www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup review and pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mark81
Ex-Member

Re: My 170M Cup review and pics

Post by mark81 »

This photo shows how well proportioned she is.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

PLEASE take more pics! WOW!!!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

trauma wrote:PLEASE take more pics! WOW!!!
can't now. undergoing surgical operation.

will probably end up screwing up again but heh...

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

she looks amazing in that...can't wait to see more!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

well good timing.
I will show you why my doll cannot be repaired. and honestly I'm done. I'll just accept the losses at this point. Might as well just dump her in the nearest trashcan.

Here is what Indigo's repairs have been doing on my doll. I'm not bashing the guy. He's been super helpful, sent me a 2nd free kit but seriously his kit either doesn't work on my doll or something I keep missing or my doll's material is weak or something else.

I'm following the procedure. I apply the right quantities. Wait the right amount of time and not matter what I do, as soon as the paste is applied, it is EATING through the doll like this :

do you see these little cavities? It was all pretty smooth before applying the stuff. The TPE paste was added to return the vagina to its original shape. obviously it didn't work.
same thing happened on the anal cavity. stuff is eating through the doll like a f'n virus.

a damn shame...
should I even bother buying a new doll? If it's going to tear again so easily, might as well go back to jerking off. A thing I haven't done in years....

/thread

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boulderjase »

As someone who's considering a 170cm wm, this really bums me out. Is this type of tearing par for the course this early? I see other people in this thread experiencing tearing in this area on day one. It really makes me hesitate.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

It's nothing lost. It would be stupid to give it up just now.
Don't you ever use heat for repair?
Melting method? Use a hot air blower?
Or a soldering iron. It's often by far the best
method to repair such a fucking damage.
Do you have any leftover material. Old insert?

Not?
You could maybe use this doll for the repair of your next one...
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Dr Dollinger wrote:It's nothing lost. It would be stupid to give it up just now.
Don't you ever use heat for repair?
Melting method? Use a hot air blower?
Or a soldering iron. It's often by far the best
method to repair such a fucking damage.
Do you have any leftover material. Old insert?

Not?
You could maybe use this doll for the repair of your next one...
Yes I have 2 big chunks of TPE that came with the repair kits.
never heard of the heat method. I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Good - that's a perfect start for beginning with method tWo
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

bobhenry wrote:well good timing.
I will show you why my doll cannot be repaired. and honestly I'm done. I'll just accept the losses at this point. Might as well just dump her in the nearest trashcan.

Here is what Indigo's repairs have been doing on my doll. I'm not bashing the guy. He's been super helpful, sent me a 2nd free kit but seriously his kit either doesn't work or my doll's material is weak or something else.

I'm following the procedure. I apply the right quantities. Wait the right amount of time and not matter what I do, as soon as the paste is applied, it is EATING through the doll like this :

do you see these little cavities? It was all pretty smooth before applying the stuff. The TPE paste was added to return the vagina to its original shape. obviously it didn't work.
same thing happened on the anal cavity. stuff is eating through the doll like a f'n virus.

a damn shame...
should I even bother buying a new doll? If it's going to tear again so easily, might as well go back to jerking off. A thing I haven't done in years....

/thread

Wow man, sorry for what your going through. That looks like a mess. If i were you, and had the resources to buy a new doll, I would get a silicone lady. Save your tpe lady for photos only, and get a silicone lady for photos and bedroom fun. Silicone is much easier to fix and maintain in general. Had mine for a year and only really experienced finger pokes and they were easy to fix. TPE ladies look good, but I would never get one. Seen too many people have too many problems with them.
Just my 2 cents……..

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

gonestill77 wrote:
bobhenry wrote:well good timing.

Here is what Indigo's repairs have been doing on my doll. I'm not bashing the guy. He's been super helpful, sent me a 2nd free kit but seriously his kit either doesn't work or my doll's material is weak or something else.

a damn shame...

/thread

Wow man, sorry for what your going through. That looks like a mess. If i were you, and had the resources to buy a new doll, I would get a silicone lady. Save your tpe lady for photos only, and get a silicone lady for photos and bedroom fun. Silicone is much easier to fix and maintain in general. Had mine for a year and only really experienced finger pokes and they were easy to fix. TPE ladies look good, but I would never get one. Seen too many people have too many problems with them.
Just my 2 cents……..

:glou:
yeah Silicone is great I had one for many years. Didn't find repairs that easy though. Fixing a tear with sil-poxy would always cause a new tear nearby. Kind like you never break your bone at the same spot. know what I mean? lol

I have enough for 2 realdolls if I wanted, but I dont feel like spending that much at the moment. the Canadian dollar is going to shit.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ bobhenry:

I'm so sorry what happened.
Believe me.
I sent you additional material for free and wrote additional instructions via PM to you.

I cannot understand what happened because the repair kit works if you are following the instructions from the handbooks.
I use it for myself and all the other doll owners that bought that kit are using it with succes.
Otherwise I wouldn't sell it.

Here you can see that it works perfectly on a test piece under extreme tension, and here is more tension as at a doll.
1.jpg
1.jpg (15.01 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (13.95 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (11.62 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (13.33 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
On the one hand, the customers tell me that they are totally enthusiastic and now I see how your love doll was destroyed by my repair kit.

I feel very bad now.
I do not know what to say.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

bobhenry,
Is she normal TPE?
Did yous use the method where you have to do N,S, W & E?
Jeff

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Indigo20 wrote:@ bobhenry:

I'm so sorry what happened.
Believe me.
I sent you additional material for free and wrote additional instructions via PM to you.

I cannot understand what happened because the repair kit works if you are following the instructions from the handbooks.
I use it for myself and all the other doll owners that bought that kit are using it with succes.
Otherwise I wouldn't sell it.

Here you can see that it works perfectly on a test piece under extreme tension, and here is more tension as at a doll.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
On the one hand, the customers tell me that they are totally enthusiastic and now I see how your love doll was destroyed by my repair kit.

I feel very bad now.
I do not know what to say.
It's probably not the kit's fault. It worked on the side cracks, but most times it doesn't. I highly suspect this doll is defective. seeing like it tears so easily. I tell you. I've put a TON of white oil for the buffer and tiny bit of preparer. As soon as I put the Paste, the material was getting destroyed. It also became dry almost instantly.

Do not worry about it, my friend :)
I'm probably being punished by God or something lol

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:bobhenry,
Is she normal TPE?
Did yous use the method where you have to do N,S, W & E?
Jeff
By normal, you mean not that ultra soft TPE ?
I'm pretty sure I ordered the normal one.

INFORMATIONS