www.wmdolls.com

Wear and tear

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Wear and tear

Post by CF »

Joint issues seem to be an issue with a number of TPE dolls at present. I'm captivated by the chest of the WM Dolls K-cup, but refuse to buy one at present due to digits and limbs being damaged either in shipping or in everyday use. I'd buy a torso doll version, but the full body is way too fragile to invest in. In Ohnesorg's defense, this does not appear to be a one-off oddity. The link I posted above is one example of joint issues, although with luck, it may be a matter of twisting that joint back into place.

Mold seems to be another (if you'll pardon the expression) growing problem with TPE, as does color leeching from clothing.

All that being said, it seems we're in a learning curve period as dolls are made from TPE and purchased in greater and greater numbers. The good of this site is that it allows everyone to share experiences and avoid issues in the future.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

CF wrote:RealLoveSexDolls, a side-by-side comparison would be very helpful. I'm guessing you're talking about the bootlegged K-cup doll that also shows up on Aliexpress?
No, we bought a 100cm doll Jadyn from Ebay for $600 which is way below cost price. When we received her, it was very obvious that she was not the real thing. I'm waiting for the video now as it will help MANY buyers in preventing them from throwing away their money.

Martine
RLSD team

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

My tpe 140 about 7 weeks old, and she's holding up really well.
I did manage to find TDF before I bought my doll.
So I was able to be an informed buyer.
It really sucks that you have to go through this. the learning curve is pretty steep and severe.
My girl only has a little damage to the anal entrance. (think it was a slip. I lube it up now just in case)
Your 4wood girl is stunning. I hear they are wonderful dolls.
You might be able to sell your tpe doll to folks on here that repair them.
I said "Aww" out loud when I saw your pictures. I would be devastated if that were my girl.
:crying:

Good luck!
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

Ohnesorg wrote:
itvman wrote:
kruiser wrote:If you have been careful with your doll like you say then I don't see how this doll can be genuine.
I have to say I'm inclined to agree. Who is this mystery seller? It all sounds very fishy to me, like someone is trying make mischief. I would have to throw my WM Doll down the stairs to get that kind of damage.
I hope you're not implying I'm the one trying to make mischief. From all the information I have right now, It looks like I'm simply a stupid idiot not knowing how to properly handle a doll. According to sales@wmdolls.com, they shipped this doll to my address, therefore there is no need to mention the dealer and damage his reputation. I'm not trying to make WM Dolls look bad here - I've been trying to find out whether this is what could be expected of TPE dolls, whether my expectations had been completely wrong, or whether I have been handling her improperly. Even though most of you have come to the conclusion that this doll is fake, according to WM it is not, and I really managed to destroy her like this. I honestly don't know, but I am willing to take the blame on me. I just wish I had known better right from the start.
We ARE saying that doll is a fake, for damage like that to happen you must do some pretty bad stuff to her and if it happened to one area you would do everything so it doesn't happen to another area. Unless you tell us you went over her with a blade and dragged her half way across the floor without powdering her then It's the most logical conclusion. When you get that silicon 4 woods doll you ordered you will see the difference is night and day. Also both my own dolls are from WM and I bought them from vendors on this site so I know for myself the quality they have. If I was you I would just sell that doll and wait for your other one, a bad experience will give you a bad impression of these dolls and it's not good when we with nice dolls know what they should be like.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Oh ! no ! i have been drying my dolls in the tumble dryer with a good kick to push all the arms and legs in ?..

Ohnesorg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ohnesorg »

kruiser wrote: We ARE saying that doll is a fake, for damage like that to happen you must do some pretty bad stuff to her and if it happened to one area you would do everything so it doesn't happen to another area. Unless you tell us you went over her with a blade and dragged her half way across the floor without powdering her then It's the most logical conclusion. When you get that silicon 4 woods doll you ordered you will see the difference is night and day. Also both my own dolls are from WM and I bought them from vendors on this site so I know for myself the quality they have. If I was you I would just sell that doll and wait for your other one, a bad experience will give you a bad impression of these dolls and it's not good when we with nice dolls know what they should be like.
Okay. So after everything I've written, the options are:
1. WM Dolls sent me a fake doll
2. The guy behind sales@wmdolls.com is not affiliated with WM Dolls
3. I'm a lier

Which one is it?

BTW: nobody would buy my doll in her current condition. I'll dispose of her when I have the money for a replacement.

Ohnesorg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ohnesorg »

silicon wrote:Oh ! no ! i have been drying my dolls in the tumble dryer with a good kick to push all the arms and legs in ?..
Fine.
Mods, you can delete my account.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Ohnesorg wrote:I'll dispose of her when I have the money for a replacement.
But.... You said you have a 4Woods on the way.
I'm confused. :oops:

After reading your last few posts, I'm detecting an odor and it's not TPE.... :whistle:

Ohnesorg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ohnesorg »

Doc Brown wrote:
Ohnesorg wrote:I'll dispose of her when I have the money for a replacement.
But.... You said you have a 4Woods on the way.
I'm confused. :oops:

After reading your last few posts, I'm detecting an odor and it's not TPE.... :whistle:
Okay, one last time, for the slow ones:

- I have a WM doll, and I damaged her badly.
- I will dump her and replace her with the exact same model once I have the money.
- I have a 4Woods on order. That's why I'm broke.

It's not that complicated, is it? Well, I guess for some people it is.

But it's obvious I don't belong here. Bye.

Ohnesorg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ohnesorg »

silicon wrote:Oh ! no ! i have been drying my dolls in the tumble dryer with a good kick to push all the arms and legs in ?..
P.s.: asshole.

Andy-74

Post by Andy-74 »

Hi Ohnesorg.
Pls cool down, we are all here sorry about your doll injuries.
You have had bad luck with your beautyful doll, that is so sad.
I'm sure you are very angry and dissapointed right now. Dolls are so expencive and if broken in few days is not fun at all!
Stay this forum and share your next doll with us. It is much more fun when you can share photos and feelings with each others.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

You are not making sense with your comments now Ohnesorg, why would you buy the same model from the same vendor if this is what they sent you? Did you buy it direct from WM or was it someone else? If you did then ask for your money back because dolls are not supposed to end up like this after a week or try and at least get a partial refund. You can sell your doll on here as people use damaged dolls for all sorts of things be that components, spare tpe material or whatever. Also what model did you buy?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Gentlemen, please, we are all friends here! I am certain everybody would like a positive outcome with fully functional and well constructed dolls. I am sure silicon was just making a joke to defuse the tension and make everyone chuckle, I do not think he meant to offend you. The image of someone doing that did make me laugh and not at your expense. Please do not be angry at your fellow doll lovers, remember you have a new girl on the way to make you happy!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
CF wrote:RealLoveSexDolls, a side-by-side comparison would be very helpful. I'm guessing you're talking about the bootlegged K-cup doll that also shows up on Aliexpress?
No, we bought a 100cm doll Jadyn from Ebay for $600 which is way below cost price. When we received her, it was very obvious that she was not the real thing. I'm waiting for the video now as it will help MANY buyers in preventing them from throwing away their money.

Martine
RLSD team
Please post side by sides of the 2.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

itvman

Post by itvman »

In my opinion those pictures were deliberately created to discredit WM Dolls. As kruiser rightly points out, once you saw damage like that occur you'd be careful as possible not to let it happen again. This doll looks like it spent an evening with Freddy Kruger.

No, someone has gone over a doll with a knife and sandpaper, made up a bogus vendor and tried to make people believe that a WM Doll just falls apart after a couple of uses. That is not normal wear and tear. It's a complete scam imo.

INFORMATIONS