www.wmdolls.com

Wear and tear

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Wear and tear

Post by 4biddenartist »

I think you need to expose who sold you this doll. Makes no sense to hide who you made a purchase from. I know I would not. Who cares if some people get a bad vibe from that it is better to know who sold you the doll and what they are doing to accommodate you. Actually it is very important to us as a community of doll appreciators. You would be doing all TDF members a service to lay all the cards on the table. There is something fishy about all of this and I hope it gets sorted out.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Doc Brown wrote:
Ohnesorg wrote:I'll dispose of her when I have the money for a replacement.
But.... You said you have a 4Woods on the way.
I'm confused. :oops:

After reading your last few posts, I'm detecting an odor and it's not TPE.... :whistle:
Many members want more then one doll and many have more then one doll. What's so confusing about that? It sounds as though he was very pleased with the looks and feel of the damaged doll and he was willing to give that particular model another try. I'd say that was rather decent and understanding of him considering the loss of money. But you admittedly being confused due to your lack of comprehension and understanding chose to cast aspersions on his character.

This is the first time I've seen someone get run off TDF.

I didn't get a chance to see the photos so I don't know what occurred. For example, what might have led to the tears? Were the arms and legs over extended? Was the torso twisted beyond its limits? Were their friction "burns" to the skin? We could have linked him to haremlover's joint manipulation topic. We could have helped a new member and shed light on a mystery. Instead he was made to feel unwelcome. That's a first for this forum that I'm aware of.

4B, he said he didn't want to implicate the vendor because upon receiving confirmation from WMDoll he concluded the damage was due to his ignorance. He said the damage was his fault and he posted here for guidance to avoid ruining another doll.

It's conceivable the tears continued to grow if he continued moving the arms and legs into positions that stretched the tears. It's hard to say because I can't see the photos.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

This was definitely a weird thread. I think perhaps the OP was a little too sensitive and we were a little too critical. But honestly I do not think the people here were being rude. I think the rudeness came into play when the OP started insulting the people trying to comprehend the situation. Yea it is a taboo topic for some people and can be very emotional. But ya got to give us the benefit of the doubt. We were all just trying to wrap our heads around what was happening. It is common for people to order their fist doll from a backdoor dealer on fleabay or amzoon. Ii don't know why he was shielding the company even if it was his fault. But in the two years I have owned my TPE doll the only rips she got were ears due to wig strap and armpits due to lifting arms up a lot. And these tears are not insanely deep like the ones the op pictured. This is why I thought it was a b grade TPE product. I have never seen a person not want to relate where they bought a doll from.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

tubee wrote:It's hard to say because I can't see the photos.
While I think people misunderstood the OPs later postings a bit, the doll was in really bad shape. The kind of injuries you'd probably not even move the doll again until you asked about how to prevent the damage again. Or how to repair it...

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

tubee wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
Ohnesorg wrote:I'll dispose of her when I have the money for a replacement.
But.... You said you have a 4Woods on the way.
I'm confused. :oops:

After reading your last few posts, I'm detecting an odor and it's not TPE.... :whistle:
Many members want more then one doll and many have more then one doll. What's so confusing about that? It sounds as though he was very pleased with the looks and feel of the damaged doll and he was willing to give that particular model another try. I'd say that was rather decent and understanding of him considering the loss of money. But you admittedly being confused due to your lack of comprehension and understanding chose to cast aspersions on his character.
You're quote mining.

My initial post was very supportive but as the OP went further he got rude and confrontational.
Perhaps my post was uncalled for but having said it, I stand by my assessment of the thread.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

4biddenartist wrote:I think the rudeness came into play when the OP started insulting the people trying to comprehend the situation.
The flow of the conversation doesn't indicate it. Despite being accused of some sort of "fishy" indescribable conspiracy to discredit the people he did business with he remained civil. He was then accused " Unless you tell us you went over her with a blade and dragged her half way across the floor without powdering her then It's the most logical conclusion." How was that called for? Despite that remark he was still civil. Then someone basically equated his intelligence to someone who'd shove his doll in a dryer and kick it to get the last parts in. Finally Doc piled on with his 2 cents worth.
We were all just trying to wrap our heads around what was happening.
Which included an accusation that he was trying to undermine the credibility of the vendor and manufacturer with others piling on to the conspiracy. What I saw was a reasonable person taking logical steps towards learning; learning if the doll in fact came from the proper source and was indeed sold as described. He took those steps after it was suggested the doll may be knockoff material. He did the work to exclude the manufacturer and vendor from fault. And he initiated a conversation requesting guidance in using the doll. Somehow he was accused of a crime. Welcome to TDF! :roll:

Doc Brown wrote:You're quote mining.

My initial post was very supportive but as the OP went further he got rude and confrontational.
Perhaps my post was uncalled for but having said it, I stand by my assessment of the thread.
I'm not quoting out of context. You were pleasant b4 you became rude. Please cite the specif post(s) where he became rude b4 you did. Why is an assessment of the thread relevant? And did you make one?
You were talking about his posts and you made an accusation piling on the attack.

What I gather is the new member is a reserved individual who respects privacy. He did not wish to drag the vendor into his request for guidance. He took full blame and chose not to elaborate which is his right.

What might have happened? TPE is extremely stretchy.
In this case the photographer stated he has slept with his doll in this position. The photo is testimony to the 'stretchiness' and strength of TPE. Although a doll can extend its arms over its head it is not recommend that it sustain the position for an extended period. The manufacturer states that the doll should be returned to its resting position after posing.

