www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by djcdoll »

She's looking great avante. :thumbs_up:
Love the way those sweat pants fit her bum! Yummy. :whistle: :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So during washing of the insert while having it turned inside-out I'd notice (many months ago of course) that the 'cast' or shape of insert, and more specifically that of an actual vagina, only starts quite some cm's in. Before it starts there are about 4-5cm (estimated) of like straight lines / not organic looking stuff. Well in least in mine there looks like that (bet there are different models ofc). This was kinda weird to me when I first saw it, but hey what can you do right. Bu than my insert teared open...and it teared much deeper next months to the point I'd to replace it. So just recently I was like fuck it; let's try this thing!

So what I did is cut the 'unrealistic' part off right to where the actual vagina looks do start (so about 4-5cm). I've then placed the cut off part in first (not fully just in the opening), and afterwards pressed in the insert. Works like a charm! I'd consider their might be some more...leaks from the insert not having like a little bit shut off channel, but not that much that I'd noticed / had expected really.

Just thought I'd share this idea of cutting the insert here on tdf. Since honestly for me it's WAY better! For example the first few big bumbs you see in the pic below are like 2-3cm in. So you'd touch them juicy bumbs way faster. And well just to break it down: it's a pretty nice way for your head to enter is all I'm saying :P.

P.s. one thing easily overlooked is that you go trough about 2-4cm of TPE before even reaching the insert, and if you would be in a position which does not allow you to enter balls deep:D another maybe 3-5cm is added; all together for average sized dudes (like myself) this could possibly lead to just barely tippin' those bumbs I refered. The largest part of the stroke would not be against 'vagina look-alike' material at all. As an argument / reason as to why you might want to consider this. And speaking of going balls deep hahaha that is def. more awesome feeling too...have given it at few tries and by now I can highly recommend it, especially if you have multiple inserts anyways!
Insert.jpg
Insert.jpg (375.1 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
And just casual sunday pic :P
QP.jpg
QP.jpg (546.52 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wouldn't it be great if it looked like that for the full length from entrance to plug? Yeah, that's the ticket!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

avante wrote:So during washing of the insert while having it turned inside-out I'd notice (many months ago of course) that the 'cast' or shape of insert, and more specifically that of an actual vagina, only starts quite some cm's in. Before it starts there are about 4-5cm (estimated) of like straight lines / not organic looking stuff. Well in least in mine there looks like that (bet there are different models ofc). This was kinda weird to me when I first saw it, but hey what can you do right. Bu than my insert teared open...and it teared much deeper next months to the point I'd to replace it. So just recently I was like fuck it; let's try this thing!

So what I did is cut the 'unrealistic' part off right to where the actual vagina looks do start (so about 4-5cm). I've then placed the cut off part in first (not fully just in the opening), and afterwards pressed in the insert. Works like a charm! I'd consider their might be some more...leaks from the insert not having like a little bit shut off channel, but not that much that I'd noticed / had expected really.

Just thought I'd share this idea of cutting the insert here on tdf. Since honestly for me it's WAY better! For example the first few big bumbs you see in the pic below are like 2-3cm in. So you'd touch them juicy bumbs way faster. And well just to break it down: it's a pretty nice way for your head to enter is all I'm saying :P.

P.s. one thing easily overlooked is that you go trough about 2-4cm of TPE before even reaching the insert, and if you would be in a position which does not allow you to enter balls deep:D another maybe 3-5cm is added; all together for average sized dudes (like myself) this could possibly lead to just barely tippin' those bumbs I refered. The largest part of the stroke would not be against 'vagina look-alike' material at all. As an argument / reason as to why you might want to consider this. And speaking of going balls deep hahaha that is def. more awesome feeling too...have given it at few tries and by now I can highly recommend it, especially if you have multiple inserts anyways!
Insert.jpg
And just casual sunday pic :P
QP.jpg

Good tip on the insert! Does look very.. Organic in there haha :p Love the casual pic also. I like those stockings! what are those kind called?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I bought one of those not so long ago as mostly a novelty and it looks nothing inside like that...most no ridges, bumps, etc. at all.It's basically just smooth inside.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

ColColt wrote:I bought one of those not so long ago as mostly a novelty and it looks nothing inside like that...most no ridges, bumps, etc. at all.It's basically just smooth inside.
Sounds like the insert I got with my 168 doll D: The insert that came with my Taylor is nice. but after looking at avantes organic love tunnel here I'm wondering what that one feels like. Taylors has like just bumpy ridgy kinda texture but tat one he pictured looks crazy nice o.o

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The one I have has no bumps of any sort. I'd be sorely disappointed if I had chosen a girl with an insert and it looked/felt like mine inside. The fixed are much better-more like the pictures shown.

