www.wmdolls.com

142L Orfice questions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
B-Jamin816
Apprentice
Apprentice

142L Orfice questions.

Post by B-Jamin816 »

I have searched the forums to see if anyone has had any experience with the Orfice Nipple dolls and couldn't find any results. I already have my first purchase in production and can't wait for her arrival (108L w/ closed eyes) but I am already looking to get a full size doll. This one in particular caught my attention for certain reasons, but was wondering if anyone else has seen these in person, experienced the orfice nipples, or the feel of the breasts since they have to be a solid core. You dont get an in-between leg shot so it kinda leaves to the imagination what's between her legs. I like the price, with the discount currently it makes it even better. Please let me know if anyone has had any experience with this particular doll.

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 142L Orfice questions.

Post by P3T3flytese »

Ah, you chose an 108L. Good choice. ;) I have one myself.

As for the 142L with "fuckable nipples", I can't really help you there, but the 155L also has this option, you could ask for the experience of those who own that model and there are other models with the same option.
It's not exactly the same, but this way you can cover more ground with gathering info on the nipple orifices.
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

B-Jamin816
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by B-Jamin816 »

P3T3flytese wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:33 pm Ah, you chose an 108L. Good choice. ;) I have one myself.

As for the 142L with "fuckable nipples", I can't really help you there, but the 155L also has this option, you could ask for the experience of those who own that model and there are other models with the same option.
It's not exactly the same, but this way you can cover more ground with gathering info on the nipple orifices.
Thank you I didn't think of searching the other sizes first. Appreciate the help.

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Oh!
I just remembered, there's another promo shoot of this the 142 model.
It does feature vaginal shots, so this might give you an idea.
https://siliconelovers.com/products/wm- ... 164f&_ss=r
viewtopic.php?t=150340

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Well, I asked someone who has a 155L with penetrable breasts and here's his response on the matter.
I did of course leave out the name of his doll, to keep it anonymous.
(I'm not sure if he'd mind or not, but just be prudent, left out the name of his doll)
I hope this helps you. :)
Well the overall feel of them is much better than straight up hollow ones. I mean I have both now. One doll has the hollow ones and **** has ones that are semi hollow. You see there is like a pocket so to speak inside her breasts after you penetrate the nipples. It has a like ribbed sort if texture inside that feels very good. The other doll **** has the hollow ones and they kind of have a "balloon feel to them" if that makes sense. Where as ***** has the Semi hollow ones that feel more like an actual breast when you squeeze them. So what I'm saying is they feel much better compared to straight up hollow.
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

I recently got the L158S. The vendor (Rosemary Doll) advised me to order it with hollow breasts. I'm not sure if the other versions would even work with this one. The front half of the breasts on mine are hollow, but I couldn't really say what the back half are. Externally, they feel very nice. This hollow part is a full cavity one you go past the nipple opening; it's not just a tube or hole. I haven't actually really used this function yet, because cleaning seems like a nightmare. Everything else with it feels really good so far though and it checks off another fantasy box.
Attachments
the 2nd head.jpg
the 2nd head.jpg (392.94 KiB) Viewed 385 times
158cm5ft2 N-cup TPE Sex Doll – Tecla (21).jpg
158cm5ft2 N-cup TPE Sex Doll – Tecla (21).jpg (468.66 KiB) Viewed 385 times

B-Jamin816
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by B-Jamin816 »

Foxy_fan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:34 pm I recently got the L158S. The vendor (Rosemary Doll) advised me to order it with hollow breasts. I'm not sure if the other versions would even work with this one. The front half of the breasts on mine are hollow, but I couldn't really say what the back half are. Externally, they feel very nice. This hollow part is a full cavity one you go past the nipple opening; it's not just a tube or hole. I haven't actually really used this function yet, because cleaning seems like a nightmare. Everything else with it feels really good so far though and it checks off another fantasy box.
Interesting, the one I was looking at was on the RLSD website and the option they have for the breast is "solid core" which does pose the question is it more like a ribbed/textured inside? How you brought up the cleaning portion that is really having me scratch my head, if it is as many have said the different inside of the breasts would also greatly depend on the difficulty of cleaning them. My other concern after so much "use" would the nipple orfice wear or tear over time or is it a more stronger material like most recent pocket toys that are a little more sturdy? I particularly like the 142L with the nipple option, her body shape is a little more natural compared to the 155 and 148.

I am just hoping to get enough feedback to support my desire of a purchase. I already have ordered my first doll which is the 108L and couldn't be more excited. I was just hoping to get a decent real size for my second purchase, as many have said the experience is very different comparing full to small size dolls. This just has that extra bit of fantasy added in, plus the option I'm interested in is the "sucking vagina" option. Reading about it does take away from the fantasy a bit but I would be very intrigued to see how well her "features" would hold to the ol' in / out test...

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

The whole "4000 vendors / 8 factories" thing is still a bit confusing to me with all the different options and info between them. Just pester the customer service with all your questions and if they aren't very responsive, try a different one. That's why I like Rosemary - very helpful CS, good options and pricing, and I trust them being legit as I've received 2 dolls from them now.

The long-term durability of the nipples is also a concern I have and why I haven't really "used" them much yet. They still work very well for fingers though if that's your kink.

If you have the option with the dolls you're considering, check out the S-TPE material. Supposedly it's kind of new, more durable, and less oily than normal TPE. That's what mine is. I don't have any normal TPE so can't compare, but it feels very nice. Compared to silicone it does seem less durable / more fragile though.

B-Jamin816
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by B-Jamin816 »

Foxy_fan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:15 pm If you have the option with the dolls you're considering, check out the S-TPE material. Supposedly it's kind of new, more durable, and less oily than normal TPE. That's what mine is. I don't have any normal TPE so can't compare, but it feels very nice. Compared to silicone it does seem less durable / more fragile though.
When you mention "oily" is that just a default condition of the TPE as it oxidizes? When I ordered my first doll the 108L I chose the regular TPE with gel filled breasts. Yes that doll doesn't have the feature that we're talking about but just as for skin material comparisons. Just reading a lot of the threads here on maintenance and care of your doll some things concern me and others I'm curious if those methods do help with the preservation of the doll. I chose to go through RLSD only because I felt most comfortable going through them and so far their staff have been very nice and quick to answer any questions I've thrown at them.

INFORMATIONS