www.wmdolls.com

new here

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Corndog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

new here

Post by Corndog »

Hey guys, I just signed up and I'm new to the love doll game, any tips, suggestions, ect...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: new here

Post by CF »

Welcome, Corndog! Take a few minutes to read the Newbie Welcome thread/message at http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369. It may answer some broad questions about the doll hobby and point you in a helpful direction.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

What CF said, then read a lot more. Loads of content here, some of it very helpful!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Corndog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Corndog »

Okay Thanks!

INFORMATIONS