www.wmdolls.com

TPE fingers...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

TPE fingers...

Post by james 1966 »

Anybody else think improvements HAVE to be made to these, a.s.a.p.? I think they suck beyond description. I'd rather pay a little more for jointed fingers than these, flimsy, wiggly, squiggly, wimpy fingers. I really think the hands on these dolls is what constantly remind you that yea, I bought an entry level doll. I just wrote about my dislike for these in another thread and I think it bears repeating. The fingers remind me of the rubber worms I use to go Largemouth Bass fishing with. They end up bent and distorted in the most unnatural positions continuously and there's no way to stop it. I have to either ball them into a fist or hide them from my view when I'm 'using' the doll or I lose my erection when I see the poor, disfigured, special needs hands.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TPE fingers...

Post by Mello_Pello »

Couldnt have said it better...or more humorously...:)

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Good luck trying to get any TPE doll manufacturer to listen to, let alone do anything about it.

Take action DONT BUY that is what they understand.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

I agree! :shakefist:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Multi strand electrical wire would be better.

The gooseneck tube twists horribly

Best wishes

Harem

princeoverit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by princeoverit »

the fingers are the thing i hate the most about my TPE doll. I am constantly readjusting them and I know one day they will break and look like shit. when that happens i will probably just cut her hands off and pretend she's a war victim or something. They are just awful.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

They are terrible looking!!! Laughable even..

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

My thing about finger wires is how sharp the metal is inside... I mean how hard is it to file down metal to be round and not sharp? 25 finger moves tops.... Then rip for sure. I plan on leaving the packaging on my doll forever.

Great thread btw

p.s. This is a low tech fix that is ignored during production. shitty

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

mgarner77 wrote:My thing about finger wires is how sharp the metal is inside... I mean how hard is it to file down metal to be round and not sharp? 25 finger moves tops.... Then rip for sure. I plan on leaving the packaging on my doll forever.

Great thread btw

p.s. This is a low tech fix that is ignored during production. shitty
I'd rather be able to choose no finger wires at all like DS dolls does if I could.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

James, I'd much rather see the chest on your doll, but in the interest of consumer protection, could you post a photo or two of what the hands look like? You just bought your doll within the last month, isn't that right?

Are they salvageable but a LOT of work to straighten, or do they just remain distorted despite your best efforts?

As I've stated elsewhere: If WM wants to please customers, it should offer a torso version of its K-cup doll, and any larger-breasted dolls it produces in the future. Joint problems with the limbs and wire problems with the fingers and toes are too much of a hassle to deal with. imverynuts, I don't know of that's what you were proposing, but it would solve the same issue.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

CF wrote:imverynuts, I don't know of that's what you were proposing, but it would solve the same issue.
DS doll has an option called "floppy fingers" where they are just the silicone with a the palm joint-pad without the finger wires. I've got a 145cm and while her hands are 'mushy' I don't have to worry about pushing on her fingers in the wrong way and punchering the skin. Had a few months now and the fingers are still like new.

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

Okay semi funny story (now it is)....
Way back in 2010 I believe, I was handed a free boy toy from a member who had is mother law coming to live with him. The boy toy was well used, but the tits were still in great shape. I knew NOTHING about finger pokes and/or the type of damage they could cause....
So like on my 3rd attempt getting acquainted with her I nearly cut a 1-2 inch gash in my privates.
Luckly.... I just scratched my stomach up pretty bad... but hey... i was just happy that Mr.Goodbar was not harmed!

Sorry to put this out there moderators... but finger pokes are a lawsuit just waiting to happen!
What if one of the newbies gets ruff and actually hurts himself having fun!?! Do new dolls come with owners Manuals? I like the idea of no wires at all honestly.

Be careful!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

mgarner77, that's a funny story, but you're right: There's a hazardousness that isn't being addressed. The hands and feet need to be redesigned, and fast. Imagine what might be happening with owners who aren't on the forum and thus uninformed about these sorts of flaws.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

imverynuts wrote:
CF wrote:imverynuts, I don't know of that's what you were proposing, but it would solve the same issue.
DS doll has an option called "floppy fingers" where they are just the silicone with a the palm joint-pad without the finger wires. I've got a 145cm and while her hands are 'mushy' I don't have to worry about pushing on her fingers in the wrong way and punchering the skin. Had a few months now and the fingers are still like new.
Agreed, I have two small dolls with no finger wires and I LOVE IT. yes I can't pose her fingers, but dammit finger wires can't give a handjob so whats the point? At least without finger wires 99% of the time her hands look normal and as OP posted it, not like 'special needs hands' No worry about snagging or bumping them on things, or constantly readjusting them.

The other huge issue with finger wires is to make the bends at the knuckle, you have to kink the wires.. well that is exactly what snaps them the fastest. So they look like bent hotdogs. And when they snap they just start pointing any old direction.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

For me, finger wires have been more trouble than they are worth with the exception of high quality photography for high quality dolls.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS