www.wmdolls.com

WMDOLLTM Seller on amazon

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Duro123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WMDOLLTM Seller on amazon

Post by Duro123 »

Hey guys do you know if WMDOLLTM is a legitimate seller on amazon?

They are selling several Wm Dolls some at a discount.

Thanks

thekingstonreview

Re: WMDOLLTM Seller on amazon

Post by thekingstonreview »

Duro123 wrote:Hey guys do you know if WMDOLLTM is a legitimate seller on amazon?

They are selling several Wm Dolls some at a discount.

Thanks
It would appear that the seller is not WMDOLLTM but a seller by the name of Heaa.
They sell a weird variety of items as well as dolls under incorrect names. They have only 4 ratings and are only on the scene for about a month.
Save your time and your money. Not worth the chance. Go to a vendor like XS Dolls that have been vetted on TDF.
Even if you pay a few dollars more it is worth the peace of mind knowing that you are getting a legitimate product with some recourse if you have a problem.
It's not a doll, dammit, it's an action figure!

Duro123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Duro123 »

Thanks Kingstone. I am surprise they would go as far as to steal the company name!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

That throws up a red flag right there.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Two things.
First, this vendor is using bait and switch
I see them using pictures of a 161WM used to sell a doll that is 138cm, 145, or 158.
Second, they list size options for a Riley doll upto 4'2"?
Jeff and the BCD staff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS