www.wmdolls.com

Wear and tear

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Wear and tear

Post by Doc Brown »

life-is-plastic wrote:I didn't see the pictures, but by the sound of it, they didn't really look like 'wear & tear'
The doll looked like it was dragged.

I also agree with kruiser, there's no logical reason to protect a vendor that ripped you off and won't stand behind the crap they sold you.
The whole story stinks.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

What exactly is the problem here?
How many times do I need to say it? Lack of civility. People were rude and insulting and then they tried say he started it in order to excuse themselves.
that we didn't talk nicely to him?
That's right. How did he warrant being the recipient of rude behavior?
get their head in the game, being weak minded and thinking everyone is gonna be nice to you is a one way ticket to getting taken advantage of.
I don't come here to get my head into the game. And I don't expect to be taken advantage of while visiting here. This isn't a Warcraft multiplayer session where I have to worry about getting mugged for my mighty shield. :grab:
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I see no further point in discussing this, you didn't see the pics so you quite honestly have nothing to base your opinions on and not once did I ever actually insult anyone, I laid out the facts and no one was rude in this entire topic apart from the OP who got aggressive , I suggest you read the thread from the start and then leave me alone, I am tired of repeating myself.

apec47
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by apec47 »

Is there a good guide somewhere for avoiding damage?

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

no one was rude in this entire topic apart from the OP who got aggressive
That's not true.

You can deflect by pointing to the photos all you want. I'm talking about the lack of civility by members towards a new member. You saying "good riddance" is an example.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

ask613
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ask613 »

silicon wrote:Oh ! no ! i have been drying my dolls in the tumble dryer with a good kick to push all the arms and legs in ?..
You keep a doll in your shed? There has to be kitty fucking hair everywhere. Do you use static sheets?

INFORMATIONS