www.wmdolls.com

Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Arthur's Court of Adorable Lovelies

Post by tubbienine »

What a beautiful harem!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks guys, yes I do feel blessed, it's always nice to wake up and find all my lovelies watching over me!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Keiko and Sophia chilling in the lounge this afternoon...
Attachments
IMG_20180222_144908_015.jpg
IMG_20180222_144908_015.jpg (854.55 KiB) Viewed 2267 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Looks like they're getting ready to watch some TV, maybe some old Star Trek? :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

djcdoll wrote:Looks like they're getting ready to watch some TV, maybe some old Star Trek? :D
Ha ha, well they did watch the new Star Trek Discovery with me which I certainly enjoyed although the girls have kept their opinions to themselves!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well I made the mistake of popping into Primark after watching 'I, Tonya' at the cinema today. Needless to say I got a load of stuff for my gals! The thing is that Primark stock loads of nice stuff in size 4 which will fit most of my gals and I was especially pleased to get a rather sexy black PVC skirt at reduced price, so expect to see my gals in some new gear over the next few weeks.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well I made the mistake of popping into Primark after watching 'I, Tonya' at the cinema today. Needless to say I got a load of stuff for my gals! The thing is that Primark stock loads of nice stuff in size 4 which will fit most of my gals and I was especially pleased to get a rather sexy black PVC skirt at reduced price, so expect to see my gals in some new gear over the next few weeks.
Sounds good. Look forward to seeing the new stuff. :thumbs_up:
We have a Primark near where I live. Not been shopping in there for womens clothes yet though, ha ha!!!
I'll have to go and have a look soon and see if I can find some goodies.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

For several weeks now I've been pondering just which doll to get next to make up my little harem to a nice even 6 and this evening, as it's my birthday, I made the decision. I already knew she had to look African or West Indian to add a little more diversity and I also knew I wanted the WM157 B cup body (along with half of tdf members I'm sure!), So it was really all down to which head would be best in a darker skin colour and surprisingly there are not that many that would seem to work. In the end it was a choice between the the WM64 Nava head and the YL186 which also looked like it might suit a darker colour but I haven't been able to see so many pictures of the 186 although there are now quite a few examples of the 64 head and so I decided to go with that so the order has been placed and the wait begins. I haven't located any examples of this particular combination in cocoa colour so it's going to be interesting to see how she turns out, here's one of the WM pics of the 64 head with her original 168cm body, now I just need to come up with a suitable name!
Attachments
WM head 64, Nava
WM head 64, Nava
IMG_20180221_114230_821.jpg (67 KiB) Viewed 2125 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:For several weeks now I've been pondering just which doll to get next to make up my little harem to a nice even 6 and this evening, as it's my birthday, I made the decision. I already knew she had to look African or West Indian to add a little more diversity and I also knew I wanted the WM157 B cup body (along with half of tdf members I'm sure!), So it was really all down to which head would be best in a darker skin colour and surprisingly there are not that many that would seem to work. In the end it was a choice between the the WM64 Nava head and the YL186 which also looked like it might suit a darker colour but I haven't been able to see so many pictures of the 186 although there are now quite a few examples of the 64 head and so I decided to go with that so the order has been placed and the wait begins. I haven't located any examples of this particular combination in cocoa colour so it's going to be interesting to see how she turns out, here's one of the WM pics of the 64 head with her original 168cm body, now I just need to come up with a suitable name!
Well done on your new order. :thumbs_up:
As for a suitable name, how about Uhura from Star Trek since you're a big fan?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ah djcdoll thats actually not a bad idea, certainly it will go to the top of the list! I usually wait till they arrive and then see what name seems to fit, must say I'm quite excited about this new gal, I've taken a bit of a gamble on the cocoa colour as I haven't seen very many examples of that particular shade before but the WM157B body has been catching my eye for a while, great shape, good height and nice and light so should be the perfect photo model for getting out and about.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well I've just had a belated birthday present from these 2 lovelies, NOW I understand the benefit of having multiple dolls!
Attachments
Keiko and Sarah
Keiko and Sarah
IMG_20180309_112900.jpg (879.8 KiB) Viewed 2035 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well I've just had a belated birthday present from these 2 lovelies, NOW I understand the benefit of having multiple dolls!
You're going to need a MUCH bigger bed, with all the girls you have!!! :wink:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Well I've just had a belated birthday present from these 2 lovelies, NOW I understand the benefit of having multiple dolls!
You're going to need a MUCH bigger bed, with all the girls you have!!! :wink:
Ha ha, yes I think I could just squeeze a king size in my bedroom, ideally I should have a bigger house, then they could have their own bedrooms (a couple would have to double up!). Now that would take the whole thing up to another level! Actually I think I did read that a member has given his gal her own room in his house. The more I think about it the more I like it! If my son ever decides to move out I know what I will do with his room now, set it up just for the gals!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Yes a separate doll room would be great.
If I won the lottery I'd buy a house with that in mind and get a couple of those RealDoll2 girls from Abyss.
A couple of the guys in the RealDoll2 thread have doll rooms set up with special ceiling rails to hold the dolls and to allow them to be moved around easily :wink:

I think I'll start saving up now for a RealDoll2, may take a while though.

INFORMATIONS