www.wmdolls.com

I'm loving this so much!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
EmmaLover

I'm loving this so much!

Post by EmmaLover »

It has been a little over 11 months since I got Emma. I must say the experience has been incredible. her joints are really starting to loosen up now (maybe a little too much on her neck), but this makes for an amazing sexual experience.

I just had her on top (our favorite) and it was so easy to get her into position. I lean her forward and basically bear hug her, kiss her while pounding her sweet ever-lasting pussy (insert). can't believe how real she seems. I'm just blown away by the sex!

so glad Emma is here and her sister Brittany. going to be the best winter I've ever had! :D

hope everyone is doing well

:glou:

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I'm loving this so much!

Post by Seven+ »

Glad it has been a good experience for you. I can't wait until my girl arrives.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

Seven+ wrote:Glad it has been a good experience for you. I can't wait until my girl arrives.
yes a great experience :) which doll are you getting?

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

[/quote] yes a great experience :) which doll are you getting?[/quote]

WM 166c with 273 and 242 heads.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

Seven+ wrote:WM 166c with 273 and 242 heads.

nice choice! what options will she have?

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

EmmaLover wrote:

Fixed vagina, hollow breasts, shrugging shoulders, standing feet, articulated fingers, tan skin, upgraded mouth on the 273 head. All the upgrades were free on a black Friday sale. I did not go for the gel breasts as I did not want them to be larger. Also getting four extra wigs as part of the sale, will be interesting to see which ones they send. I also bought the flight case to move and store her in.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

Seven+ wrote:
EmmaLover wrote:

Fixed vagina, hollow breasts, shrugging shoulders, standing feet, articulated fingers, tan skin, upgraded mouth on the 273 head. All the upgrades were free on a black Friday sale. I did not go for the gel breasts as I did not want them to be larger. Also getting four extra wigs as part of the sale, will be interesting to see which ones they send. I also bought the flight case to move and store her in.
that sounds great, look forward to seeing her!

INFORMATIONS