www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tim1111

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by Tim1111 »

Congratulations Avante!

Within a few days you'll get the hands down pat, it takes some experience, but once you know how you're going to move her, positioning the arms and hands becomes almost 2nd nature so as to not smash them.

Step one on standing is foot and leg position. The dolls don't have muscles, so they literally need to balance - and that starts with a good base. Step 2 is positioning the upper body - and when you just about got it, you can even move the arms or head slightly to complete the balancing act. It takes some practice, and even then it nice to offer them a little support by having them brace a hand or arms against something, or slightly lean against something. Mine weighs 91 lbs.(41.2 kg), and I really don't want to find out what damage falling over might do to her. As for the feet position, you probably want the feet angled outward slightly, and spread about shoulder-width apart, if trying to have her stand unassisted.

You definitely want to get some powder! That tackiness can cause damage to the skin when rubbed. You can get cornstarch baby powder; and even cornstarch powder at any grocery store. I like the cornstarch baby powder for the simple fact that it smells nice. I had to do that because I'm still awaiting delivery of the care kit, myself.

She looks great! Enjoy!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey Tim,

Thanks for the input; I'll be checking the standing option again later today with these tips. And will be going to the store for some cornstarch powder.

I've gotten her on my bed now, but she attracts quite some dust / bits of dried up oil/ pre-powder / dunno really what it is ;)

But it is a hassle to get it off! Any advice on a method to get this stuff of the doll easy?
Attachments
love the way the tan color looks btw, with only the head I thought it was kinda pinkish
love the way the tan color looks btw, with only the head I thought it was kinda pinkish
IMG_20170527_105527 (Custom).jpg (138.83 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

BTW some pics from yesterday, far from a shoot, just some random pics trying the first pieces of clothing.

first time in my bedroom ;p
02 (4).jpg
02 (4).jpg (330.39 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
with the pink dress included with the doll
02 (1).jpg
02 (1).jpg (387.1 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
showing some ass
02 (2).jpg
02 (2).jpg (336.61 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
white corset; really tight!
02 (3).jpg
02 (3).jpg (389.53 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi avante,

Wow, what a sweet little girl! :D

Pretty nice heads you have choosen. I'm glad, to see more from one of the rarer heads 84.

Looks like some fluffs of the blanket or from a towel?
That's what the powder is about.
To get rid of them, take some warm water +mild soap.
It's happening when the body is sticky. POWDER
The feeling of the skin after powdering is like night and day, it's so much easier to dress her up and to handle the doll!
IMPORTANT : Always watch her hands!
Standing need some time, but isn't so difficult
Keep on posting

By the way : the error with your pictures is shown in red letter above on the screen. Maybe you have to scroll up, to see it
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Congrats and she is lovely. Can't wait to see more. She looks great in that pink and the white! Have fun.... IG :)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

design513

Post by design513 »

She is beautiful! Please post some more corset pics!

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

avante wrote:I've gotten her on my bed now, but she attracts quite some dust / bits of dried up oil/ pre-powder / dunno really what it is ;)
But it is a hassle to get it off! Any advice on a method to get this stuff of the doll easy?
It's the tackiness resulting in most of that. The powder will greatly reduce all that she's picking up. With the powder, she'll still be a bit of a hair magnet - but it's not bad and easy to pick off of her.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Dollinger,

Thanks! I'll be doing the #84 later next week. Am looking forward to it ;p

Thanks for the tips below; I just bathed her, did some baby oil on her, scrapped the shit off (most of it) and powdered her for the first time. Afterwards she definitely felt allot smoother!

Did some more poses today; standing is still hard: cant seem to find the right balance (either to much or to little; she just keep going back and forth)
Bathing time
Bathing time
03 (11).jpg (341.87 KiB) Viewed 4935 times
Dr Dollinger wrote:Hi avante,

Wow, what a sweet little girl! :D

Pretty nice heads you have choosen. I'm glad, to see more from one of the rarer heads 84.

Looks like some fluffs of the blanket or from a towel?
That's what the powder is about.
To get rid of them, take some warm water +mild soap.
It's happening when the body is sticky. POWDER
The feeling of the skin after powdering is like night and day, it's so much easier to dress her up and to handle the doll!
IMPORTANT : Always watch her hands!
Standing need some time, but isn't so difficult
Keep on posting

By the way : the error with your pictures is shown in red letter above on the screen. Maybe you have to scroll up, to see it

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey, welcome ;p got the first panty shots up coming. Thanks for the props. Already had quite some fun ;p
irishgirl wrote:Congrats and she is lovely. Can't wait to see more. She looks great in that pink and the white! Have fun.... IG :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey, thanks for the comment. The corset was really, really tight ;p I could barely fit it, I only put it on her for 2 minutes, then I had to rip it off ;)

