www.wmdolls.com

Are regular body washes for women safe on TPE?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Incognus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Are regular body washes for women safe on TPE?

Post by Incognus »

Like the girlie good smelling stuff in the drug stores.. Like herbal essence feminine smelling stuff?..i searched for a few days on the subject but all I can find is the generic suggestion to use "dish soap" like a Dove.. But are body washes most RGs use OK as well as long as they aren't over done w the added moisturizers and chems? I would like to use it to keep my new doll smelling tasty (post coming when she's here inna Few weeks btw) just trying to gather all the knowledge I can on the cleaning routine while I wait.. I have most of the mega "how to" threads I've come across saved in my bookmarks

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Are regular body washes for women safe on TPE?

Post by bob7892 »

Hi and welcome to the forum .
I am not sure about scented soaps , but I do put perfume on my girls hair and clothes , some of the scent does stay with your girl ,
Also they baby oil I use smells nice too :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Hey.

I don't know the answer to your question, actually. But I just wanted to give you a tip. You can put perfume on her wig as well, if you want her to smell good. You should be prepared for a somewhat strong TPE smell for the first couple of days or weeks, but it disappears (for the most part) over time. I think that sending member Indigo20 a private message with your question, is probably the best way to go. He knows his stuff. But you have to get 5 approved public posts before you can do that.

And good luck with your new doll.

PS. If you do ask Indigo20 and he answers you, feel free to share the info with us here in this thread.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Incognus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Incognus »

thx for the replies guys, guess i'll get my proverbial weight up around here and shoot him that PM asap..i was already hip to the perfume thing due to my reading over the last few days but was just curious about other methods of scent..as you can see by my join date, this isnt my first venture into the world of dolls, but this is my first time actually pulling the trigger and attempting to let the info i read "stick" due to me actually having to put it use soon..lol...still got another 3 weeks or so of wait time for my order from rsld so in the meanwhile, i might as well start posting..:)

Taltos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Taltos »

Bit of a necro-bump but does anyone have an answer to this? I plan to perfume my future doll's wig but would love to have her smell good all over as well.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Some body washes contain alcohol which tends to dry TPE. So I'd be a little reluctant to use them. What I do, in addition to perfuming the hair and clothes, is mix a few spritz of perfume into the powder/corn starch before applying. lasts a good while and gives my gal that girlie smell and feel.... :wink:

INFORMATIONS