www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yeah that's a great shot. And a different head (149)

When I see her posing like that, I wish I would have choosen the standing option on my first doll.
So, it's only reason for developing a foot fetish more :mrgreen:

Where did you get the pink bra? An only bra shot is much appreciated haha
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Nice! Yea I hear ya on the risk taking poses like this! I was a nervous wreck trying the one leg dress pose with taylor. I think you did pretty Damn good! Definitely looks like she's kinda doin a sexy side hip pose!
I can imagine haha had the same feeling :P glad you could see it! Really to bad I didnt snap a pic from behind lol.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Yeah that's a great shot. And a different head (149)
When I see her posing like that, I wish I would have choosen the standing option on my first doll.
So, it's only reason for developing a foot fetish more :mrgreen:
Where did you get the pink bra? An only bra shot is much appreciated haha
Thanks man yeah the 142 and 149 have been my favs in recent months, with the 149 sorta being my classy gal where the 142 is just pure lust :mrgreen:.
Lol @ the foot fetish :lol: haha I actually care 0% for feet myself, but I am a HUGE sucker for heels they turn me on like crazy.
But I hear you on the non-standing model; really glad I did go that route, she stands around for at least half the time.

I'll check for the bra man, but its been a long time ago...will have to dig deep ;). Here's some bra shots tho:
0.jpg
0.jpg (325.37 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (767.75 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (756.2 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (237.08 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (194.57 KiB) Viewed 2667 times

Ow yeah finally had some time to go thru her hair (detangle, pff damn mess head took me like an hour) and thought I'd try another braid.
Was kinda rusty tbh, forgot to pack elastic 1st time lol. But man am I a sucker for this shit :D.
2 (1).jpg
2 (1).jpg (505.2 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Thanks a bunch for posting the bra pics man!
Nice :)
Yeah, some more braiding stuff - good job, she looks great

Glad, you're a sucker for it - so chances are pretty good, to see more here :mrgreen:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

@Doc, no problem mate! Some day done try something little more elaborate will def share here.

Just now was all about assfixation :P
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (406.05 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
2 (2).jpg
2 (2).jpg (496.15 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

avante wrote:@Doc, no problem mate! Some day done try something little more elaborate will def share here.

Just now was all about assfixation :P
1 (2).jpg
2 (2).jpg
O.O nice man

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

avante wrote:So the last couple of days getting some replies was nice :thumbs_up: and got me inspired to go thru some more pics and select a couple I liked.
First off the black-gray/silver with leopard/zebra skin leggings with simple gray top (put on inside out lol, not that simple :roll: ).
Really anything 'animal skin' gets me off and is like a huge '+' to me :P

Hello mate. :mrgreen:

Do you have a link for the top? I ve bought 2-3 similar for my girl but i do not like them bcs they fit a little loose not tight like yours

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Mala, how you and ya girl doing!? I look for you man, but the top and in fact the store itself are no longer on Ali...so unfortunately cant help ya mate. But I know what you mean about the top! Got about 50/50 luck in regard to this kinda top fitting tight at both the titties and underbreast.

So yeah I've just tucked her away under the bed :P. Got some renovation coming up, wont be seeing her maybe in weeks I think (if I can resist, but my room will be filled with shit). Hopefully at about end of November I'll have some proper storage room for her...and maybe can get some other gal(s) :D.

Right now have her and all her stuff under the bed...but man that is a hassle to get out, so I basically just have 2-3 bags with clothes laying around while 90% of the other clothes arent touched much :roll: while changing the stuff in the bags every 3 months or so. Anyway, thinking of maybe making a lockable closet for her to stand in, have her clothes and shoes in, maybe hang her wigs that kinda stuff. So, if anyone has something similar and is willing to share: bring it on! 8) I'd be interested to see for sure.

P.s. I've taking a liking to taking like 'selfies' with her lol. Got dozens over last couple of months, and I love to watch them back haha so anyone else like doing that? Thinking of actually getting a selfie stick for this lol.

Some temp goodbye pics:
20180908_174908.jpg
20180908_174908.jpg (295.02 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
20180910_183510.jpg
20180910_183510.jpg (246.63 KiB) Viewed 2482 times
20180910_185109.jpg
20180910_185109.jpg (232.4 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Ahhhhh lol you and those smileys I love it hah. Nice to read of your renovations avante! And nice going away pics of her. I don't recall seeing that head on her before?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

You can tell she's a handful. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Ahhhhh lol you and those smileys I love it hah. Nice to read of your renovations avante! And nice going away pics of her. I don't recall seeing that head on her before?
Hahaha glad yo hear you like it! Thought the smileys were funny and I like to keep some confidentiality :P.

Got her a few months back, got some other pics quite some pages ago, but also the one in purple lingerie with the hip pose just before this few. This last set is from different angles tho and little bit more light, especially 'the selfie' her face does look bit different, really this face myself btw she's like one of my 'real beauty' faces. Really excited for the renovation and getting way more and better space hopefully!
ColColt wrote:You can tell she's a handful. :D
:lol: She is indeed!

This dress is a little funny; standing in it it's a little loose at the waist and just slightly under her breast, so her breast dont look that big. But man, sitting next to her seeing them stick out from the side, and in these 'from the front selfies' they looked quite a lot bigger. Lol looking back at them at my pc it was actually having a little mindfuck like wtf are they this big :PMust have spend like half an hour going bananas over them squishing them all over; the breast feel tru clothing...man that is just awesome :D.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Cool :) hope it all goes well man!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:
ColColt wrote:You can tell she's a handful. :D
:lol: She is indeed!

This dress is a little funny; standing in it it's a little loose at the waist and just slightly under her breast, so her breast dont look that big. But man, sitting next to her seeing them stick out from the side, and in these 'from the front selfies' they looked quite a lot bigger. Lol looking back at them at my pc it was actually having a little mindfuck like wtf are they this big :PMust have spend like half an hour going bananas over them squishing them all over; the breast feel tru clothing...man that is just awesome :D.
Hi avante, I hope your renovations go well and you get some more room/space. :thumbs_up:
I hope you're not away from TDF for too long as I'll miss seeing photos of your lovely curvy girl. :D

I know exactly what you mean about your girls boobs as it's the same with my Tiffany.
If you get the right pose and positioning, with the right clothing and the right lighting, AND she's right next to you within arm reach, you just CAN'T resist reaching out!!!!!! :razz:
A few weeks back I was going to do a photoset and dressed Tiffany in some tight top etc.
I got totally carried away and spent ages playing with her jiggly, bouncy boobs in the tight top - that photo session got abandoned in the end! ha ha. :mrgreen:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

djcdoll wrote: Hi avante, I hope your renovations go well and you get some more room/space. :thumbs_up:
I hope you're not away from TDF for too long as I'll miss seeing photos of your lovely curvy girl. :D

I know exactly what you mean about your girls boobs as it's the same with my Tiffany.
If you get the right pose and positioning, with the right clothing and the right lighting, AND she's right next to you within arm reach, you just CAN'T resist reaching out!!!!!! :razz:
A few weeks back I was going to do a photoset and dressed Tiffany in some tight top etc.
I got totally carried away and spent ages playing with her jiggly, bouncy boobs in the tight top - that photo session got abandoned in the end! ha ha. :mrgreen:
Thanks for the support mate, appreciated! Think it'll be 2 weeks no pics and then 4-8 weeks of lowered activity. Lol dont even want to imagine how'd that go if some relative/construction worker saw them, so she'll be shying away way more than normally.

Hahahhaha I hear ya too; it can be just to much to resist! Bet even more with yours cuza their shier size :D Yeah that getting carried away is exactely what I meant. Good to know there are others :P. And lol on the abandoned photo session! Have had that happen too, some of her hottest outfits / looks I havent gotten pics of before getting distracted and getting her all messy ;) This lead me to making a rule to take at least a couple of shots pretty much 'first pose' just in case the temptations get irresistible again :whistle: .

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote: Thanks for the support mate, appreciated! Think it'll be 2 weeks no pics and then 4-8 weeks of lowered activity. Lol dont even want to imagine how'd that go if some relative/construction worker saw them, so she'll be shying away way more than normally.

Hahahhaha I hear ya too; it can be just to much to resist! Bet even more with yours cuza their shier size :D Yeah that getting carried away is exactely what I meant. Good to know there are others :P. And lol on the abandoned photo session! Have had that happen too, some of her hottest outfits / looks I havent gotten pics of before getting distracted and getting her all messy ;) This lead me to making a rule to take at least a couple of shots pretty much 'first pose' just in case the temptations get irresistible again :whistle: .
Oh yes, we're both on exactly the same wavelength! :thumbs_up:
Good idea about getting some photos in first before you get tempted, ha ha.

A few weeks back I did a photoset with Tiffany wearing a shiny black catsuit, corset and boots.
Tiffany and I had several goes at trying to get photos of her in that outfit.
Quite often I didn't even bother to get the camera out once she was poured into the catsuit. The temptations were irresistible!!! :mrgreen:
Slowly getting her into that outfit was half the fun. The catsuit zipper on the front could barely contain her boobs, it was mesmerising. We played with that zipper for quite a while. Ha ha.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I need to get her into that catsuit again soon. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahaha I can imagine that from the writing hahaha the best ones are the once that just barely fit :mrgreen: That zipper story :lol: . Made me look back tho at your thread man, just clicking 'previous-previous-previous' till like page 34 and than I just could not any longer not-open the (for me) jet unseen pics in full screen, goddamn man that black dress and those shots really nice.

Know I've said this before but damn shitty; I get like 1/10 messages of subscribed topics. Lol last time I thought I checked your most recent pics, just turned out there are like multiple pages between them :S. But now I'm like I'll start at page 1 sometime soon haha really love all the different outfits bro! But a catsuit and corset...sound goddamn awesome! So even tho I haven't seen it, but think so too!
djcdoll wrote: Oh yes, we're both on exactly the same wavelength! :thumbs_up:
Good idea about getting some photos in first before you get tempted, ha ha.

A few weeks back I did a photoset with Tiffany wearing a shiny black catsuit, corset and boots.
Tiffany and I had several goes at trying to get photos of her in that outfit.
Quite often I didn't even bother to get the camera out once she was poured into the catsuit. The temptations were irresistible!!! :mrgreen:
Slowly getting her into that outfit was half the fun. The catsuit zipper on the front could barely contain her boobs, it was mesmerising. We played with that zipper for quite a while. Ha ha.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I need to get her into that catsuit again soon. :D

INFORMATIONS