her.

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

It will take another day to pick up the package - UPS here takes a whole day to prepare, after the request to pickup the package from them yourself :?

Everything is ready otherwise, e.g. equipment to make a video and photos of the unboxing - in case anything turns out to be damaged. Also something for her to put on, wouldn't want her to freeze! ⛄

The last day(s) before the delivery seem to go one forever :uhoh:

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by B-Jamin816 »

Shodan79 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:44 am It will take another day to pick up the package - UPS here takes a whole day to prepare, after the request to pickup the package from them yourself :?

Everything is ready otherwise, e.g. equipment to make a video and photos of the unboxing - in case anything turns out to be damaged. Also something for her to put on, wouldn't want her to freeze! ⛄

The last day(s) before the delivery seem to go one forever :uhoh:
Right there with you, I've got my first order coming this week as well and can't wait for her arrival. As far as getting your post number up, just look around on the forums there is many topics, ask around everyone has been very helpful that I've interacted with.

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

You're right, there are very few pictures of this doll on the forum and I look forward to seeing your pictures. The 141D is something I've had my eye on for awhile now.

Can I ask, why did you choose hollow breasts? I hear such good things about gel breasts.

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:45 pm Can I ask, why did you choose hollow breasts? I hear such good things about gel breasts.
I read an article by someone who does sex dolls reviews: He claimed that the gel breasts feel similar to real breasts with silicon implants (firmer) and the hollow ones more like real breasts without implants. But since there are firm and not so firm natural breasts to start with, this argument may be useless and it all comes down to whether I will like them or not.

Also, the WM141 D-Cup has rather large breasts in relation to the body. I figured that I would not like it if they are to firm and it perhaps feels like laying on top of two tightly inflated swiss balls 8O

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

It's done, she is here!!! :angel:

I am sorry there are no pictures yet, I still need one or two posts to qualify!

Anyways: Did you know your brain is protected by special fuses, shielding it from cuteness overload? Well, I didn't knew I had them, until Merilyn here blew them, several times in a row actually :silly:

Unboxing
Unboxing took place under full video surveillance, but no proof of damages will be needed: The bodys skin is perfect. I could find no holes, abrasions etc. whatsoever! (And this is the soft skin option!) Under the feet and between the toes one could argue about the skin, but since I ordered the standing options there are screw threads under her feet anyway.

First Impressions
This doll is seriously cute, I mentioned it :D I was surprised though how small 141cm really is. This still looks like a little woman to me, but any smaller would be too small for me!

On the other hand: Any bigger and I wouldn't be able to lift here or move her around without danger of back injury! Its only 25kg plus head, but I am not a sportsman :oops: (Should start working out :whistle:)

First conclusion
Before opening that package I was really worried whether the doll would be anything more than an expensive "object" to me and if my little "crush" on the marketing pictures of her was on for an icy cold shower in reality :puppydogeyes: I am so happy to assert: This little darling made my heart melt on the spot when looking into those eyes for real! 😍
The vendor picture don't lie in this case, just make sure you have a good idea of the size of this doll when ordering, probably true for any doll!

PS: Those hollow breasts are really nice, don't feel "empty" in any way and have a very nice jiggle. Also they are not "weightless" or anything in my opinion. I might even post a jiggle test video at some point, but only if Merilyn approves!

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Shodan79 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:34 pm It's done, she is here!!! :angel:
Congratulations! Reply to this post so we can see some pictures! I'd like to hear more of your opinion on her size. Is she too small? How's that ass?!

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Finally! I know it is not artful or anything, but I wanted to start with an impression of the body fresh out of the box:
1120058_resized.jpg
1120058_resized.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 954 times
And a beautiful back for sure! (She has shrugging shoulders, which are very hard to move, especially because you have little leverage with a small doll - so she is not perfectly symmetric in these shots.)
1120059_resized.jpg
1120059_resized.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 954 times
What's not to love? *melt*
1120060_resized.jpg
1120060_resized.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 954 times

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Shodan79 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:25 pm 1120060_resized.jpg
Oh wow! I love that head! 446 is much cuter than I expected it to be. At first glance I thought it was the 369 lol

Would you mind taking some doggy pics? Maybe standing and knees bent? Id love to see some more angles!

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Shodan79 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:58 am Hello,

I am new to the doll forum and recently ordered my first doll (no, I am not planning a whole collection as of now):
Time will tell.
Best,
Shodan
Welcome and congratulations. A sexy cutie for sure.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

I was extra paranoid about checking her and I found this. EDIT: More details: The TPE plug at the end of the vaginal canal has two holes, originating from the manufacturing process, see my picture on linked thread.

And now for something completely different:
Peckerwreker wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:04 pm
Shodan79 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:34 pm It's done, she is here!!! :angel:
Congratulations! Reply to this post so we can see some pictures! I'd like to hear more of your opinion on her size. Is she too small? How's that ass?!
Regarding her size
I see a very small but athletic woman. But - personally - if she were any smaller it would begin to freak me out! :? I simply would have a hard time to spin the kind of story around her which I want to tell!

As it is, her proportions are of a woman, but her limbs are so relatively thin - no real woman would have such thin limbs and bones. Perhaps this comparison of her left hand to that of a grown man can give you an idea of her size. Her hands are small, but not freakishly so in my opinion!
20240411_215106_resized.jpg
20240411_215106_resized.jpg (707.37 KiB) Viewed 925 times
I also asked her if a picture of her *hem* - "behind" - would be totally out of the question! She is still giggeling as of now! :oops:

Really - I am no good at posing her (yet) but we managed to make her comfortable for a "booty shot":
20240411_213808_resized.jpg
20240411_213808_resized.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 925 times
Just read your latest post: Will be thinking about other poses but that's it for today! My back aches from handling her - no joke!

PS: Should be working out more...then again - posing a doll is a workout! 8O I just gained a ton of respect for you master posers and photographers out there!! :thumbs_up:
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shodan79 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:10 pm Oh wow! I love that head! 446 is much cuter than I expected it to be. At first glance I thought it was the 369 lol
You were right at first glance! This is the 369, the default "Marilyne" head. I haven't tried the 446 yet.
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

INFORMATIONS