Perhaps the new member left the doll in a highly stretched position and applied additional force as some of us do during a romp. And by additional force I mean our weight and motion. Obviously the member didn't want to go into detail so I won't either. Regardless, he took full responsibility and initiated a discussion about proper steps to be taken. Perhaps if the conversation had been civil he would have felt comfortable enough to provide more details. We failed to provide an environment of trust and comradery.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Then there's always the possibility imo that the doll is genuine, but that there's been a mix-up (pun intended) during mixture of the tpe resulting in a less resilient tpe doll.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

It's a possibility. The member in this case went out of his way to exempt others from blame.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

i'm not sure why you are trying to defend this guy tubee, if you saw the pics you would of come to the same conclusion we all did. Everything he said was suspicious and contradictory, the injuries sustained by the doll were not in line with how he said he got them. When dealing with situations like this you do not allow emotion to cloud judgement, you use logic and facts. Trying not to piss off a new member is not gonna help him , we saw what we saw and that doll was butchered to hell and back. It was clearly a knock off doll and in no way was it authentic. Yesterday I saw someone trying to sell a 100cm doll off ebay and it was mangled, cuts everywhere and falling to bits and it was nothing like the seller said it was. This is how knock off dolls are , they disintegrate and OP doll was showing the same signs.

When we stated these facts he got defensive and for some reason tried to protect the seller which again makes no sense. If I bought that doll I would expose the seller and the crap he sells. Then OP got pissed at people making some comments and refused to answer our questions so we could better understand the situation and help him. He then chose to run off because we all smelled a rat, we did not run him out, he made that choice on his own and none of us did anything wrong, he bought a knock of doll or slashed one and made a topic about it for some reason, so I say good riddance.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

I didn't see the pictures, but by the sound of it, they didn't really look like 'wear & tear'

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

kruiser wrote:i'm not sure why you are trying to defend this guy tubee
I'm commenting on the lack of civility during the discussion.
if you saw the pics you would of come to the same conclusion we all did.
Says you. And who is this "we all" you speak of, kimosabe?
Everything he said was suspicious and contradictory, the injuries sustained by the doll were not in line with how he said he got them.
He didn't detail how the doll got the injuries. "Everything"?
Trying not to piss off a new member is not gonna help him , we saw what we saw
Being civil helps people to trust they can speak openly so more information is exchanged. I didn't see the photos because a lack of a civil setting caused them to be withdrawn.
When dealing with situations like this you do not allow emotion to cloud judgement, you use logic and facts... and that doll was butchered to hell and back.
The lack of civility ended up diminishing the number of facts available to learn from when the photos were withdrawn. Claiming the doll was butchered is an emotional statement based on emotional response from having viewed photos; photos posted w/o an accompanying explanation.
When we stated these facts he got defensive and for some reason tried to protect the seller which again makes no sense.
He took the blame and wanted to leave the seller out of it.
Then OP got pissed at people making some comments
The "some comments" were rude and insulting. After being treated rudely and after being insulted he chose to leave.
and refused to answer our questions so we could better understand the situation and help him.
He answered questions up to the point of being insulted. He took the blame for the doll becoming damaged. How it got damaged is no ones business because he wasn't blaming anyone else. Had there been a civil trusting environment we might have learned more.
he made that choice on his own
His decision didn't come out of the blue. It was influenced by the way he was treated here at TDF.
so I say good riddance.
This should never become a habit around here.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Damn terrible him leaving we could have actually helped hoim
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I'm not gonna get into an argument about this, no one broke any rules regarding how we talked to him and not everyone in life is gonna talk to another person like they are a child and try not to hurt their feelings. People need to grow up and stop acting so entitled, no one owes anyone anything in life and we spent time writing to him while we could be doing something else.
Also don't be picking apart what I say , I stand by every word I said to that guy and if that's how he treats a doll then he's just wasting his money.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

It's not a matter of breaking rules. It's a matter of sustaining a civil environment. There's a lot of people who don't post here any longer because the discourse has become more coarse. They are very gentle souls. This is their forum too.

You say don't pick apart what you say and no one owes anyone anything. If I don't owe anyone anything then why should I show you any consideration?

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

tubee wrote:It's not a matter of breaking rules. It's a matter of sustaining a civil environment. There's a lot of people who don't post here any longer because the discourse has become more coarse. They are very gentle souls. This is their forum too.

You say don't pick apart what you say and no one owes anyone anything. If I don't owe anyone anything then why should I show you any consideration?
Seems to me you're making something out of nothing here, the OP has left and he's gonna dispose of his doll, we tried to help and he rejected it. What exactly is the problem here? what? that we didn't talk nicely to him? that we voiced our opinions and they are not PC enough for you? If people can't handle another persons opinion then they need to look in the mirror and get their head in the game, being weak minded and thinking everyone is gonna be nice to you is a one way ticket to getting taken advantage of.
As far as I know we still have free speech and that gives us the right to voice our opinions, if someone makes a topic then that person must expect both positive and negative feedback based on the subject matter, if they can't handle it then they should not be making any topics.

If the subject is...touchy then obviously you don't be an idiot and insult the person, you be respectful and sympathise or just keep your mouth shut but this was about a person who trashed a doll and wanted advice, we gave that advice and he chose not to listen and walked, end of story.

INFORMATIONS