www.wmdolls.com

Check out the new 158WM A cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Check out the new 158WM A cup

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Haha, thank you Jeff!

Was just thinking about that head. Amazing
So much great faces :D
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

A cup? more like A saucer.

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Wow, why haven't I seen this before? I should really check this forum more often.
Finally a real A cup girl. She might still be to heavy for my back to carry around. Her body type reminds me of the Sanhui 145a, but she's taller and weights only 2kg more than the SH145a. And other than that one she comes with an insert option which puts her on a big advantage over the SH145a, because I wouldn't need to carry her through the whole house to clean!
I hope she'll be still available around 2020 because right now I'm saving for a new heater which could take some time to be able to afford.

INFORMATIONS