www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by avante »

I'm in a good mood :whistle:
1.jpg
1.jpg (640.94 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (714.88 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (766.22 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (652.94 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (639.21 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (654.27 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (632.49 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (636.69 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (794.42 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (586.4 KiB) Viewed 3010 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice set man! :D
Set 1: #3: I love the face expression and eye contact as well as the hint of cleavage.
Set 2: #1: Again the expression looks just a tad different. Haha that set seems like you two were discussing poses and by the 3rd she was like..”ummm..?”
Set 3: #3 I like the angle and lighting.
Set 4: #3 I like the hair.
Set 4: #1 Angle.
Set 5:# ALL 3. I need to get that pose to work. No way am I trying heels any time soon lol.
Set 6: Love 1 and 2. Especially 2.. I love that small braid it’s a nice touch. I need to learn how to do that.
Set 7: Love the hair in the face with her eyes still visible. Light is nice also.
Set 8: #3. Love the butt definition.
Set 9: Love 1 due to the accentuation of her curves. And it has a bit of mystery because you cant see her face fully.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Great dress and great photos avante.

Photos taken under sunlight conditions are awesome.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey Zippy and Mala thanks again for dropping some lines. Nice to see at least some like to see the clothing and pics.

Made a drawing to help a bit with braiding. This kinda 'systematical' train of thought helped me 'master' it.
Watched a couple of vids but kept going uhhh wtfff lol was just 0% familiar with it.
braid.PNG
braid.PNG (32.41 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
Also just a few more I made anyways welcoming back my #82 head.
A (1).jpg
A (1).jpg (625.06 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
A (2).jpg
A (2).jpg (690.2 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
A (3).jpg
A (3).jpg (667.36 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
B (1).jpg
B (1).jpg (434.42 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
B (2).jpg
B (2).jpg (438.34 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

avante wrote:Ey Zippy and Mala thanks again for dropping some lines. Nice to see at least some like to see the clothing and pics.
I am watching your thread from the 1st day i ve joined TDF.
I ve bought my 158/d bcs of this thread.

Both heads are super sexy and hot but man no 82 with the blonde wig is my favorite combo . :mrgreen:
:plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

From where did you get the belly button piercing ? ebay?

I think i want one for my girl. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

mala78 wrote: I am watching your thread from the 1st day i ve joined TDF.
I ve bought my 158/d bcs of this thread.

Both heads are super sexy and hot but man no 82 with the blonde wig is my favorite combo . :mrgreen:
:plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

From where did you get the belly button piercing ? ebay?
I think i want one for my girl. :mrgreen:
Hi Mala, that's really great to hear! Still consider this a near perfect model and having 0 regrets model wise, tho I most def could have avoided lots of damages.
The belly button I've gotten of ali, but yeah allot of that same stuff is also on ebay. The belly one adds some sexiness for sure. Considering some nipple piercing right now myself.

Actually tried to do new eyebrows (well on a test piece) myself, but it turns out one of the eyeliners I've gotten just doesnt work on TPE and the one I used before is maybe dried out or something...did not get any color of it. So I tried again with just powder. The shape (with those plastic shapes) and foundation really work well, but also got this very mini bush I'd thought to do some smaller detailed hairs with; tho that did not work. Will check if maybe a toothstick with powder might work. So yeah I get the basic shape, just lacking in details...

Gotta say did not like blond on this head at first hahaha always took it off quite fast. But it's starting to grow on me :P
20180610_155224 - Copy.jpg
20180610_155224 - Copy.jpg (192.19 KiB) Viewed 3064 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey avante thanks for that diagram! Although I'm still thinking wtf!? Lol.. think i'll try some stuff today. Anyways love the new pics! That head is hot and just perfect on that body! Love that dress and bikini! I think she rocks both wigs but I also prefer the first one more. On the eyebrows with powder. After you've laid down the solid brow with powder, you could try dipping the toothpick tip in oil and then dabbling it quickly on paper towel to get excess off. (Leave it slightly wet though) then angle the tip so when it drags on surface the sharp point isn't going to scratch the surface. Then take the point while its on its side and drag it through the powder to pull off tiny areas of powder. Make sure your using just the narrowest part though or you will pull off wide strands of powder. It will take some time to complete as you won't be pulling much powder off per stroke. Make sure you pay attention to the angle of the hairs too.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

avante wrote:
Gotta say did not like blond on this head at first hahaha always took it off quite fast. But it's starting to grow on me :P

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks again guys :thumbs_up: ! Glad at least 2/100 viewers can be bothered to drop some lines!

Prolly would have stopped posting pics 3-4 pages ago if it weren't for you two and the occasional drop by. Anyway it's been little over a year now since I started this thread, it's been nice: I've had great fun, help and advice and also helped out some other users and sparked interest in the model by some users. But I'm kinda done with it; waisting to much time going thru the pics and making the collages and all,.

Lately I'm taking less pics in general, so I can focus more on actually seeing and enjoying her, I sometimes neglect her just dancing around taking pics ;). Will probably be posting every now and then in the future still so no worries, but definitely way less pics/collages, maybe when I get another doll tho I'll be dropping pics more frequently again who knows. So yeah thanks to all who followed and replied every now and then!

Zippy, regarding the toothpick 'scratching' will try that pretty soon see how it goes! Also thanks for the link to Mishka's repair thread you send earlier. Think I'll be looking into a heat gun since I got like >20 little abbreviations / skin tears...maybe doing some small once will give me the confidence to try the bigger ones...tho also time is a thing with all the 'oil soaking before' advised for Indigo's repair kit. Still planning on doing the major onces when I get a couple of days of.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea I hear ya man. Its kinda a motivational killer for sure and you end up just becoming like free advertisement and not enjoying your doll yourself. Becomes like a chore in some ways because you feel pressured to do better and better and such. Kinda feeling the same way myself. Suppose that's how most things become anymore though even with like face book and youtube lol.. Anyways. I've definitely enjoyed your thread for sure and don't think you should stop all together!

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

avante wrote:Thanks again guys :thumbs_up: ! Glad at least 2/100 viewers can be bothered to drop some lines!

Prolly would have stopped posting pics 3-4 pages ago if it weren't for you two and the occasional drop by. Anyway it's been little over a year now since I started this thread, it's been nice: I've had great fun, help and advice and also helped out some other users and sparked interest in the model by some users. But I'm kinda done with it; waisting to much time going thru the pics and making the collages and all,.

Lately I'm taking less pics in general, so I can focus more on actually seeing and enjoying her, I sometimes neglect her just dancing around taking pics ;). Will probably be posting every now and then in the future still so no worries, but definitely way less pics/collages, maybe when I get another doll tho I'll be dropping pics more frequently again who knows. So yeah thanks to all who followed and replied every now and then!

Zippy, regarding the toothpick 'scratching' will try that pretty soon see how it goes! Also thanks for the link to Mishka's repair thread you send earlier. Think I'll be looking into a heat gun since I got like >20 little abbreviations / skin tears...maybe doing some small once will give me the confidence to try the bigger ones...tho also time is a thing with all the 'oil soaking before' advised for Indigo's repair kit. Still planning on doing the major onces when I get a couple of days of.
Get a heat gun and tpe sample piece in the same color with your doll in case you need to add material.

I ve fixed my doll my a heat gun and tpe glue.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=99309&hilit=heat+gun&start=90

For very very deep scratches and tears tpe glue is the best.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

avante wrote:Thanks again guys :thumbs_up: ! Glad at least 2/100 viewers can be bothered to drop some lines!
Maybe the other 98 viewers do not have free hands to type something when they are looking your doll's sexy outfits. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahah that Kermit one cracked me up! Can relate to that ;).

P.s. any advice for what to look for in a heat gun? Did you get yours of ebay or some similar? If you got it can you post/pm the link maybe; much appreciated!

P.s. do by chance already have a infra red temp meter and tpe piece so I'm half way there material/equip wise :p. But for the cut I also have some with missing material (by now) but will try the glue on some smaller onces in the near future.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

avante wrote:Hahahah that Kermit one cracked me up! Can relate to that ;).

P.s. any advice for what to look for in a heat gun? Did you get yours of ebay or some similar? If you got it can you post/pm the link maybe; much appreciated!

P.s. do by chance already have a infra red temp meter and tpe piece so I'm half way there material/equip wise :p. But for the cut I also have some with missing material (by now) but will try the glue on some smaller onces in the near future.

I ve bought this one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2in1-Soldering ... 2749.l2649

I ve bought this bcs the temps for both heat gun + iron are starting from 100c.
From other stations i ve seen the iron temp is starting from 200c which is too high to work with TPE

This one works with Europe's 220v voltage though.

This one is 110v and similar.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/852D-110V-2-in ... Sw1WJZExUA

it says Tip of iron temperature:200 to 480C but maybe the specs are wrong bcs mine also was advertised from 150 to 500 degree C but it starts from 100c
you can ask the seller to clarify this.

If you do not need the iron you can get something like this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/858D-110V-LED- ... Sw94Ba9Qca

but i cannot see why not to buy the device with the iron for a few bucks plus

The one below is similar, more expensive but it says 100-500 temps range for both

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-in1-Hot-Air- ... SwhURZiIC-

There are so many variations out there , there is no chance not to find the device you want.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks Mala for the info and links; I've just ordered that same one!

I'm not even going to bother looking thru other adds price seems okey and about the only thing I know/remember about the whole hot air is I think about 125c supposed to be a good/ideal temp. Also checked the thread you linked before a bit. Must be nice to have the pussy opening back to normal proportions :P I bet haha. Is it still good or did it maybe tear open again? Also the ball thing you mentioned; is that any good/better and if so do you maybe have a link to that too? Ltr!

INFORMATIONS