www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS ROLL CALL - Post them if you got them!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: WM DOLLS ROLL CALL - Post them if you got them!

Post by RGC_0767 »

If you are anything like me, you'll become the photographer, fashion designer, lover... I've even made jewellry for the babe... :razz:

Doll4US wrote:Hello All,

I am quite new to even the idea of dolls. That being said, I want to thank all of you who have contributed considerable knowledge on the questions I had. I currently have a WM160cm D cup with face 93 on the way and am pretty excited. Thanks to the info contained on this forum, I now know what I need to do once she gets here. I will definitely get some pictures posted once she gets here and gets through the initial cleaning process.

D4U

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Could a YL doll be considered as WM affiliated and post in this thread ?
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

editit

Post by editit »

kinsella33 wrote:Here's Laura
What doll and face is this. Any more pics? Her mouth is awesome.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

editit

Post by editit »

The Romantic wrote:A few pics of my girls...
Hey romantic
What model are your girls?
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

Doll4US
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4US »

RGC_0767 wrote:If you are anything like me, you'll become the photographer, fashion designer, lover... I've even made jewellry for the babe... :razz:

I already have the makeup scoped out (thanks to my wife) as well as a few piercings. If only I could find permanent tattoos.......
Last edited by Swan on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix Quote Tags

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

I don't know about permanent tattoos, Here's what to expect with temporary ones: they will look AMAZING... and then shred instantly as soon as you try to move her. lol You could make 'em permanent with some flowable silicone sealer, but my tests on a scrap of TPE show that while it doesn't seem to have any chemical conflicts with the TPE (so far), it creates a very obvious raised glossy transparent layer, like form-fitting glass. Maybe someone else has a better solution...
DSC01427d.jpg
DSC01427d.jpg (149.65 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

Doll4US
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4US »

Well, nine day after placing the order, she has arrived. Very well packed and in excellent condition. She is a WM 160 D with a #93 face. We have not given her a name yet but the misses has already started planning her outfits. I will post more pics tomorrow after her initial care.

Now comes the questions....

How well does she stand on her own with the standing option? She seems not to balance well. Feet do not feel all that stiff to keep her from pitching forward. How tight to screw the head on? I screwed it on till it just started to get tension so there is resistance turning to the right but it pretty much free swings to the left.

Appreciate any comments.

D4U
Attachments
20180126_163355.jpg
20180126_163355.jpg (1008.29 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
20180126_162244.jpg
20180126_162244.jpg (840.18 KiB) Viewed 2907 times

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

Congrats! She is beautiful! I don't have the standing option, so I can't answer that, but I can say that the ankles of my doll are tight enough to hold a pose, but they'd have to be MUCH tighter to hold her weight if she were standing.

As for her head, I'd say give it a few more twists. I don't come anywhere near tightening mine down all the way until it stops, but I twist it enough that it will hold whatever position I move it into fairly well.

Please post follow up pics when you've got some outfits together! :)

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Fongool wrote:I don't know about permanent tattoos, Here's what to expect with temporary ones: they will look AMAZING... and then shred instantly as soon as you try to move her. lol You could make 'em permanent with some flowable silicone sealer, but my tests on a scrap of TPE show that while it doesn't seem to have any chemical conflicts with the TPE (so far), it creates a very obvious raised glossy transparent layer, like form-fitting glass. Maybe someone else has a better solution...
DSC01427d.jpg
I want, I want! But bear says no. Darn ol grizzly bear!
Bears naughty but nice kitten

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Doll4US, please don't try free-standing the doll alone in the middle of a room. The standing foot option is designed to make her "weight-bearing" for dressing, cleaning, storage, playtime or whatever. But never try to just stand her in the middle of a room with nothing to aid her. Even if you DO manage to get her balanced one time, that doesn't mean she will stay balanced and you risk serious damage.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Doll4US
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4US »

The Romantic wrote:Doll4US, please don't try free-standing the doll alone in the middle of a room. The standing foot option is designed to make her "weight-bearing" for dressing, cleaning, storage, playtime or whatever. But never try to just stand her in the middle of a room with nothing to aid her. Even if you DO manage to get her balanced one time, that doesn't mean she will stay balanced and you risk serious damage.
Thank you,

That is exactly the info I was looking for about the standing option. The wife and I are currently in the middle of giving her her initial washing. Holy crap there was a lot of gunk on her. The skin already looks much better.

D4U

Doll4US
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll4US »

Last bath.....and afterwards.
Attachments
Nice curves
Nice curves
20180129_150127.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2799 times
Like the dark hair better than the brown.
Like the dark hair better than the brown.
20180129_145956.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2799 times
All cleaned up
All cleaned up
20180129_150055.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 2799 times
Mmmmmm....bubbles.
Mmmmmm....bubbles.
20180129_155811.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2799 times

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

Hee hee... it always makes me chuckle how they look like such nice, innocent girls when they're still in the factory makeup. :whistle:

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY, ALL of you!!

I have recently been smitten by this manufacturer's dolls, they look Sooooo damn good! I'm on the hunt for one, maybe two. Damn lucky I'm not rich, I'd have a house full :lol:

I just got one used for $700. some local video company bought to use in their movie, it has surprisingly little damage for being dropped off a bridge. I'm becoming a big fan! 8)

Great photo work, beautiful girls!

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

Wolverine wrote:...it has surprisingly little damage for being dropped off a bridge.
OOh! Stunt Doll! That's awesome! lol :glou:

INFORMATIONS