www.wmdolls.com

Diagram of WM doll skeleton

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Diagram of WM doll skeleton

Post by mike-fish »

On the subject of joints, does anyone know of a diagram of a WM doll skeleton?

Is there a mid back joint to allow the back to lay flat?

How are the joints designed and would they loosen with oil?

Also does oiling a TPE doll (TPE only) seep all the way inside and oil the joints?

Sorry that's maybe a bit technical but I would love to know

:?

jasmel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Diagram of WM doll skeleton

Post by jasmel »

mike-fish wrote:On the subject of joints, does anyone know of a diagram of a WM doll skeleton?

Is there a mid back joint to allow the back to lay flat?
Hi Mike,

I'd also like to get more details on the skeleton.

WM dolls do have a mid-back joint; I've adjusted my 140 to everything from a forward-arching "slumping" posture to the opposite--where her cute booty is really sticking out--and everything in-between including totally flat. It was hard to adjust at first but got looser and easier after a few adjustments. When she's in an upright sitting position I will put a hand on her lower belly and gently push her upper back with the other hand to arch her forward. The opposite will arch backwards; a firm hand bracing her lower back while applying pressure to her upper chest.

One thing I haven't done is rotate her upper body at the waist; I think this is possible too, but gave me too much resistance the one time I tried and I was worried I'd hurt her. Need to research a bit more.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi,

I have an image of the old skeleton - before they started using the back joint.
So yes, there is a back joint, although sometimes it's quite stiff and you have to push your knee into the spine to move it (on some dolls.)

If that helps.

Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

The-Doll-House wrote:I have an image of the old skeleton - before they started using the back joint.
Thanks Phil, that's somewhat helpful, although other changes have likely been made. Buyers are often too horny to think about practical stuff, so it doesn't occur to them to seek this info. On some level, the companies benefit from these urgent horny purchases because the customer will likely damage the doll soon, and in theory, buy another sooner than they might have if they knew better.

I find it really frustrating that up-to-date diagrams aren't made available to the public directly on the websites. Not just WM, but all of the manufacturers' sites. I think DS does on their site, but I don't know of any other company that provides this critical information. If we're spending $X,ooo on a product, the first thing we should know is the product's movement capabilities and restrictions.

WM DOLL, since this thread is in your forum, do you care to weigh in? :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

How are the joints designed and would they loosen with oil?
Also does oiling a TPE doll (TPE only) seep all the way inside and oil the joints?

In regards to above, one thing I can tell you for sure is some joints are wrapped tightly with special teflon like tape. IOW, under the TPE, there is NO direct access to all the joints.
For example, the ankle joint.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 11907 times

itvman

Post by itvman »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: In regards to above, one thing I can tell you for sure is some joints are wrapped tightly with special teflon like tape. IOW, under the TPE, there is NO direct access to all the joints.
Which ones please.

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

Seattle Slew wrote:I find it really frustrating that up-to-date diagrams aren't made available to the public directly on the websites. Not just WM, but all of the manufacturers' sites. I think DS does on their site, but I don't know of any other company that provides this critical information. If we're spending $X,ooo on a product, the first thing we should know is the product's movement capabilities and restrictions.
I agree 100%. When I was considering buying a doll from one of the other TDF-approved manufacturers I asked for a picture of the skeleton but they refused saying it's their trade secret. So, we are supposed to buy a very expensive product without the knowledge of what's inside and how durable it is. Makes no sense.

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike-fish »

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the old skeleton picture, any idea what age it is, for the doll owners from that era?

For the new dolls , I have seen demonstration videos of doll movement that has all the information we need. Although perhaps a list of articulation points and how far they move would help.

For instance I have just read that Silicon dolls have a smaller range of movement than TPE dolls. Is that true for all Silicon v TPE dolls ?

It's probably true that only a very few doll owners are actually interested in the technical side of the dolls (proved by the very little interest in this question). I think the majority of owners treat their dolls with upmost respect and slowly and carefully find out how they move, which is fine and the best way to do it.

Regards
Mike

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The hinges are all there but sometimes tightened so much that breaking is a real possibility. If a joint really is too tight, better not to try. If it's a crucial movement for function then take advice from your vendor or WM.

That is a very old skeleton photo. There are mid back rotation nd bend joints (forward backward, not side to side) wrist rotations as well as hinged ankles and feet. It is because WM have paid attention to these upgrades making a very capable doll that I enthuse about them. Photographically this skeleton won't provide indefinite posing as the joints will loosen, but they hold posing ability for long enough to have really good fun with them posing for photos as models and fantasy characters, and afterwards are excellent for their original and intended function ;)

Best wishes

Harem

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Regarding the mid-back hinge and rotation, I would say its located just above the part of the frame where the spine splits into two to get around the vaginal canal. Obviously this is the proper location as any higher and it would be a curl to her shoulders, not an arch to her back.

Without opening to investigate and based on others comments that they could rotate but not bend, I think the hinging and rotation bits are different parts like in the shoulders and hips, and not a single part like the knees and elbows. I would wager the hinge is below and the rotation bit above, reversing the orientation of the shoulders and hips.

If it weren't for the terrible sound the neck makes when moved around, it would do well to have same tubing for the back instead of a stiff metal bar. It would certainly give better range of motion and allow for tilting to one side or the other which isn't allowed today.

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike-fish »

:idea: Take a doll into A & E with a suspected back problem - wait 4 hours and then get an xray.

Seriously though there are people out their with the means of getting a doll xrayed. What about an airport scanner?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Has anyone thought of having their doll x-rayed? Surely this is the best non-invasive method for discovering "trade secrets".

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

mike-fish wrote:For the new dolls , I have seen demonstration videos of doll movement that has all the information we need. Although perhaps a list of articulation points and how far they move would help.
Most of the demonstration videos I've seen are crude and don't show the full range of the joints' capabilities, and in all directions. It would take 20 minutes to go through all that, and these videos are usually 2 or 3 minutes with a lot of redundant footage, like left arm movement and then right arm movement, left leg movement and then right, as if there would be a difference.
mike-fish wrote:It's probably true that only a very few doll owners are actually interested in the technical side of the dolls (proved by the very little interest in this question). I think the majority of owners treat their dolls with upmost respect and slowly and carefully find out how they move, which is fine and the best way to do it.
Many doll owners don't realise they're interested in this stuff until it's too late. Even being incredibly cautious, when the doll is new, she's very stiff. First time owners have had plenty of accidents while trying to discover the range of motion. It may be fine for you, but it's not unanimous.
Guest7 wrote:When I was considering buying a doll from one of the other TDF-approved manufacturers I asked for a picture of the skeleton but they refused saying it's their trade secret. So, we are supposed to buy a very expensive product without the knowledge of what's inside and how durable it is. Makes no sense.
I hope you told them what to do with their trade secret. What a bunch of baloney.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Curious if anyone found or knows of an existing diagram of a WM skeleton since this topic was last brought up.

Much respect,

Goose
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Found some photos of JY doll skeletons at the link below and I've attached photos.

Photo credits: DollStudio.org

Goose

http://dollstudio.org/customization/jy- ... d-skeleton

My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

INFORMATIONS