www.wmdolls.com

Entry issues

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Entry issues

Post by JunkGuy »

symmes wrote:Some suggestions based on my ~1.5 months of ownership:
  • Lubricate! I use Vaseline inside the insert and on my own matching part. Others prefer other lubricants, but I use Vaseline because it's helpful in the care of TPE dolls. (Caution: Vaseline is bad for silicone, so if anybody with a silicone doll reads this, do not use Vaseline!)
  • If your doll uses an insert, be sure it's fully inserted. I've found that if this isn't done, the insert's "business end" tends to bend out of the way or even pop out, neither of which is helpful. Some people have suggested using dowels to help push the insert all the way in. I find that if it doesn't go all the way in, placing my hand between the vaginal opening and outside of the insert lets me grasp it and push it the rest of the way in. (TPE is very stretchy, so it's surprisingly easy to do this.)
  • For Jinsan (WM, OR, and YL) products, inserts are available with both 2cm and 2.5cm openings. If you've got a 2cm model, maybe you need a 2.5cm one. I've got one of each and don't notice a big difference, myself; but of course this is a very personal thing.
I concur with these statements. I also use Vaseline for lubrication, I use a dowel to ensure its inserted all the way, and own both the 2cm and 2.5cm inserts and neither give me a problem. I am rather large (to the point of having serious concerns over the 2cm version before I tried it) but neither are so tight they push me out. TPE is meant to be flexible enough to accommodate you regardless of size.

For inserts that feel too tight, I wonder if maybe turning your insert inside out and leaving it that way for a day or two might loosen it up a bit. For fixed models, I'm not sure there is an easy solution. Maybe warm up a wooden dowel with a hair dryer or under really hot water for a minute (dry most of the moisture off first), then sticking it in and leaving it there for a while? You'll need someone with more experience with fixed to help, but from the picture it would seem to be a very abnormally small opening.

acrux wrote::!: Beats me why MFRs can't offer optional wider and deeper vaginas. It shouldn't be that difficult. :!:
As previously discussed in other threads, wider canals would mean thinner TPE walls, to the point of tearing when turned inside out (the entrances tend to tear a bit anyway). And can not go any deeper without redesigning the dolls themselves to support longer inserts, which means existing inserts do not fit. Hell, the 2.5cm inserts barely fit as long as they are and tend to compress a bit inside (the 2cm ones are the more 'properly sized' inserts for the doll's cavities.)
So, it is actually that difficult.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

TXDOLLMAN wrote:curious dave
is your doll as tight as in this picture?
Maybe it's just the picture, but the entrance does look unusually small.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

I had a similar issue when mine arrived and ordered the 2.5 to have as a second. I found both became easier to use after I spent some time using the inserts without the doll so I could get used to the sensations without feeling like I was being pushed out. I also got in the habit of turning the inserts completely inside out in order to clean them using warm water and then patting them dry with a face cloth that is now used only for that purpose "naturally". After a couple weeks I no longer felt like I was being pushed out, it was easier to maintain an erection and I lasted longer, first few attempts I was literally a minute man.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Some dolls may be different than others, but I can concur with mine that I could see if you're not ROCK hard, that many positions might be difficult to enter, because the doll is tight. But that tightness also correlates with how incredible she feels. 8) Fortunately I'm pretty much rock hard just being in the same room with my doll, or just thinking about my doll. :wink:

You might try a position where her legs are spread farther apart to ease entry, then once you have a rhythm going you can close her legs to suit. And as others have said, use LOTS of lube.

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

JunkGuy wrote: As previously discussed in other threads, wider canals would mean thinner TPE walls, to the point of tearing when turned inside out (the entrances tend to tear a bit anyway). And can not go any deeper without redesigning the dolls themselves to support longer inserts, which means existing inserts do not fit. Hell, the 2.5cm inserts barely fit as long as they are and tend to compress a bit inside (the 2cm ones are the more 'properly sized' inserts for the doll's cavities.)
So, it is actually that difficult.
Hmmm . . . how much redesigning would be necessary to make a 1cm wider fixed vagina, or a slightly larger cavity for a larger insert? We are not talking totally new molds here. Anyone?

