www.wmdolls.com

WM 170 M cup, face #149, from Portugal

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 170 M cup, face #149, from Portugal

Post by teddykan1 »

About the areola. The previous owner added 2 pairs of huge areolas. I don't like coloured nipples hence aren't using them.

Eve's boobs do droop more than Linda's. I've fondled them both and they feel very same. Both seem to have in-built air pocket inside to help with softness and feel. Hence don't understand. Eve's drooped boobs feel more realistic in bed, like hoe real huge boobs would behave.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

teddykan1 wrote:I don't like the nipple sculpt as it's an absurdly stupid design. Who thought it up on such a top of the range model? However in practice e.g. making love they're unobtrusive. At least they're chunky so can suckle them for that extra stimulus.
I don't get it. Big enough to suckle on but not so big they don't rub your chest making love? That's one of the very best reasons to get a doll with the large nipples option in my opinion.
To each his own I guess.

Nakatomi63
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nakatomi63 »

teddykan1 wrote:Hi folks,
Eve from Portugal came to live with me. She's utterly gorgeous - I've vied for the #149 head for some time as I consider it to be the prettiest of all the TPE faces. She came well wrapped up in a reinforced cardboard box (the seller usefully reinforced it with some amazing cardboard angle sections), but her boobs sag a bit. Could have been as a result of her lying on her face for a while!

Enjoy the pics. I have her side by side with my other WM 170 (who came from Missouri). Eve's boobs sag more under their own weight, and seem to have a bigger air bag inside them. They're also in this respect more realistic, more like real flesh.

She's amazing in bed. However, during sex play, I discovered that she has a cavernous vagina! There's a massive cave in there! Fortunately her vaginal lips are relatively tight and hence she can please me, but past the lips I can't feel anything! Her butt passage is well-designed with lots of ribbing, pretty real.

Is she supposed to have a vaginal insert? I suspect not as her inner labia is all there. Any advice on how is it that her vagina is so cavernous?
Can you tell me if the blonde is WM H-Cup or M-Cup? if she is an H-Cup, seems to have more tits ...

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Nakatomi63 wrote:Can you tell me if the blonde is WM H-Cup or M-Cup? if she is an H-Cup, seems to have more tits ...
I think H-cup is more perkier than M-cup.

Nakatomi63
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nakatomi63 »

Mjay100 wrote:
Nakatomi63 wrote:Can you tell me if the blonde is WM H-Cup or M-Cup? if she is an H-Cup, seems to have more tits ...
I think H-cup is more perkier than M-cup.
Yes but the blonde in the right side of the picture DSC05000.JGP is a H-Cup or a M-Cup?

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

They're both M cups

INFORMATIONS