www.wmdolls.com

Clothing question..Latex body suit

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Clothing question..Latex body suit

Post by Pyewacket »

Hello, im shopping for a soon to arrive 140cm. there's been all kinds of arrangements and an obsession!

I know it be near impossible and awkward to get a doll into.. but would this be at all manageable?
http://tinyurl.com/hygtk8c

Slid into with baby powder and done up the back?

I know black is discouraged in texiles, but would this be ok?

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Clothing question..Latex body suit

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Pyewacket,

Welcome to TDF! :glou:

I like to dress my Svetlana in black shiny catsuits too.

I see two problems with the latex suit in your link.
- First is the material. Latex. I love it and would dress my doll in rubber if it was easily manageable. But the material will stick to the TPE skin. You will have to force the doll into it which will most probably cause damage. I would only try this on an old doll but not on a brand new one. A doll is not very cooperative while dressing! I can't speak about staining or compatibility between latex and TPE but there might be issues as well.
- Second problem is the size! If you buy your latex dress as is, even in XS, it won't fit to the WM140. Believe me! Latex don't stretch as much as Spandex so it won't fit nearly as tightly as on the model in your link. The solution would be to buy a custom made outfit. This will make it 3 or 4 times more expensive. If you do this, make sure to place zippers everywhere. Your doll will look like Michelle Peiffer in her Catwoman costume but this is not a bad thing if you ask me!

If you dress your doll in a black catsuit dress, latex or spandex, make sure she wears a full body suit like this one:
- Amoretu Stocking body suit

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

Great, thanks Von Rubber..
I did think as much, just making sure, as much as i like latex i see problems down the line.
Have you any suggestions.. to material (or links even) to cat suit/wet look style outfits for a 140wm? Im thinking now an outfit free of sleeves and leggings for ease of access but still getting the look.
Im wary now of buying anything black.. due to staining.. but want to get away with something.. 'shinny'
Thanks for the body suit link,i do need one of those.A few weeks ago before discovering the staining issue i ordered a cute black uniform.. which will probably need a few washes AND this body suit ..to be safe.
Anyway, plenty of outfits and styles to explore in the meantime.

Great picture! i see your aesthetic is in dressing, and making things look visually stunning..not just a fck doll! I too want the VERY best :D

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

Pyewacket wrote:Great, thanks Von Rubber..
I did think as much, just making sure, as much as i like latex i see problems down the line.
Have you any suggestions.. to material (or links even) to cat suit/wet look style outfits for a 140wm? Im thinking now an outfit free of sleeves and leggings for ease of access but still getting the look.
Im wary now of buying anything black.. due to staining.. but want to get away with something.. 'shinny'
Thanks for the body suit link,i do need one of those.A few weeks ago before discovering the staining issue i ordered a cute black uniform.. which will probably need a few washes AND this body suit ..to be safe.
Anyway, plenty of outfits and styles to explore in the meantime.

Great picture! i see your aesthetic is in dressing, and making things look visually stunning..not just a fck doll! I too want the VERY best :D
Look into latexcatfish.com they can custom make the latex catsuit to size, I would measure the doll and add an inch to every number and make sure you also have them do chlorination witch makes the latex 100 times smoother but less shine. A back zipper from back of the neck to top of the crotch would help with dressing. I have never put one on a doll YET but I do know for sure the silicone will effect the latex, only have it on for play time.

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

I also forgot to mention get the thiner latex I think it's .25mm

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

Thanks for suggestions. In the end..i got a few test things, and after some deliberation decided to pursue this at a later date. Simply because things are so hard to get on and off, the expense for quality, and possible damage. There's other outfit options to explore! But still, it would look AWESOME to one day succeed in dressing her in Latex as VonRubber did!

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

I don't suggest any black and deep color clothes.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Pyewacket,
Pyewacket wrote:But still, it would look AWESOME to one day succeed in dressing her in Latex as VonRubber did!
Just for clarification, the above dress Svetlana wears is not made of Latex but vinyl stretch.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

john4411
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by john4411 »

I came across this topic because I am also interested is dressing a doll in real latex.
pyewacket, the link you posted was actually a synthetic latex and I didn't even know that existed, pretty cool...

Anyways, I did a little experiment with a couple of small pieces of black latex on a small silicone toy and tpe toy for 24 hours and the results are that the latex didn't bleed off and stain the toys but the latex started to break down and now looks like it got thinner and kind of like a balloon that was once filled up, stretched and deflated lol.

this will not stop me from dressing my 167 into latex when she arriveds, I'm just only gonna keep it on for play time.

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

ah yes my mistake....of course.
I got a vinyl stretch body slip, but it was slightly too big..not stretchy for a 140cm
The challenge in latex will be to size up the doll first and get things custom made, and not try to wing it.
Still your work Von Rubber is an inspiration..

merri11

Post by merri11 »

hey there, i think you can also get interesting latex suits from rubberloft..there's quite a collection

jonnycash

Post by jonnycash »

Latex will be dissolved by TPE. I once bought a pair of elbow length gloves to try to cover up dmg. to the fingers and hands of a TPE doll. In about 2 weeks, the latex gloves were shriveling up and had holes in them. The TPE basically melted the latex.

INFORMATIONS