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

This has probably been discussed before, but how does it feel/work when removing the insert from a TPE doll and going in that way? I have a fixed vag doll and yes certain positions forget it. Side by side is impossible for me because of the angle. Anyone?

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I was having this very problem of being pushed out. Even with a very decent erection it was on the borderline of being painful, and as soon as I motioned outwards I was uncontrollably push out.
I'm not going to get into a Johnson size debate/pissing match, but I'm certain that this is a problem for the larger size sausages, seems that although the depth seems fine for the most part.
Some dolls are made to fit a Vienna Weiner not a Bratwurst.
So with all of this breast size, ass size, skin tone, face shape, etc. you would think that the most important aspect of a sex doll would be if you can fit inside of it!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I have the same problem with my fixed insert silicone doll. Most of her weight is all concentrated near her bum, and her entries tend to point downward at difficult to access angle, and being anatomically correct, this presents a problem.

I pretty much have to use a blue pill, or it's a no go, and even many of the younger guys would probably benefit from this as well. It's not that she's overly tight, it's the challenging access. But once in it's magical. Here's what I do. I place 3 pillows under her bum, and one under her shoulders. I then spread her legs as far as I can. I don't like to do this, but it's the only way I can get it in, and I'm too paranoid a doll owner to try any other positions with her.

But probably the best position would be doggie. Just don't place her on her hands/wrists, but rather on her forearms. And even then, place pillows under her chest to take the weight off her forearms.

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

Fantastic Plastic wrote: So with all of this breast size, ass size, skin tone, face shape, etc. you would think that the most important aspect of a sex doll would be if you can fit inside of it!
Good point. Those are my thoughts too. It is incredible that there are no custom options when it comes to vagina size.

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Agreed - could some1 point the makers to the fleshlight website please, and tell them that's what they should be making*, and point out to them that they're missing out on a hefty revenue stream as I'd certainly buy a few different style openings and textures if they were available.

* A modular design to fit a standard size cavity in different sized dolls with the labia majora built into the dolls and all other details as part of the insert.

Lotus and mini lotus textures please ;)

TXDOLLMAN
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TXDOLLMAN »

She is all boxed up and ready to ship if anybody is interested in buying her.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

james 1966 wrote:This has probably been discussed before, but how does it feel/work when removing the insert from a TPE doll and going in that way? I have a fixed vag doll and yes certain positions forget it. Side by side is impossible for me because of the angle. Anyone?
Inside is just way too big without the insert in my TPE doll. Would be like humping air...other than the lips when entering.
-Mello

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Dolls to the walls wrote:
TXDOLLMAN wrote:I have decided to sell the doll.
Asking $1,100.00

Aaaah I hate to see this, whats the point of a sex doll if you cant fuck her :drinking:

I have had a ridiculous amount of problems with various dolls, silicone included.

Unless your rock hard its dang near impossible to enter most of the dolls and forget about anal, that's almost an afterthought when designing

functional openings.

TXDollman, did you try to get the air out of the vaginal canal? If you just put the tip of your lubed winky in there (enough to seal off the opening)and then force the air out using the palm of your hand on her abdomen (you can feel it almost queef out around your penis) it will then suck your penis into the opening. It takes a little practice but Man oh Man it feels amazing and solves most of these issues.

Give it a shot before you throw in the towel.

DTW
Damn...I got a little bit of experience now with my dolls, but I gotta give this a shot! Gread advice
-Mello

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

I keep thinking about how I couldn't stand my fleshlight until I started taking the cap off the back. I think these dolls need to vent otherwise the back pressure will try to push you out. Maybe a channel connecting the ass and vagina, or maybe a channel out the belly button? Though the fart noises would probably ruin the experience! lol

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Fongool wrote:I keep thinking about how I couldn't stand my fleshlight until I started taking the cap off the back. I think these dolls need to vent otherwise the back pressure will try to push you out. Maybe a channel connecting the ass and vagina, or maybe a channel out the belly button? Though the fart noises would probably ruin the experience! lol
Or you could just pretend that it was a queef! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS