www.wmdolls.com

A Plea to WM Dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stiff-martini
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: A Plea to WM Dolls

Post by Stiff-martini »

Wow! The polled response seems split but with the big-boob crowd making a strong and emphatic showing! I personally would prefer D's, but did a little research and found that a 28G cup is actually about the same size as a 38D. I didn't know how to guage the size of a G cup, but once I found that out I went ahead and placed my order for a 161CM, tan, #15 head, insert, stand-up from Real Love Sex Dolls. Thanks for all the great responses!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Best of luck, Martini! Reviews are always appreciated here. Please let us know how things went in terms of communication with the seller, speed of shipping, condition of the doll upon arrival, etc. It helps people gauge what to expect if they make a purchase.

And, let's hope that the strong and emphatic showing from us breast fans entices WM and others to continue to develop and sell huge-boobed dolls.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I completely agree with the original poster. I would surely love to see normal-sized C cup breasts used more across the board. I prefer the size of grapefruit; just large enough for a hand full, yet small enough to be anatomically convincing and respectable.

The 161 really is quite a lady to behold.

Alas, she's too much woman for me.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

I like A's and B's, but I wish I had that guys job.

INFORMATIONS