www.wmdolls.com

K-cup doll on eBay: Real WM product or counterfeit?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

K-cup doll on eBay: Real WM product or counterfeit?

Post by CF »

I came across this. Can some of you fortunate enough to own official k-cup dolls look and verify if it's an actual doll produced by WM, or a fake? If counterfeit, can you point out specific details to help folks discern between the two?

I believe it may be fake because of the low price. If legit, this could be a very good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-silicone-s ... ht_148wt_0
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: K-cup doll on eBay: Real WM product or counterfeit?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nothing screams fake to "us", but if the person is selling a doll RTS, it might be best to have more pictures.
Jeff and Nyoko
Attachments
Nyoko is my gorgeous 148YL
Nyoko is my gorgeous 148YL
bluegreenmyyy.jpg (193.65 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SiliconePimp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiliconePimp »

Ditto what BootyCall said. More pictures would be helpful. Data stamped original, like what the Sales threads demand on TDF. I'd say with a 100% positive feedback with a lot of transactions as a seller it doesn't strike me as a scam. Message them for more info if it is something that works due to proximity or domestic situation.

With that said, as a seller I want to know how that seller can list an item and not have it show up on their Listings Page. Becker does that with his dolls, and it is something I would like to do as the main body of inventory I auction off on ebay doesn't really fit well with the sexdoll thing.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can ask for a few pics of the doll with todays date and the vendors name on a piece of paper next to her
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Scam. Look at rest of sellers items in his feedback listing.
None of them doll related. Every single sale from 'more then a year ago' makes me suspect scammers bought a 'good standing' ebay account.

Also while it says 100% for the past 12 months.. (of 12 whole tranactions)

If you look at the feedback itself you see:
Negative: Item was never shipped. Seller wouldn't contact me. Do not buy from this seller! Mudd vintage 7.5 brown chunky heels (#121526343465)
Neutral: never received item, got refund, but wanted item 2011 Hooters Calendar - New; Still in shrink wrap! (#120643226284)
Negative: Paid, but item never arrived. Trying to get money back through eBay Creative USB Soundcard - Xmod (#120643231490)
So we have multiple item never arrived feedback (3 outta 43 = 93% feedback score = HORRIBLE for ebay, don't even consider buying from), Account that has been inactive for over a year, account only sold totally random, non doll or even really sex related items.

I would say 100% most likely this is a scam. You'll be lucky to get a blowup doll and the ebay account info may not be correct at all, for example I HIGHLY doubt that e-bay member is in the united states as listed. Also they are just another drop shipper, they don't have the doll in question as stated by "Manufacture and shipping will take 3 - 5 weeks."
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

At $2,500 it isn't even a very good deal. TDF vendors have it listed for less.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

subcom117 wrote:At $2,500 it isn't even a very good deal. TDF vendors have it listed for less.
Sadly the price is the only thing that suggests its not a fake to me. But then yes you should just get it from a TDF vendor and you'd know you are not getting a fake. Given the indications I have provided, I would say 90%+ chance that ebay ad is going to be a fake/fraud, with the price being the only reason you have a 10% chance at it being really that doll you receive.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

thekingstonreview

Post by thekingstonreview »

you're always better off paying a little more to a vendor here on TDF just to make sure you are getting the right product and to have some recourse if the doll has a problem
It's not a doll, dammit, it's an action figure!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks for the insights. It's really helpful to consider some of the points that you brought up. Hopefully folks who aren't active on the boards, but reading this, will be steered in the right direction as well.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

EBAY is a joke.
You can will a paypal dispute for not as described and can not leave negative feedback to warn others.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS