www.wmdolls.com

Wear and tear

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Ohnesorg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Wear and tear

Post by Ohnesorg »

As I mentioned in my introductory post, my WM doll has suffered numerous injuries already. Within only seven days, she's had her skin badly torn on virtually all joints. Doubtlessly, I made some mistakes not knowing better how fragile she is; however, I have since tried to be careful, but the injuries seem to increase in number daily. I have bought some TPE glue, which works, but of course the result does not look good.
My plan now is to learn how to properly handle the doll, and then to buy an identical replacement; however, seeing that the injuries seem to increase even while I am being careful, I wonder whether buying a replacement makes sense at all. Is TPE this delicate? Will my next doll look wrecked after only seven days, too?
What has been your experience? Does your doll have holes in the skin at all the joints? Have I bought a doll with a defect, am I just being completely rude to her, or is this what one can expect from a TPE doll?
I especially wonder because I also have a silicone doll on order, costing several times as much as the WM doll. When I ordered it, I hadn't yet received the WM doll. I had no experience with dolls yet, and apparently, I've had completely wrong expectations. So the thought of touching or moving my soon-to-be-received silicone doll fills me with horror because I fear she will break just as easily.
What has been your experience with TPE dolls in general and WM dolls in particular?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Wear and tear

Post by 4biddenartist »

silicone will be much more resilient. But I do not think a TPE doll should tear or rip at the joints so easily whatsoever. I have had my WM TPE doll for 2 years and have only had to glue the earlobe and top of ear on. I think you got a bad batch. Please post pictures and describe what you were doing when she tore in what place. If you are dragging her she could tear but like I said I have had mine for two years and she gets on her knees while i sit on the couch and that has caused her ankles to separate from the skeleton from the rocking motion but not tear. I am pretty rough when I get into it as well. I am surprised her ankles went before the neck honestly. Please post pics and describe what happened. Thanks
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I think you should post pictures of the damages. This is not normal. I have had my TPE for 9 months and she is still strong and is my main doll. You should also contact the vendor who sold you the doll.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Hi Ohnesorg,
Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry to hear you're having these problems.
Last October I purchased a Katie (T1300) from 1AM. Despite some shipping damage, she has held up quite well.

May I ask, did you purchase from an authorized vendor or from eBay, Aliexpress, etc?

A way to make sure you're getting the genuine article is to purchase from an authorized vendor on this forum.
Best to you and please let us know how you make out. 8)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I'm sorry to hear!I just got a hole in karinas right elbow.
I found the joint has a sharp edge that cut the hole.
I hope this the end of it.
Good luck
I have not had such issues with my silicone doll.
DL

Ohnesorg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ohnesorg »

You will not like these pictures ...

Before I received the doll, I read everything I could about it on the web and these forums. I did not think I would break her that easily. I thought, though, that the skeleton would not permit me to bend her in a way that the TPE would tear. That was a wrong assumption.

Two main "accidents" happened in the beginning when her (unexpected) weight overwhelmed me. First, I tried turning her around from her lying on her back to a doggy style position. Her elbow and wrist did not like that. I now know that she cannot rest on her hands, but I did not know that before. Second, I tried turning her around in the bath tub. She was very slippery, and she "broke" her knee there due to overbending, and probably also her feet/toes. I was busy trying to keep her in check, taking care of her arms and legs, so I did not see her feet bending too much until it was too late.

But again, she seems to take more and more damage from usage even though I believe I use her normally the way I should be able to.

I did not buy her from one of this forum's dealers, as I found this place only afterwards. I believe the dealer is reputable; he's been in contact with WM Dolls about this issue. Also, I've contacted WM Dolls personally and mentioned the dealer to them. WM Dolls were only interested to learn how the damage has happened. Apart from that, they don't seem to care that my doll looks like a train wreck after only seven days, and that I will have to buy a replacement some time soon. They did not offer a rebate for my next purchase or anything, so basically it's my own fault for not treating her right.

I was also told not to let her rest in an "unnatural" position (whereby "unnatural" they mean any position other than the one she was shipped in). I had kept her lying on the bed in "natural-looking" positions, and that seems to be enough to damage her skin even within a day or two, which is a disappointment.

(Given that there was no instruction manual of any kind, and that this "article" is rather expensive, I am unsure how I was supposed to know that this doll was so fragile that I should really not move or touch her at all?)

Anyway, I will probably hesitate to do anything other than look at the silicone doll I have on order for quite a while ... And when I believe that my WM doll is not taking any more damage from usage, I will probably have to order a new one.

I will now try to attach some pictures.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

That elbow looks bad. That does not look like normal wear and tear? It looks like the spill in the tub caused several cuts , that or it could be it is NOT a WM doll .

This is my OR ( made in same factory as WM ) this is from rolling
Or it is when her leg moved and she slid down while trying to stand her next to the bed.
DL
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (922.49 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2992 times

crmbond

Post by crmbond »

All I can say is "yikes." I've been debating between TPE and silicone. Provided that I can somehow save up enough money for the latter, I'm more inclined to do so. I'll say it again: Yikes.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Holy shit, I thought my 1'' tear at the crotch after only 3 days was bad, this doll looks like it fell from a second story window. That is some extreme damage.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Looks like the doll was not handled properly. I see new doll owners take their dolls to the shower/tub which in fact is a huge mistake. These dolls are not to be drenched in water like that even if the mfer says it is ok. Those who keep bathing their dolls will experience mold some day and risks of falling in the tub.

There is a proper way to handle the doll but some people don't know.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Carry the doll as a "bride" style, you need some strength depending of the doll's weight, that's basically it.

STT

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

God damn that damage is off the scales , I don't know what the hell you did their but for 7 days that seems very excessive. I have 2 TPE dolls and the most I got was a 1cm cut on a forehead due to a slight pinch from a hair clip and some anal tearing which seems super common and I have had my dolls since march of this year.
You really do have to take good care of your dolls and protect the legs with stockings or socks and do regular powdering.
I think some of these are your fault but at the same time for a doll to tear that bad after only 7 days seems very strange and not right.
A lot of the pics look as though she got slashed with a knife or something and how did the soles of her feet get cut?
Did these tears appear when moving the joints or did you catch her on some sharp objects?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is a backdoor doll. If you baught off of ebay or ali express chances are you have purchased a backdoor doll. That is to say a dactory second.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

dollylamma and samara78, that's where my mind went, too: Ohnesorg, who exactly did you purchase this doll from?

James, I didn't know your K-cup had been damaged, too. Sorry to hear it.

At this point, I am not willing to buy a full-body TPE doll because of the susceptibility to damage either in shipping or everyday use. There are TOO many examples of injuries at this point, especially at the arms and legs. I really feel torsos are the way to go for manufacturers and buyers alike.

Despite the bad news, Ohnesorg, thank you for sharing your experiences. This sort of information helps future buyers make informed decisions.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor