www.wmdolls.com

Sex Positions for Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Infamous_ajg

Sex Positions for Doll

Post by Infamous_ajg »

Hello everyone...

I have recently purchase a WM doll. I am currently trying to figure out which sex positions are the best. She is 5 ft 2 and 70 lb. So far I have tried missionary and doggy style with great success. LOL. I would like to compile a list of positions not only for myself but for others as well.

If you could list the positions that worked for you and the difficulty of setting up the doll it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Infamous_ajg

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Sex Positions for Doll

Post by djcdoll »

The attached picture shows a great position that my Tiffany and I rather like. :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Chair.jpg
Chair.jpg (18.51 KiB) Viewed 2766 times

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Cowgirl has been a game changer for me
It's taken a couple of months to get the hang of most positions with a delicate 75lb doll

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

various positions from behind/doggystyle :
on all fours on bed
leaning on elbows on all fours on bed
bent over bed, counter, couch (sometimes with arms behind her back)

cowgirl is amazing. prop her up on her knees then lean her forward. her hands can support herself around your head on a pillow or on your chest.

Missionary is still my favorite. Position her torso, arching forward instead of arching her lower back. Then position her legs up to her chest, spread them of course and bend her legs at the knees. be creative with the positioning of her arms.

barbie lover JMH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by barbie lover JMH »

I am always late to these posts seems like. O well here goes and please forgive the repeats if there are some here. Definitely like the ones listed but I love the missionary with the legs up and spread knees bent as far as possible to the shoulders (note you wont be able to get them probably higher than her elbows but it is perfect). Also, a favorite for Coleen and I is sitting on the edge of the bed arms wrapped around each other and her legs around my waste while I have her ride me. (Note also, she is the 3 ft. 3 model from WM doll with head 80, blue eyes long blonde hair and pink in all the right places if that helps.) Also of note I mention arms wrapped around each other I hold her but because of her size a complete embrace around my chest is not possible, if she could reach my neck in this position this might be achieved. I hope with the other taller dolls I am saving to order this will be possible although I will have to deal with the weight. I would love to try the taller dolls in the standing bent over the bed or my desk positions. Anyway here I go again rambling.
John (aka barbie lover JMH)
MY GIRLS
Coleen (WM Doll 100cm d-cup skin-medium s-tpe, head80, long blonde hair, blue eyes and pink in all the right places.
Jenna My-Size-Barbie long blonde hair with bangs and blue eyes
Heather my-size-barbie with long blonde hair no bangs and blue eyes
Coleen my-size-barbie with mid-back length blonde hair and blue eyes
Beth my-size-barbie black hair mid back with blue eyes

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

May these help
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-04-28-09-02-35.png
Screenshot_2016-04-28-09-02-35.png (841 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
file-20.jpg
file-20.jpg (37.08 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
file-26.jpg
file-26.jpg (30.29 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I like "dead doggy"
She lays on her side with her top leg brought up ( ever seen the "can opener" dive?)
And then i straddle her bottom thigh ,you can get both holes this way even with bad LHP like my wm 163 BBW.

barbie lover JMH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:17 pm I like "dead doggy"
She lays on her side with her top leg brought up ( ever seen the "can opener" dive?)
And then i straddle her bottom thigh ,you can get both holes this way even with bad LHP like my wm 163 BBW.
That sounds like fun. another one to add to my list of positions to try thanks. Never heard it called that but makes sense. I am going to try this one out next time.
MY GIRLS
Coleen (WM Doll 100cm d-cup skin-medium s-tpe, head80, long blonde hair, blue eyes and pink in all the right places.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

barbie lover JMH wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:02 pm
That sounds like fun. another one to add to my list of positions to try thanks. Never heard it called that but makes sense. I am going to try this one out next time.
Another benifit of this position is after climax, shes already in a perfect spooning position for afterglow cuddles.

barbie lover JMH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The Doll Advocate wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:04 pm
barbie lover JMH wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:02 pm
Another benifit of this position is after climax, shes already in a perfect spooning position for afterglow cuddles.
Definitely love to spoon and also to cuddle. My favorite is the missionary with her legs up knees bent but I can't wait to try this one.
MY GIRLS

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

This thread has some good info and pics
viewtopic.php?t=173845

As mentioned in the thread - I recommend buying a wedge pillow/cushion of some kind to position the doll at the right height and angle ;)

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Sitting in bed behind your doll, also in a sitting position with legs slightly spread, then lifting her up onto your member and into her vagina so that she's basically in a reverse cowgirl position has been a game changer for me. I'll put a couple pillows behind me so I can lean back a little to make it more comfortable. Watching that 160A rump go up and down on me is so visually stimulating that I normally don't last long in this position, which is good because to be honest it is a physical workout on the back, arms, and shoulders. :whistle:

Doll laying face down/ass up with back slightly arched and penetrating her vagina while laying on top of her is also a great position.

Another favorite is placing my doll in a sitting position but with legs bent at 90 angle at the knee. Then while I sit on the edge of my bed with my feet on the floor I can lift her on top of me so that we're face to face and her legs are basically wrapped around my back. It takes a little strength, and you basically have to lift her up then turn around and sit on the edge of the bed with her in your arms to accomplish this without injuring your back. But if you can manage it, it's an amazing position because you can bring her up and down on your member while holding her ass. It's really hot.

Also, try these WM-skeleton-approved positions lol:

Pose 1.jpg
Pose 1.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1008 times
Pose 2.jpg
Pose 2.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 1008 times
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

djcdoll wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm The attached picture shows a great position that my Tiffany and I rather like. :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:
Chair.jpg
Chair.jpg (18.51 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

THIS IS IT!
This is the position everyone needs to do!!
This feels so good with your arms wrapped around her. :D :D
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

FalcExpress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by FalcExpress »

Great and helpful tips.

Thanks all ☺️

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Cowgirl is too good. I just recommend having a penis ring on to last longer lol. Since my girls have huge asses and so much weight on top, it’s very hard to prevent ejaculation. I’d go for missionary or doggy for longer sex play since you can easily pull out anytime.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS