www.wmdolls.com

Why I enthuse about WM dolls.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Why I enthuse about WM dolls.

Post by haremlover »

I haven't had problems using Hydrogen Peroxide as a sterilising agent. But my ladies don't receive a lot of sexual use at all. This was why I bought the second 155 :lol:

Best wishes

Harem

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:I haven't had problems using Hydrogen Peroxide as a sterilising agent. But my ladies don't receive a lot of sexual use at all. This was why I bought the second 155 :lol:

Best wishes

Harem
Oh no, won't somebody think of your poor sexually starved ladies!

But all jokes aside. Yes it should be ok if you REALLY clean them out ASAP afterwards, but some of us are kinda lazy after sex, so I don't recommend using anything that could increase the chances of mold if your a little slow on the cleanup
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi, yes my 1st doll is a WM136 [chosen at first for the weight factor as I was new to dolls]
I have to say I was impressed so much when I opened the box, even though I knew she was going to be a bit short for me, as I'm 5 foot 11 :wink:

Here's a few of Rachel -

cheers,
up2
Attachments
srL6214.jpg
srL6214.jpg (115.99 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
rL6245b.jpg
rL6245b.jpg (96.54 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
rL6190.jpg
rL6190.jpg (85.55 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
rL6152.jpg
rL6152.jpg (115.88 KiB) Viewed 1014 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations!

It's the eyes - they're hypnotising . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi, glad you like the eyes on her, Harem. Here's a few more where she decided to keep some clothes on!! :wink: I'm definitely considering another WM tpe doll, but I'm a bit torn between a few of them around the 140-158cm height :D
Attachments
22rc0147.jpg
22rc0147.jpg (135.16 KiB) Viewed 953 times
26rc0159b.jpg
26rc0159b.jpg (143.04 KiB) Viewed 953 times
36rc0196.jpg
36rc0196.jpg (143.95 KiB) Viewed 953 times
45rc0226b.jpg
45rc0226b.jpg (127.82 KiB) Viewed 953 times
51rc0263.jpg
51rc0263.jpg (132.41 KiB) Viewed 953 times
57rc0282b.jpg
57rc0282b.jpg (140.58 KiB) Viewed 953 times

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Really enjoyed this thread, good information and heart felt.

I must agree I would own a WM,YL,OR any day over the so called "high end" dolls.
I just can not say enough about TPE ( yes you must treat it with respect) it is so soft it's mind blowing.
Would love to know what WM's TPE feels like first hand. I am a YL guy.
I will also say the beauty of these three companies is IMO the best looking. A great selection of faces, and bodies.

WM surly stands at the head of the line with their dolls. Priced fair based on dollar standards of China.
Not everyone makes 25+ dollars an hour , or need all the things associated with US living styles, like the US doll makers. Price does not mean quality. WM meets the needs of it's customers and goes beyond.

The improvements over the last year have shown , they are trying to move these beautiful creations in the right direction.

And that is a good thing.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yesterday I was extremely impressed.

Nefertiti and I were working together . . . and perhaps a little faster than we should have been
DSCF4575.JPG
DSCF4575.JPG (609.01 KiB) Viewed 853 times
and . . .

. . . she fell
DSCF4606.JPG
DSCF4606.JPG (590.79 KiB) Viewed 853 times
It's testimony to WM's TPE than after showering her down and cleaning her up, her sum damage is a hole at the wig line, a faint graze to the side of her nose and a bent foot plate. It was a hard fall, and naked. No damage to the body. This is possibly less than the damage that I'd expect with the new soft silicones of other manufacturers. With hinges all in the right places and a TPE of a quality nothing short of excellent, WM are leading TPE doll manufacturing into maturity.

Best wishes

Harem

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:... With hinges all in the right places and a TPE of a quality nothing short of excellent, WM are leading TPE doll manufacturing into maturity.

Best wishes

Harem

Except for the neck, Still no hinge there.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DarkOne wrote: Except for the neck, Still no hinge there.
My wife's away at the moment. When she returns I'll be wondering why her neck doesn't creak in bed :-)

Now more conscious of such things I was aware of my shoulder creaking the other day. . . .

Best wishes

Harem

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

After the disastrous accident the other day . . .
DSCN1462.JPG
DSCN1462.JPG (829.38 KiB) Viewed 813 times
DSCN1468.JPG
DSCN1468.JPG (852.29 KiB) Viewed 813 times
DSCN1466.JPG
DSCN1466.JPG (860.99 KiB) Viewed 813 times
DSCN1464.JPG
DSCN1464.JPG (818.97 KiB) Viewed 813 times
For a doll to survive quite a violent falling over as well as this demonstrates good quality of material and construction.

Best wishes

Harem

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

Awesome post. Love the story. And the pics. May your dolls continue to being you great joy and happiness thru all your adventures.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

DarkOne wrote:
haremlover wrote:... With hinges all in the right places and a TPE of a quality nothing short of excellent, WM are leading TPE doll manufacturing into maturity.

Best wishes

Harem

Except for the neck, Still no hinge there.

I'll take the lack of a solid neck over back breaking issues and only one usable orifice.

Haremlover: Did she land on concrete or gravel? That must have been a nasty spill. My standing doll is almost always standing. She hasn't fallen, but I worry. Glad to see your girl survived largely unscathed.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Wow I can only imagine what you were thinking when she took the tumble. Glad to hear she's okay, and still beautiful as ever!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She fell forwards from the stone step where she bent her right foot slightly (you can see toes pointing upwards as a result) over a metal plate at the door frame onto a wooden oak floor, where her boobs made an imprint of oil squeezed out in the impact, and the cracking sound of her eye falling out. This really was a nasty fall. Chloé in France has fallen over seven times but I'm not so confident that the new silicones would survive as well as she does - so that is why at the moment I'm drawing attention to how good the new TPE really is.

Dirt comes off silicone more easily but a shower and good wipe cleaned up Nefertiti impressively.

The work that we were doing was a race against time -
DSCF4545.JPG
DSCF4545.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 779 times
DSCF4600.JPG
DSCF4600.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 779 times
as you can see from the shadow . . .

and in my opinion WM's sculpture
DSCF4594.JPG
DSCF4594.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 779 times
achieves status of raving beauty.

Keeping Nefertiti for photography I bought second hand a non-standing version of her twin. To say WM know about what a toy lady needs to know what to do in bed is an understatement. This is in no way a deprecation of my enthusiasms for other dolls but this doll is extraordinarily exceptional. Not only are her frontal assets a big turn-on but she's lightweight enough to be able to manoeuvre in bed and without having to wake up and expend large effort, side to side, on top, underneath, this genius sculpture really is fit for all purposes intended.

Best wishes

Harem

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

haremlover wrote:She fell forwards from the stone step where she bent her right foot slightly (you can see toes pointing upwards as a result) over a metal plate at the door frame onto a wooden oak floor, where her boobs made an imprint of oil squeezed out in the impact, and the cracking sound of her eye falling out. This really was a nasty fall. Chloé in France has fallen over seven times but I'm not so confident that the new silicones would survive as well as she does - so that is why at the moment I'm drawing attention to how good the new TPE really is.

Dirt comes off silicone more easily but a shower and good wipe cleaned up Nefertiti impressively.

The work that we were doing was a race against time -
DSCF4545.JPG
DSCF4600.JPG
as you can see from the shadow . . .

and in my opinion WM's sculpture
DSCF4594.JPG
achieves status of raving beauty.

Keeping Nefertiti for photography I bought second hand a non-standing version of her twin. To say WM know about what a toy lady needs to know what to do in bed is an understatement. This is in no way a deprecation of my enthusiasms for other dolls but this doll is extraordinarily exceptional. Not only are her frontal assets a big turn-on but she's lightweight enough to be able to manoeuvre in bed and without having to wake up and expend large effort, side to side, on top, underneath, this genius sculpture really is fit for all purposes intended.

Best wishes

Harem
Dude. These are beautiful shots and that wig is wonderful. You are confirming to unbelievers what I have been knowing: The 155 is dynamite in bed! :twisted: The problem with many dolls in bed is awkwardness. You have to learn what positions are actually feasible with your doll, and often, you wind up with less than accessible ports, or the inability to achieve satisfaction in some or many positions. With the normal 155, ALL positions with ALL 3 HOLES are quite easily achieved. Once this doll loosens up, she becomes an unstoppable sex machine. While the standing version is much better for photography, it cannot compare in bed. Out of bed is where this doll shines. She can stand up and be taken from behind like no other solid doll I've seen. When you've got one bent over and one spread eagle, life is good! 8)

INFORMATIONS