Will be doing a corset set I the near future I think!
design513 wrote:She is beautiful! Please post some more corset pics!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just got the powder today, and it definitly makes her way smoother to the touch. Read some guys are going without the powder, just oil, but I found the body to haha tacky ;P
Tim1111 wrote:
avante wrote:I've gotten her on my bed now, but she attracts quite some dust / bits of dried up oil/ pre-powder / dunno really what it is ;)
It's the tackiness resulting in most of that. The powder will greatly reduce all that she's picking up. With the powder, she'll still be a bit of a hair magnet - but it's not bad and easy to pick off of her.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Showing off my wall ;)
03 (9).jpg
03 (9).jpg (375.9 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
03 (7).jpg
03 (7).jpg (433.33 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
03 (8).jpg
03 (8).jpg (422.32 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
put her in some basic panties to put some emphasis on her butt ;p
03 (1).jpg
03 (1).jpg (407.3 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
03(13) (Large).jpg
03(13) (Large).jpg (301.94 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
03 (3).jpg
03 (3).jpg (316.99 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
03 (5).jpg
03 (5).jpg (309.92 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
03(14) (Large).jpg
03(14) (Large).jpg (342.72 KiB) Viewed 4934 times
had a fun night, and than going to sleep with this bambi eyed beauty :D
05(06).jpg
05(06).jpg (351.66 KiB) Viewed 4908 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Quick 3-day (first time owner) review:

Had quite some fun moving her around, changing clothes, playing with her is quite intense at times. Love the head ass she is crazy beautiful, and I told you I liked the body. Well that is an understatement haha butt is tight but feels great, breast are amazing realistic, and so love her tan color and hourglass figure. Everytime I walk out and I to the room, I'm like goddamn you are hot!

I've been getting better at handling her; getting a sens of how to move what body part in which order. Also carrying here around the house gets easier. Unfortunately I already got some scratches; most minor little things, but on one off here lower legs I guess I hit something (did not notice, but the scarring in pattern which makes me suspect I hit doorpost or something).

Hands on; I've been told and read much about the hands and how they tend to break. Well at first I was thinking it wasn't so bad, went pretty ok and it looked like they could take some hits. But now, only 3 days in, she broke off here pinky (don't know for sure if it is really broken, or just displaced, but could not easily get it back) during some basic handling; pretty sure I did not hit the hand hard or got it stuck or anything (was really careful after noticing the scars earlier). Got me feeling like it fatigue cracked on me hella fast!
Either way, just read some more on the hand model, and not going to copy paste the basics but oh my it's construction is like 'made to fail' i.e. I cannot imagine there are a lot of frequently used dolls with all fingers intact. Make a better hand, and I'll pay extra for it, damn it.

The standing feet is still a b*tch guys! really are not getting anywhere with that...Yesterday I started with getting her to stand, but could not find the right balance. I started with the legs kinda straight under the body (little further backwards than if she was laying flat on the bed), split the legs just a bit and put here down. But changes in her legs are hard from there (probably doing some wrong) and for some reason I can't get past 'to much to the front -> correct -> until it's just slightly, correct small bit again = she leans to much backwards...kind off frustrating really.

Anyway: first few days were great. Yesterday I bought some basic jewelry for her. I must say this really adds some more personality to her. See for yourself's:
06 (1) (Custom).jpg
06 (1) (Custom).jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4890 times
06 (3) (Custom).jpg
06 (3) (Custom).jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 4890 times
06 (2) (Custom).jpg
06 (2) (Custom).jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 4890 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Update: doing so more poses, trying standing, ending up against the wall with both hands touching the wall flat for support. During this I noticed the middle finger felt a little loose, not like the other 2 already looses ones but kinda different as the 'pointing' finger. Took some photo's, took the other hand of the wall, got back to this hand and all of a sudden ALL four fingers were loose ! WTF! Did not even move / touch the hand in the mean time...

So yeah, kind off pissed off about this. I did not really mind the 2 fingers (pinky and ring) as they just locked behind the middle finger, but now with all 4 loose...it's just a flapping bunch of fingers, pivot point about half way the palm. They sort of are like the toes! Which were my biggest turn off, so I guess you can imagine how I feel about the hands ;).

Really disappointed at the build quality of the fingers; I've read it everywhere and tried to proceed with caution, but yeah did not imagine they would ALL break within 4 days...I kinda feel like they just snap at some point...

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

This sounds really bad :(
I'm feeling sorry for you! Maybe you should call your vendor about this. Hope, its not an old skeleton. With the old wrist.
Normally WM should upgrade this.

By the way, your girl looks amazing. Last pictures are much better to see where the 158 begins to shine :-)
Are you using some kind of makeup?

Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS