www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by Tsall »

Arthur1960 wrote:I think I mentioned a while back on here that in June I was involved in the making of a documentary about living with dolls for a German TV production company.
Yes, I remember. A photo with all your dolls in your garden and some outdoor photos of Athena. But you didn't mention that the film crew belongs to ZDF. I think that is a very good sign.

Metricnut wrote:... Even though I couldn't understand the German. Hopefully they make a duplicate English language version.
ARTE is a public Franco-German TV network. Each broadcast is produced in German or French and dubbed into the other language. ZDF is one of the two German TV networks which produces content for ARTE.
According to the English FAQ there are subtitles in English, Spanish, Italian and Polish. It will be a little ironic for English-speaking people if they hear Arthur quietly speaking English, with a much louder German dubbing and English subtitles. :? :? :?

Arthur1960 wrote:One funny thing was that I have a lot of old clocks that chime and when they were filming/recording one would go off and they would have to stop and wait for the chiming to stop. After 3 days of this I said that I could have turned them all off if it would have helped! It was a bit late by then of course!
:haha4:
They could have asked you if they could be turned off. So don't think about it too much.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:I think I mentioned a while back on here that in June I was involved in the making of a documentary about living with dolls for a German TV production company. Well I was informed the other day that the documentary is finished and will be on German TV on the 4th September and will also be available to stream for a few months. The 2 minute trailer is now up and actually looks quite good although I'm cringing at the thought of all the nonsense I no doubt said! For some reason the camera makes it look like I have some grey in my hair and has also added a few lbs to my belly, (I'm sure I'm not quite like that in real life!). Also my German appears to be flawless which is impressive as I didn't know I could speak it! Still I await the full 30 mins show on Tuesday with baited breath. I did my best to show all things doll related in a more positive light so I hope that comes across and if I turn out looking like a complete turnip then please be kind!

Ok here's the link: https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/079474-00 ... s-silikon/
Interesting video Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I'll look forward to seeing the full one if you manage to get a link to it. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Tsall, yes the film crew were very nice, always very polite and respectful so we had a lovely 3 days. Hi djcdoll, I think you should be able to find the full documentary from that link I've posted when it becomes available on Tuesday but if not I will post it here. Also if you watch it with an android device I know that Google provides an English translation of any text.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

That's awesome Arthur, your a tv star :mrgreen: i take my hat of to you Sir i could never do what you did, you have my respect !

Well done Sir. :thumbs_up:

Sam..

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Documentry looks interesting ill def watch :thumbs_up:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Like what I have seen in the trailer. This is truely a brave thing to do. I am very skeptical of the media, so I will watch with great interest. You and your gals look good in your well kept house, so you are representing us well.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks for the comments guys, it airs on TV and will be streaming on the net tomorrow, so if you don't hear from me for a while you will know I've done a runner in my kayak! Fingers crossed it will come out ok, I know they were hoping that I was a little further down the rabbit hole, so to speak, then I actually am. I think what they really were looking for was someone that has a doll as a complete suragatte partner and I'm not quite there yet! I see my gals more like my models that help me with my photography, although the situation with Sarah is different as she is firmly the queen of the harem and also the gal that gets to share my bed, poor thing! The journalist in charge of the documentary was keen to find out which, if any of my gals, had my attentions but what was funny was she knew it was Sarah all along before I told her as she could see a difference in how I interacted with her!

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Hey Arthur , just saw the Trailer :o. Looks very promising! Always love to see documentaries about our Dolls, i look forward to it! :angel:
Without a doubt..i love it how you take care of your girls :).

Tomorrow is marked :wink:

Greets :glou:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks TomEric, you were an early inspiration with your gorgeous Sina Kent, I think you have created the difinitive pictures of the WM155/46, Sina just looks so perfect in all her photos!

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Thank you Arthur, always glad to hear that i can inspire :).

Keep up with your wonderful girls!

Greets :glou:

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

Documentary looks interesting, and the comments above about things asked, the crew and what you think they wanted/etc only make me want to see it more. Thanks for the link, excited to check it out soon!
Hoping for subs, but I'll watch even without.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Full documentary is now available to stream from this link and there is an option for subtitles in the top right hand corner: https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/079474-00 ... s-silikon/

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Just watched all of it, Arthur. Looks great. Just wish I was able to hear what you were saying, and what the narrator was saying, so one can see how dolls and their owners are portrayed. I know their are plenty of German folks out here on the forum, so I know they will chim in. Chris, Tsall, Tom.........Your photo shoot outdoors and the onlookers pretty much captures the scenario. WTF!, curiosity, and doing the selfies with your doll, and asking you questions.

So do you like the way you were portrayed in the documentary? Any overall, comments on it?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Panther68, I've just finished watching it again, this time with English subtitles! The ARTE-Re web site has the option for subtitles which I had missed first time around. Yes overall I was pleased, there were a couple of times when poetic licence was used and I don't recall saying that I would ever give up on finding a RG only that it was less likely that I would find one now that would accept what I do! There were a couple of times when I laughed out loud, mostly when my daughter and me are chatting on the sofa and she suggested that I could consider going back to work if I was lonely, the look on my face! Best quote from the 30 mins has to be this one in the attached pic, after my daughter says I could think of getting a job...
Attachments
IMG_20180904_105626_435.jpg
IMG_20180904_105626_435.jpg (687.09 KiB) Viewed 1735 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi Panther68, I've just finished watching it again, this time with English subtitles! The ARTE-Re web site has the option for subtitles which I had missed first time around. Yes overall I was pleased, there were a couple of times when poetic licence was used and I don't recall saying that I would ever give up on finding a RG only that it was less likely that I would find one now that would accept what I do! There were a couple of times when I laughed out loud, mostly when my daughter and me are chatting on the sofa and she suggested that I could consider going back to work if I was lonely, the look on my face! Best quote from the 30 mins has to be this one in the attached pic, after my daughter says I could think of getting a job...

:haha4: I could relate to that. I will watch it again with the subtitles. As for now, I actually do have to go to work. 3:30 am start time. Yeah!!! Actually, it's not bad. Will be home by 10:00am.

Cheers

INFORMATIONS