www.wmdolls.com

Hi all...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hi all...

Post by Dollover2000 »

Hello everyone. Newbie here (sort of). I did spent some time here on the TDF back in 2003-2005 under a name/password I can’t remember, but for all intents and purposes I am still green and wet behind the ears. I did tour the Abyss factory back then and almost had one, but things fell through last minute, and she never got built and I got my money back. I’m looking forward to jumping in the wonderful world of WM dolls now. I have my eye on the ever popular 155 DD #46, And I think I may have found one that fits my budget (Previously owned, excel cond). Hopefully everything works out. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. More to come…
It’s good to be back. :)
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hi all...

Post by gunsmithcat »

Welcome back to the forum! I hope you have a blast!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Thank you so much! Oh my, how this place has grown! I can’t believe the wealth of information/dolls that are on here now. When I was first getting into the “doll thing” umpteen years ago, there was only about a handful of manufacturers the world over. I think it’s great that they have become more mainstream and more affordable.
Which means… I can now afford to own more than one!
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Yeah... Specially tpe can be pretty affordable... But I like silicone the best...
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

INFORMATIONS