www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Brie in "Spring Fever, Part One: Loves Me Not?"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM165K Brie in "Spring Fever, Part One: Loves Me Not?"

Post by JunkGuy »

Sorry for being away the last several weeks. Real life runs interference sometimes. Having posted a photoset just about every 5 or 6 weeks for the first several months of ownership, I didn't think I'd get stuck on a 17 week hiatus since Love for Sale. Part of this was Mother Nature taking her sweet time turning everything green again; the other part being issues at real life job. But I'm back on the horse now and finally posting my spring set, even though its almost summer. Brie's birthday is Sunday, so it's fortuitous timing that I've been able to finish this as a gift to her and all of you.

I'd been planning this set since early December when I came across this awesome vest at a thrift store, but needed the outdoor weather to improve enough to make the theme work. Since Mother Nature wasn't ready by the time I was in late March, I decided to break this set into two complementary parts: the first being indoors, going for a melancholy, wistful, unsure theme as Loves Me Not? Tomorrow I will post the second part, Loves Me!, which is cheerful and uplifting. This is something of an experiment to get two opposing moods out of the same doll, with the same clothing and makeup, just a different environment and lighting.

This is the first photoset taken with my new Nikon D5300 DLSR camera, providing for much higher quality shots that before. Brie is also sporting her new photo wig, which is slightly longer and wavier than the old factory-supplied model. I also borrowed another user's trick and colored the insides of her nostrils with a black Sharpie for a more realistic look when aiming up at her from below.

You can view all 38 images in this photoset at The Doll Album.
06_01.jpg
06_01.jpg (309.92 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
06_06.jpg
06_06.jpg (253.03 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
06_14.jpg
06_14.jpg (291.47 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
06_21.jpg
06_21.jpg (300.9 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
06_23.jpg
06_23.jpg (277.1 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
06_27.jpg
06_27.jpg (274.42 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
06_33.jpg
06_33.jpg (278.25 KiB) Viewed 2381 times

For those that don't know, Brie is a WMDolls 165K Full Figure TPE doll with head #74 in natural skin tone and blue eyes purchased from RLSD. The centerpiece article of clothing of the set, the daisy-plucked Loves Me/Loves Me Not vest, is something I found at a thrift store as is the white buttoned up shirt underneath and her pearl bracelets. I found the complementary skirt, necklace and headband on Amazon. The new wig she wears in this set can also be found on Amazon, though I had to color it with yellow alcohol-based ink to achieve her signature shade of blonde. Her bra and panties set were purchased from Brastop. For this set, Brie wore Kleancolor Madly Matte #18 Wild Orchid lipstick. Her white-framed glasses are, like all her other pairs, basic readers found a discount dollar store. The daisy garland and flower were purchased from Hobby Lobby. One of VonRubber's indispensible oral inserts was used in several shots - I can't recommended his set highly enough. Check my signature line below if you want to see more of Brie.

Stay tuned for part two tomorrow.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM165K Brie in "Spring Fever, Part One: Loves Me Not?"

Post by CF »

How I've missed this doll! So great to see Brie again!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello JunkGuy,

It's good to see Brie again. I wondered where she had been! :?:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

On the topic of "wondering where she's been", how about Svetlana and your new Pinky? Is that gymnast comic all thats come up in my absence? Given Svetlana's colorful background, I was half expecting Molly to be an undercover spy or something. At least get her own photoshoot or two.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Von Rubber
JunkGuy wrote:On the topic of "wondering where she's been", how about Svetlana and your new Pinky? Is that gymnast comic all thats come up in my absence?
Ha! Ha! Touché! But there are TWO Dolls in the shootings now which is two time more work! :wink:
JunkGuy wrote:Given Svetlana's colorful background, I was half expecting Molly to be an undercover spy or something.
You may be not too far off with your assumption. I think along the same lines. 8)
JunkGuy wrote:At least get her own photoshoot or two.
I will do when the time comes.

It's too bad Svetlana and Molly can't do a photoshoot with Brie though. It is one of the Dolls here on TDF I would love to include in my stories.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Please, what size and make bra is that and did you have to take in the band?
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

How beautiful this is! Great pics and what a beauty she is! :whistle: :whistle: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Mcupplease wrote:Please, what size and make bra is that and did you have to take in the band?
Brand: Curvy Kate
Model: Portia
Size: 28JJ

The bra is unmodified. It is 15% elastane so it stretches a fair bit. I still have to use the outermost hooks though and be mindful of where the underwire sits so it doesn't pinch anywhere.

Fellow 165K owners can get one for themselves here: http://us.brastop.com/curvy-kate-portia-ribbon-bra-whitepink-6 (Brie is also wearing the matching UK size 8 thong they they have on the sidebar.)

I also added some foam pads under her breasts to provide more lift for these shoots, so her breasts appear even fuller and a little higher on her chest than previous photos. I had to move these pads around a bit with her shirt opened, so I reclined her a bit more to disguise them. And I pulled her shirt and vest very tight and clipped them in the back to further accentuate her assets. The vest is way too big but I had to have it.

Here's Part Two!

INFORMATIONS