www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup review and pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 170M Cup review and pics

Post by bobhenry »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Good luck on the TPE welding bobhenry. It's really late for that, but even it doesn't work, you get some good experience with heat!
I hope, it will work. Nice description and really detailed pictures to point that up.
tubbienine wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
Dr Dollinger wrote:It's nothing lost. It would be stupid to give it up just now.
Don't you ever use heat for repair?
Melting method? Use a hot air blower?
Or a soldering iron. It's often by far the best
method to repair such a fucking damage.
Do you have any leftover material. Old insert?

Not?
You could maybe use this doll for the repair of your next one...
Yes I have 2 big chunks of TPE that came with the repair kits.
never heard of the heat method. I'm willing to try anything at this point.
Very early on in this thread, I warned against any repairs to this doll other than welding the TPE with a soldering iron. The various "glues" out there chemically melt the TPE. Cyanoacrylate glues meld and adhere it but with a hard seam, however thin it may be. It's too bad this stunning goddess has become this way. My early suggestion would have been an easy fix that would have even allowed you to customize the hole to your size and actually impart more realism. Yes, I have used all methods.
You are absolutely right tubbienine. The various glues, like you mentioned and the various TPE formula makes it really difficult to find the best repair method and glue. Melting works mostly.
I think the TPE on some last generation dolls was getting really firm. Especially on that heavy dolls. Began with my WM141, which was considerably more firm than my other jinsan dolls. The WM160 was even firmer. Like the WM170
Caused by that rising firmness, the TPE lost some of it's elasticity in my opinion. If tearing starts, it can go really fast and cut through the TPE like on bobhenry's doll. Various glue maybe accelerate that.
If the repair should be done successfully, you have to choose possibly the same TPE formula for repair than your doll has.
Simply : soft doll - soft repair TPE, firm doll - firmer repair TPE

Thanks. I'm mostly experimenting at this point. it's a bit tricky because you have to make sure the entire section you're working with is in a melted state so that new TPE can be added. I just looked at the doll today (just came back from work) and I'm currently doing some retouching. definitely good experience (massive fix). The scars will be very visible but it's looking much better. will post pics soon.

CuriousLurker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CuriousLurker »

How are you dealing with the fumes? Isn't it quite dangerous to melt tpe because of toxic fumes? Does it smell really bad?
Hope you succeed.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Good luck on the repair of your doll. Can't wait to see how it turns out...as it is I am curious as to how to fix TPE as it is not as straight forward as silicone.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

bobhenry wrote:hope everyone has a good night :P
Wow would love to see a gallery of this baby and that outfit....Magic

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

CuriousLurker wrote:How are you dealing with the fumes? Isn't it quite dangerous to melt tpe because of toxic fumes? Does it smell really bad?
Its like a lot of other aromatic chemicals (paint thinner, turpentine, etc.) It smells somewhat unpleasant but its not lethal. I mean, don't melt TPE and inhale it for kicks, but it doesn't hurt to smell a bit. Like a lot of things, it's toxic if too much of it is inhaled, but doesn't harm you if a little bit is. One does not put their nose directly over a burning wood pile and take a deep breath - that's not safe either but smelling smoke from a wood fire doesn't do permanent harm unless you have a lung disease. Similar story with TPE. Dangerous in large doses or a small, enclosed area, but not so troublesome if ventilated or in small amounts.

Generally best to work with a fan on blowing it away from you, or simply blow on the area to force fumes away from you while you work. I've done it several times now and do it in my sunroom where I can open windows wide and turn on overhead fan to disperse fumes. I blow on area if it gives off a puff of smoke into my face. (Its actually more visually distracting by covering up the area I want to see than it is olfactory-wise.) I don't wear a mask or gloves when I do it.

The bigger problems I have with melting TPE are:
1. Getting a good color match as melted TPE tends to be a bit lighter in my experience (I've found lightly melting a very thin layer of TPE over the repair area helps)
2. Having the resulting repair area rubberized to the point it doesn't take makeup as well as unmelted, factory TPE
3. Repair area's TPE is softer than factory TPE. On flat areas this is not a problem but in bendy areas (knee and crotch for Brie) it can bubble up when stretched and further repairs will eventually be needed
4. The smell of the repair area lingers for a day or two. It wears off but that melted TPE smell can stick with the doll for a bit. Best to just let it air out for 24 hours before applying oil or powder which may trap it inside.

Also, new trick discovered with the repairs I've just finished: curved pegboard hooks. They don't give much room to grab on to but they're dirt cheap and provide a nice, long curve for getting into areas for which a spoon is too wide (such as between toes or fingers.) The edge of a spoon can be too sharp and act like a hot knife through butter, but the pegboard hooks are fully rounded and won't do this unless overheated. Just be sure not to bring the tip in contact with TPE, as it may have a rough edge and act as a spur, scratching or tearing the TPE - use the curved part only. I would avoid the ones with plastic or rubber tips, as these may melt under the heat being applied.

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

I have heard, and even read, that a stronger TPE should be out in the near future. Anyone else know about this?

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Early dolls using softer TPE might have been true. I have 3 WM dolls of different styles and dates and all are incredibly soft. Silicone dolls to me, are like fucking a giant pencil eraser compared to the amazingly soft feel of TPE. Repair the silicone and its even harder! No thanks.

It is possible from complaints of damage, the Chinese changed the formula but there are thousands of silent lurkers here on TDF that are buying and using TPE dolls and if all did this, you would hear about it. There would be a revolt. I suspect the formula of this doll was wrong or a different version (there are many different TPE's), was used. In any case, glad to see the OP is taking my advice and remelting the TPE. This is the only way to truly fix. You don't have an odor since you are not BURNING the TPE, you are remelting. Remelted TPE is as soft and in the same form as it was before. This is not true of latex or other rubber. Silicone is not melted but cured chemically so you cannot do this with silicone. The melting and remelting to identical form is a unique feature of TPE. The inside of a vagina is a disaster so the folds, wrinkles and roughness will not be a bad thing. If you want to cover outside repair, add hair. Glad to see you are giving her a second chance! With patience, you can restore her to usability.

One final advice, stay away from using ANY petroleum product on TPE. Read scientific and manufacturer papers on this substance. Most formulas of TPE are degraded over time with ANY petroleum product and have a low resistance to the substance. You are also going to compromise your welding if any oil or residue is on the surface of your weld.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

tubbienine wrote:Early dolls using softer TPE might have been true. I have 3 WM dolls of different styles and dates and all are incredibly soft. Silicone dolls to me, are like fucking a giant pencil eraser compared to the amazingly soft feel of TPE. Repair the silicone and its even harder! No thanks.

It is possible from complaints of damage, the Chinese changed the formula but there are thousands of silent lurkers here on TDF that are buying and using TPE dolls and if all did this, you would hear about it. There would be a revolt. I suspect the formula of this doll was wrong or a different version (there are many different TPE's), was used. In any case, glad to see the OP is taking my advice and remelting the TPE. This is the only way to truly fix. You don't have an odor since you are not BURNING the TPE, you are remelting. Remelted TPE is as soft and in the same form as it was before. This is not true of latex or other rubber. Silicone is not melted but cured chemically so you cannot do this with silicone. The melting and remelting to identical form is a unique feature of TPE. The inside of a vagina is a disaster so the folds, wrinkles and roughness will not be a bad thing. If you want to cover outside repair, add hair. Glad to see you are giving her a second chance! With patience, you can restore her to usability.

One final advice, stay away from using ANY petroleum product on TPE. Read scientific and manufacturer papers on this substance. Most formulas of TPE are degraded over time with ANY petroleum product and have a low resistance to the substance. You are also going to compromise your welding if any oil or residue is on the surface of your weld.
TBH I will try a different vendor for my next one.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

as for fumes, you don't want to BURN the TPE, just melt it. The fumes should be minimal but like anything, good ventilation is best. You should not be heating to the point of seeing smoke rising from the melt.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Hi Bobhenry, I read the entire thread here and have to say I'm sorry about the troubles with the special lady friend. I'm currently researching my first purchase and have been reading a lot of the pros and cons involved. As a fellow Canadian I'm curious about customs. Did you go through a broker? I'm leaning towards the same site you used and want a bigger doll rather than a smaller one. Would you still recommend a WMDoll? Or is there something better out there? Anyways, any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

Yikes... I really wanted this M-cup 170... But now I am spooked.

@bobhenry, would you mind sharing your size specifications? Looking at that crazy vagina tear, I can't help but think you were forcefully ramming her with a baseball bat at an awkward angle. What position was she in when it tore?

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Was she an insert or fixed vagina ? I actually purchased this same doll. And after reading this thread. I think I should have gone with a 163 Cm

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

I went with a different vendor and it has been over a year from your purchase I hope their methods and tpe material is a whole lot better. When I receive mine I don’t intend on going anal as to not tear her and or put her in bad angles. I hope I didn’t make a mistake in buying a doll like yours

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

I shag my delightful WM 170 M cup, in each love hole, and she's not complaining. She just smiles at me dreamily.
Maybe I've a small dick or that I'm skilful with it?

frith

Post by frith »

teddykan1 wrote:I shag my delightful WM 170 M cup, in each love hole, and she's not complaining. She just smiles at me dreamily.
Maybe I've a small dick or that I'm skilful with it?
Can you post some pics of your doll? I haven't found very many pictures from other owners. I'm getting this doll myself and would just like to see some more of it if possible.

INFORMATIONS