www.wmdolls.com

Keiko, a WM145 with head 85 has just arrived

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Keiko, a WM145 with head 85 has just arrived

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks djcdoll, yes I liked some of the close ups today, lots of light to work with, actually the early evening light is even better as not so harsh but Keiko's back upstairs with her sisters now so I doubt I can coax any of them downstairs and by that I mean my back needs a rest! Hopefully this spell of good weather will continue for a bit longer then the girls can get their bikinis on! Just a couple more of Keiko, the first one is a rear view that gives a good indication of just how curvy the WM145 can look and in the last one you can see how well she stands in those boots which are just DM copies but they certainly help keep her feet planted when posing. Obviously they are a bit more functional than a pair of sexy stilettos but for standing Keiko about the garden today they seemed to work well.
Attachments
IMG_20180509_165425_532.jpg
IMG_20180509_165425_532.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2593 times
IMG_20180509_165341_896.jpg
IMG_20180509_165341_896.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2593 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Very Nice. The head scarf totally adds to the realism of her being out on a nice day. The light color helps move the eyes across her body as well. head to skirt to boots. Really draws attention to her as the focal point and makes her demand the viewers attention!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks Zippy81, my Mother looks out for stuff I can give to my gals and the head scarf was one of a couple she gave me last year. I should have used it earlier, in fact I suspect a photo shoot with one of the gals, maybe Keiko, nude save for that head scarf draped strategically might work. I seem to recall one of the later photo shoots that Marilyn Monroe did was much like that and they looked great. As others have said before, sometimes it's not what you can see but what you can nearly see that can make a picture look sensual, oh well food for thought!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Agreed :) you should def give that a try! that's something I need to work on as well. Sensual rather than.. "here it all is and thus the sum of the story!"

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Keiko's wash day today...
Attachments
IMG_20180510_144221_631.jpg
IMG_20180510_144221_631.jpg (646.69 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
IMG_20180510_144138_727.jpg
IMG_20180510_144138_727.jpg (653.03 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
IMG_20180510_144118_686.jpg
IMG_20180510_144118_686.jpg (650.94 KiB) Viewed 2527 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Nice pics. :thumbs_up:
You know she's got class when she still wears earings in the bath! :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

djcdoll wrote:Nice pics. :thumbs_up:
Ha ha, yes I don't bother taking them off as I have to be careful to keep the water away from her head anyway, speaking of heads I don't know if you used a washer over the neck bolt with Tiffany? Last year I fitted a large plastic washer on Keiko's neck bolt which seemed to be ok but this morning I noticed her head was a bit wobbly so I checked things and found that the washer had split after having the head moved about. Anyway more recently I've been using something a little different, I think they are called O ring washers, anyway I popped 2 of these over the neck bolt/tube and they are just the right size to allow the head to be screwed down so it's firm enough without any wobble. I had also used metal washers before as others have done on here but with some of the gals they don't work so well but the beauty of the little O ring jobbies is that if the head position is a bit off you can just pop another one on, nice and cheap too!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Nice pics. :thumbs_up:
Ha ha, yes I don't bother taking them off as I have to be careful to keep the water away from her head anyway, speaking of heads I don't know if you used a washer over the neck bolt with Tiffany? Last year I fitted a large plastic washer on Keiko's neck bolt which seemed to be ok but this morning I noticed her head was a bit wobbly so I checked things and found that the washer had split after having the head moved about. Anyway more recently I've been using something a little different, I think they are called O ring washers, anyway I popped 2 of these over the neck bolt/tube and they are just the right size to allow the head to be screwed down so it's firm enough without any wobble. I had also used metal washers before as others have done on here but with some of the gals they don't work so well but the beauty of the little O ring jobbies is that if the head position is a bit off you can just pop another one on, nice and cheap too!
That's a good idea.
I've tried a few ideas for Tiffany's neck but none have been particularly successful.
It's a pain when I'm trying to take photos as her head keeps moving.
She also has the crappy gooseneck design so that creaks as well.
The hands and neck are the worst parts of the WM skeleton. At least they've now changed the neck on the newer models, bit late for Tiffany though.

Maybe you could post a photo of the o-ring washers (with something for scale) so I can see what they're like.
Where did you get them from?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Here you go, this is a couple of the O ring washers next to a spare neck bolt. I would have ordered them off eBay, they are just a fraction larger in diameter than the neck bolt but seem to be just right for the job. What I do for a good fit is to wrap a little plumbers tape around the neck bolt and then screw it into the neck first, then use a pair of pliers to really get it in tight. Then pop 1 or 2 of the O rings over the bolt and then a bit more plumbers tape over the other end of the bolt then gently screw the head down. With 2 rings I've found that the head is usually facing forward when it begins to seat itself. If not then add another washer. As for the creak, it's the bane of the goose neck, actually, Keiko has a newer goose neck which is a lot quieter and Athena may either have that as well or may have been in time for a newer hinged neck as hers is very quiet. Shuri's is definitely a hinged neck and she has the shoulders too. Certainly from a posing point of view the hinged neck is great, maybe with Tiffany's neck you could squirt a little baby oil down the neck tube? Anyway it may be worth giving the O rings a go, they seem too small to make much of a difference but it turns out they are just right for this particular job!
Attachments
Neck bolt with O ring washers
Neck bolt with O ring washers
IMG_20180510_164921_210.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2496 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Here you go, this is a couple of the O ring washers next to a spare neck bolt. I would have ordered them off eBay, they are just a fraction larger in diameter than the neck bolt but seem to be just right for the job. What I do for a good fit is to wrap a little plumbers tape around the neck bolt and then screw it into the neck first, then use a pair of pliers to really get it in tight. Then pop 1 or 2 of the O rings over the bolt and then a bit more plumbers tape over the other end of the bolt then gently screw the head down. With 2 rings I've found that the head is usually facing forward when it begins to seat itself. If not then add another washer. As for the creak, it's the bane of the goose neck, actually, Keiko has a newer goose neck which is a lot quieter and Athena may either have that as well or may have been in time for a newer hinged neck as hers is very quiet. Shuri's is definitely a hinged neck and she has the shoulders too. Certainly from a posing point of view the hinged neck is great, maybe with Tiffany's neck you could squirt a little baby oil down the neck tube? Anyway it may be worth giving the O rings a go, they seem too small to make much of a difference but it turns out they are just right for this particular job!
That's great Arthur1960! :thumbs_up:
I'll have a look for some of those and give it a try.
Your threads are always a mine of useful information and advice. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Always happy to help out a fellow doll owner djcdoll, here's a pic of Keiko's legs looking pretty in pink...
Attachments
IMG_20180510_121234.jpg
IMG_20180510_121234.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2482 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Keiko seems to like the garden.
By the way, a very nice garden.

And this is ... wow ... 8O

This would be a wonderful contribution to the topic "Showing cleavage".
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks Tsall, ok I will post it over in that thread too. I had just given her a wash and baby oil and I always find that our synthetic ladies have a nice glow about them afterwards so I can't resist taking a picture! She looks quite cute now in a pair of shorts and a new summer top so will take a couple of pics tomorrow. Oh and yes I love my garden as it's not really overlooked and has lots of stuff growing in it so quite handy for posing my gals!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Very nice Arthur. However.. just one thing.. and I'm not trying to tell you what to do here.. but..
IMG_20180510_144118_686.jpg
You're going to want to return to giving Sarah some attention soon.. you can tell she's scheming man.. :p I can see here mental wheels a turning. :p She's getting jealous!

INFORMATIONS