www.wmdolls.com

145 cm to UK help

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
scorp83

145 cm to UK help

Post by scorp83 »

Hi all
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me.. I'm looking into purchasing a wmdoll 145cm and I'm trying to work out how much customs/import tax is going to sting me for.

Has anyone had a 145cm doll delivered to the UK recently that could tell me how much they were charged? I have tried looking on the customs website but there is that many things they add and it says it's also calculated on the cost of delivery but wmdolls is free delivery. I also tried looking for the category that these dolls fit into(I thought would be classed as a mannequin?) But can't see to make head or tail of it.

Any help is much appreciated
Thanks

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 145 cm to UK help

Post by Samurai »

It all depends on who you buy from and how much the declared value on the box is . I have paid as little as £45 and up to £127 for my dolls drop shipped fron China.

:thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS