www.wmdolls.com

Joined the Party - Kendra is coming!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jays-Kendra

Joined the Party - Kendra is coming!

Post by Jays-Kendra »

Hey guys I'm Jay. Took me a few weeks of checking this forum to get ideas and hmming and haaaing on the perfect for me design. This place has been a great resource for info. I figured out all kinds of things I needed to get to keep everything clean, looking sexy with the right (hopefully) fitting clothes. It really helps to know that there is a community like this that makes me feel a little less like a freak for ordering a doll. A few things that led to my purchase from RLSD.. Super spuratic dating, when I'm having sex on a regular basis I feel great, smacking it is actually quite depressing.

I'm 38 with a cardio condition for the last few years (cardio myapathy that led to CHF), I have needed some serious cardio and sex has been my only exercise motivator. I'm hoping now I have the tool / motivation I need to get in some regular cardio and improve my skills with those awkward positions that some women try doing that make me say oh crap that feels weird and lose it lol. Physical health and possibly mental health as well as I have read here are my main motivators. I may even blog about my health results and possibly overall experience owning her. A little more about me..I don't consider myself to be a bad looking guy. A little out of shape from the lack of anything exercise related. I'm in IT and have a really good career with a military contractor, I moved about an hour away from home to be closer to work.. Barely know anyone in the area and I'm just far enough away that anyone who want's to come visit definitely needs to call first rather than just stopping in... Which I think is definitely a huge plus owning a doll.. Enough time to say "shit.. pack her away! Mom's coming!" lol. I'm currently on a short term leave which gave me way too much time to start over spending on this new project. My main hobby of the past 6 months or so has been building a media server that kicks netflix ass. Fully automated with an amazing collection, which I guess makes me a huge tv / movie buff, total nerd at heart mixed with some serious wit and sarcasm.

I'm also have a pretty nice camera I bought on vacation a couple years ago with every intention of taking awesome pictures all the time, but lets face it carrying around the phone is way easier but I plan to bust that baby out and shoot some mini sets with all the combinations of hair / outfits over time. I have a decent selection of getting started clothes either here already or on their way. I also followed someone's (sorry I'm not listing names but I'm sure a good bit of you know who I'm talking about) idea and ordered a sewing machine and plan to go thrift store shopping and play around with some alterations and what the heck maybe even try some designs of my own. It sounds interesting and I could use another hobby. I did come up with a pretty cool storage solution. I found a 5ft Christmas tree duffel bag with wheels that is pretty deep and amazingly the pads from my patio set I'm not currently using fit perfectly inside as walls then I have a big fleece blanket lining all of that. I will post pictures of it, It came out pretty cool. Only downside is it's a 5 ft long red bag that looks like the only thing you would put in it is a body lol and it's kind of hard to hide but I will work on my story of what's inside it.. Maybe a blanket bag? Like I said I'll post pics and show where I have it and see what you guys think. Anyway.... I really look forward to making some new friends here.

I ended up going with 140A with Head #62 and tan skin tone. I also requested a custom face job via the altered pic below. That took some time and thought and photoshopping to come up with but I think with the tan skin tone she's going to be super smoking hot.

She is due to be delivered on Tuesday and I'm super pumped and ready with all the necessity's to have her hit the ground running when she gets here. Thanks again to everyone for your amazing contributions in this forum. It really helped me in so many areas of making this fantasy become a reality.

Sorry if the pic is GIANT I wanted to make sure the artists and WM were able to clearly make out all the details I wanted. Here is an idea of what she will look like, I'm sure the tone and different hair styles will make a huge difference.

-Jay

notjoeaverage

Re: Joined the Party - Kendra is coming!

Post by notjoeaverage »

Welcome to TDF

140A is a fine choice, I made the same.

Sex is the best exercise, so enjoy your new workout partner

INFORMATIONS