www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Kendra WM166C 273

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Introducing Kendra WM166C 273

Post by Seven+ »

Just over a year ago I stumbled onto the world of dolls just about the time the WM166C was released. Fast forward to the present and I have finally received a doll of my own. Kendra is a 166C/273 with tan skin, standing feet and shrugging shoulders.
First impression when opening the box, she looks smaller than expected. She was packaged very well and all the accessories are there. Thanks SD Canada. Getting her out of the box was not bad, I was expecting her to be heavy so the weight did not come as a shock. After unpacking her I carried her off to the bathroom to wash her down, at this point I'm already getting turned on by her sexy body. Once she is all clean it's back to the bedroom to put on her head and wig as well as a sexy outfit I had ready for her. Dressing her up really made her seem more real and so we began to get to know each other a little more intimately. I enjoyed foreplay with her more than I was expecting and soon one thing let to another. Afterwards I packed her back up and dropped her off at the storage facility where she will stay when I can't spend time with her. Unfortunately she can't live at the house with me at this time. I'm already looking forward to seeing her again, which will probably be next week since I've been sick with a bad cold this week. Anyway Kendra would like to say hi to all the TDF members....
Attachments
Hello TDF.
Hello TDF.
IMG_1518.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2345 times
Getting comfy.
Getting comfy.
IMG_1521.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2345 times
That body!
That body!
IMG_1526.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 2345 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Introducing Kendra WM166C 273

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on Kendra... I'm sure she will snuggle with you while you are sick... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

zabjabs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabjabs »

Seven+ wrote:Just over a year ago I stumbled onto the world of dolls just about the time the WM166C was released. Fast forward to the present and I have finally received a doll of my own. Kendra is a 166C/273 with tan skin, standing feet and shrugging shoulders.
First impression when opening the box, she looks smaller than expected. She was packaged very well and all the accessories are there. Thanks SD Canada. Getting her out of the box was not bad, I was expecting her to be heavy so the weight did not come as a shock. After unpacking her I carried her off to the bathroom to wash her down, at this point I'm already getting turned on by her sexy body. Once she is all clean it's back to the bedroom to put on her head and wig as well as a sexy outfit I had ready for her. Dressing her up really made her seem more real and so we began to get to know each other a little more intimately. I enjoyed foreplay with her more than I was expecting and soon one thing let to another. Afterwards I packed her back up and dropped her off at the storage facility where she will stay when I can't spend time with her. Unfortunately she can't live at the house with me at this time. I'm already looking forward to seeing her again, which will probably be next week since I've been sick with a bad cold this week. Anyway Kendra would like to say hi to all the TDF members....
you said it looks smaller. Whats the actual height with a measuring tape? just curious

TobyPhotography
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TobyPhotography »

Wow very sexy!

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Does she have gel implants?

INFORMATIONS