www.wmdolls.com

Anyone seen/got this hottie? Head 446 WM162 E

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Epicudoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Anyone seen/got this hottie? Head 446 WM162 E

Post by Epicudoll »

Just came across this model. Omg she is drop dead gorgeous.
I'm quite slime (60kg) tho so would like maybe this head on a smaller format but can't seem to be able to on Silicone lovers as the bead isnt in the choice. Any idea if it can be possible talking with vendor or it is locked by price?

Otherwise really Interested into the lush doll 153. Do you know if I can put WM heads on Lushdolls?

Sorry if answers are obvious, complete nooby here who is so scared to make a bad expensive decision 😅

Joevega12

Re: Anyone seen/got this hottie? Head 446 WM162 E

Post by Joevega12 »

Epicudoll wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:44 am Just came across this model. Omg she is drop dead gorgeous.
I'm quite slime (60kg) tho so would like maybe this head on a smaller format but can't seem to be able to on Silicone lovers as the bead isnt in the choice. Any idea if it can be possible talking with vendor or it is locked by price?

Otherwise really Interested into the lush doll 153. Do you know if I can put WM heads on Lushdolls?

Sorry if answers are obvious, complete nooby here who is so scared to make a bad expensive decision 😅
hi there just curious what doll did you decided to go with because I'm interested in the 446 head as well just not sure what body yet wm 154B or 159C

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This head will work with any body over 150cm. I have the head but sadly I do not have the 159C or 154B.

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

Cubiko wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:42 am This head will work with any body over 150cm. I have the head but sadly I do not have the 159C or 154B.
yea i gathered im just still undecided between the two bodies on which one to choose when one is being promoted more then the other then maybe I need to go with that one if you guys can shot some more photos with those two bodies 154B and 159 c it would be awesome I also notice on some sites the 159 c is cheaper then a few of the older models like the wm 164f which I already have one im just looking for my next doll to surpassed that I just want something shorter this time

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Joevega12 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:57 pm yea i gathered im just still undecided between the two bodies on which one to choose when one is being promoted more then the other then maybe I need to go with that one if you guys can shot some more photos with those two bodies 154B and 159 c it would be awesome I also notice on some sites the 159 c is cheaper then a few of the older models like the wm 164f which I already have one im just looking for my next doll to surpassed that I just want something shorter this time
I dont have a 154B but Sid's new body is a WM159C I have some shots of her in her thread starting on page 18 when she switched over. Can find it here
viewtopic.php?t=150713&start=255

Also Leatherman's Shay is a 159C and very cute can find her thread here
viewtopic.php?t=154892

Leatherman also has some comparison shots of a few different girls standing next to the 159c

Hope this helps!

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

Thanks appreciate it now im looking at a Se doll 157 H cup body with head 88 😆🤣 I followed the link you gave me in it lead me to someone else posting pictures of thier doll she was was very hot too I was like i want that one I swear I'm worst then a kid at candy store I think I need some serious help because I'm addicted at looking at dolls 🤣

INFORMATIONS