www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:'Why thank you! I've been told that they are nice to kiss too!'
Very kissable lips! :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

They are indeed djcdoll and she is my only gal with this particular eye colour as well....
Attachments
2018-10-24_04-39-50.jpg
2018-10-24_04-39-50.jpg (376.78 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Today we have guests coming who want to meet the gals so I've managed to squeeze 9 of them into the lounge and conservatory while still having somewhere for us organics to sit! Here's a short video clip of all the ladies, waiting patiently for our guests, so from start to finish we have: Sarah, Sophia, Shuri Uhura, Helena, Athena, Astrid, Celeste Elise, Keiko and Monique. Unfortunately Diana and Bianca have had to sit this one out for now, sorry for poor lighting but it's very dark and gloomy here in Suffolk today....
Attachments
VID_20181116_092407.3gp
My lovely ladies
(33.63 MiB) Downloaded 1073 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Today we have guests coming who want to meet the gals so I've managed to squeeze 9 of them into the lounge and conservatory while still having somewhere for us organics to sit! Here's a short video clip of all the ladies, waiting patiently for our guests, so from start to finish we have: Sarah, Sophia, Shuri Uhura, Helena, Athena, Astrid, Celeste Elise, Keiko and Monique. Unfortunately Diana and Bianca have had to sit this one out for now, sorry for poor lighting but it's very dark and gloomy here in Suffolk today....
It looks like you're running low on space, your girls are slowly taking over!
One of these days you'll come back from the shops and find all the door locks have been changed and your girls waving to you from the windows. :lol:

Seriously though, they all look great. :thumbs_up:
Dull and gloomy up here too so probably not going to do any photos today. :(

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Arthur1960 wrote:Today we have guests coming who want to meet the gals so I've managed to squeeze 9 of them into the lounge and conservatory while still having somewhere for us organics to sit! Here's a short video clip of all the ladies, waiting patiently for our guests, so from start to finish we have: Sarah, Sophia, Shuri Uhura, Helena, Athena, Astrid, Celeste Elise, Keiko and Monique. Unfortunately Diana and Bianca have had to sit this one out for now, sorry for poor lighting but it's very dark and gloomy here in Suffolk today....
Nice!
I'm undecided between sitting next to Sophia or standing in the door to the conservatory and staring at Celeste Elise. Or Monique, or Athena, or ... Aaaarrrrrghhh :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Lovely and I agree that those lips look incredible!
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi guys, thanks for the comments, well the reason we had all the ladies in the lounge was a visit from a very nice journalist and cameraman from the BBC. Actually there were 2 journalists as my daughter was here as well and she's 2 years into her journalism degree so it was a good bit of experience for her. I'm pleased to say that we had a very positive and, I hope, fruitful day, covering aspects of doll ownership aside from just the sex bit, although we talked about that too. Once the documentary is complete I will post a link in this thread, I think it should be available in a few weeks.

shwing

Post by shwing »

Wow, way to go Arthur! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've found a couple of shots from today's BBC interview that I could post, we managed to get 6 gals together for one pic...
Attachments
IMG_20181116_220649_686.jpg
IMG_20181116_220649_686.jpg (414.28 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
IMG_20181116_220714_454.jpg
IMG_20181116_220714_454.jpg (435.62 KiB) Viewed 1068 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

shwing wrote:Wow, way to go Arthur! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks, we had fun but I was ready for bed tonight after moving so many of my gals about through the day!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

That sounds interesting! Sure looking forward to that being published! So could the camera man keep his hands to himself ? Bet this wasnt like a usual interview for them too!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi avante, actually last week the journalist involved had flown out to Turin to visit a doll brothel which will be part of the piece they are doing so my segment was to contrast that, much like the German documentary I was involved with earlier this year. I did catch her grabbing a quick squeeze of one of Sarah's boobs and I called her out on it, she said that she couldn't resist and wanted to know how they felt! That was perfectly understandable as they are rather inviting and Sarah had no complaints!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi avante, actually last week the journalist involved had flown out to Turin to visit a doll brothel which will be part of the piece they are doing so my segment was to contrast that, much like the German documentary I was involved with earlier this year. I did catch her grabbing a quick squeeze of one of Sarah's boobs and I called her out on it, she said that she couldn't resist and wanted to know how they felt! That was perfectly understandable as they are rather inviting and Sarah had no complaints!
That sounds interesting Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:

It seems that when people who have not seen sex dolls before finally do come to meet one, then the first thing they want to do is have a feel of their boobs!
It seems to be fairly common as you hear it happening from other doll owners too. I suppose they're curious and want to know what they feel like! :lol:

I noticed that Channel 4 are repeating their documentary "The Sex Robots Are Coming" again on Tuesday at 11pm.
It's the one featuring some TDF members and the late CrazyCajun and also the Harmony doll from Abyss.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Looks like you are becoming the medias go to guy for the friendly neighbor living with a dozen sex dolls. :lol:
Well, on a serious note, I did take the time to watch the arte documentary linked in the forum. It was really a nice work and you were pictured as a nice person going on about your life with a hobby other people are not familiar with.
It is really a positive that these examples get shown to the public and this makes you a great embassador for dolls with your willingness to open your doors to the media while being yourself.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, yes the boob squeeze seems to be the go to response upon meeting a synthetic lady for the first time, I missed the opportunity to ask the journalist if I could repeat the favour! Actually I was re-watching the German documentary recently and I'm sure I saw my daughter do a quick boob squeeze with Astrid when she meets her for the first time!

Hi dxc and thanks for your kind words. For me it's just fun to invite people to my home to meet the ladies, I get so much out of them so I'm keen to promote the whole concept and having access to the media is a great platform for that providing you can steer things in a certain direction. I had a good feeling about the German documentary and it was likewise with the lady from the BBC. If anything I was a bit more candid this time as I didn't want to skirt around the issue of sex but rather spend a few minutes explaining that it could be surprisingly good and realistic before moving on to spend more time looking at my photography, which is what we did although we shall see how it pans out in the final edit. One scene will be interesting to watch which I know they will include was when I was asked which of my ladies I slept with and I explained that it was usually Sarah although I had recently kept her out of the bed as she was keeping me up all night! Later we were doing some continuity shots where the same question is asked but they will usually use the original voice recording so this time I was messing about and when asked which gal I had sex with I said 'all if them, several times a day each'! That made them laugh and I bet they use that version, which is fine by me as I will probably come across as some kind of virile old stud! Of course the truth is a little more boring but I'm cool with whichever version they use!

INFORMATIONS