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

hello I just bought a doll 158D and I would like to know how you move it in the house and when you clean it do you give him his bath in the bed or in the bathtub and what equipment do you use to wash it and also I would like to know how much it weighs tank you

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hi guy-It may be more beneficial to you to start a new thread. Others will notice it more...welcome to the doll world, BTW. :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Good tip on the insert! Does look very.. Organic in there haha :p Love the casual pic also. I like those stockings! what are those kind called?
ColColt wrote:I bought one of those not so long ago as mostly a novelty and it looks nothing inside like that...most no ridges, bumps, etc. at all.It's basically just smooth inside.
Zippy81 wrote:Sounds like the insert I got with my 168 doll D: The insert that came with my Taylor is nice. but after looking at avantes organic love tunnel here I'm wondering what that one feels like. Taylors has like just bumpy ridgy kinda texture but tat one he pictured looks crazy nice o.o
Hi guys, good to read some thoughts / comments on the inserts (in general) after all! I dont have a pic of the area before this, but is nothing nice like this. REading about the inserts you guys have are pretty plain ;) I know it's weird but looking at the pics first time hehe well did put me in the mood :P. They sure do feel great Zippy! Bet the insert is not much on the mind while buying, I've actually not considered it even when I got mine myself, and also there aren't many detailed pics on this often, really you know its a tpe tube with a hole and presumably some sort of vagina texture, but you just dont know for sure right! The really plain / smooth ones do sound way less appealing to be honest, I kinda felt mine was a bit shitty with the first few cm's being like this but now I realize it could have been worse :P. Tho I think I've seen Taylors too, but I think it's like repetitive pattern right? Don't know how that particular kind of stockings is named man, glad you like them!

guy vadnais wrote:hello I just bought a doll 158D and I would like to know how you move it in the house and when you clean it do you give him his bath in the bed or in the bathtub and what equipment do you use to wash it and also I would like to know how much it weighs tank you
Congratz on getting her! I still think it's a nice first model even tho it's years old. I'm with CoColt on that you'd better start your own thead on this. Definitely for the cleaning I rather refer you to look for it else were, cuz I am by far the best advise on that. The weight; well I am not sure (30-36 I bet tho) but also since you got / ordered it already at this point it would not make a difference. Better ask those kind of questions before buying ;). Tho I can tell you that for me at first she was a bit 'hard' to move, but really that's mostly due to her being my first doll I think. When you get used to it, moving/positioning is pretty well manageable. How you move her...well really that quite open for interpretation ;) But I just carry her either 'bridal' or at her waist/hips/under shoulders (only tiny moves) if that's what you mean.
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Put her in some fur to keep me warm tonight ;)
Only had this head as a blonde...figured that was just what she is haha
But gotta say digging the brunette way more than I would have thought!
1.jpg
1.jpg (513.29 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (464.53 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (525.78 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (531.35 KiB) Viewed 2194 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Put her in some fur to keep me warm tonight ;)
Only had this head as a blonde...figured that was just what she is haha
But gotta say digging the brunette way more than I would have thought!
She looks great as a brunette avante. :thumbs_up:
Love that furry cropped top, nice to cuddle up to! :mrgreen:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Iiiiiiì'mmmmmm dreaming.... of white..booobbiiiieees... just like the ones I used to.... I mean... white christmas...! Sorry..must have been them boobs in that fuzzy top lookin like a nice pair of snow covered hills!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks guys! Gotta say that was one nice cuddly night :D

Instead of the usual grabbing I was more like petting her haha it just so super soft and I really loved like touching her boob from her nipple with my finger and sliding down all that 'hill' to her rib-cage. Must be even more crazy with your guys gals her tits tho! Zippy that song Hehehe, this top really is the ultimate boob fit for my doll and does bring out the hills aspect :P.

P.s. what's really nice is I used to be in class (waaaay back when I just discovered masturbation lol) with this chick with boobs pretty much the same size, maybe full Cs at the least, and she had this one sweater which was very similar to this one! Used to sneak a peak every chance I get in class, and fantasize like crazy about doing her in that sweater, you know groping her tits and having them pushed in my face :D Let me tell you this top lived up to the expectations :P

Got a little 'sorta' POV from last night for that one moment I could get my hands off them :whistle:
L.jpg
L.jpg (695.94 KiB) Viewed 2150 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Thanks guys! Gotta say that was one nice cuddly night :D

Instead of the usual grabbing I was more like petting her haha it just so super soft and I really loved like touching her boob from her nipple with my finger and sliding down all that 'hill' to her rib-cage. Must be even more crazy with your guys gals her tits tho! Zippy that song Hehehe, this top really is the ultimate boob fit for my doll and does bring out the hills aspect :P.

P.s. what's really nice is I used to be in class (waaaay back when I just discovered masturbation lol) with this chick with boobs pretty much the same size, maybe full Cs at the least, and she had this one sweater which was very similar to this one! Used to sneak a peak every chance I get in class, and fantasize like crazy about doing her in that sweater, you know groping her tits and having them pushed in my face :D Let me tell you this top lived up to the expectations :P

Got a little 'sorta' POV from last night for that one moment I could get my hands off them :whistle:
Sounds like you had a great time playing with your girls boobs! :thumbs_up:
Being a boob fan myself I know what it like, I love playing with my Tiffany's boobs as well. :wink: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS