www.wmdolls.com

New RealDoll Body 9 Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

New RealDoll Body 9 Doll

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

WM seems to specialize in breasts, While Yourdoll focuses on big asses. Thus I have a recommendation for WM. Have you ever thought about molding a TPE doll similar to the Body 9 Realdoll? Maybe not as big for breasts, but similar? Realdolls are heavy, and so will this WM doll be. But its okay because people who love big breasts will not hesitate if you mold a doll like this. People are always asking about the Body 9 that Realdoll discontinued, Perhaps you can pick it up? I think its a great idea. Something worth looking into. The 165 K cup was good from WM, but her breasts sagged too much and it wasn't super realistic. I thought the body 9 was the most ideal. Perhaps WM can make a doll similar to Ruby13's breasts and Realdoll body9.
I have attached photos below.
Attachments
lindseydanielle1.jpg
lindseydanielle1.jpg (40.75 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
lindseydanielle3.jpg
lindseydanielle3.jpg (87.52 KiB) Viewed 2714 times

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New RealDoll Body 9 Doll

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Which face is the Realdoll? The one at the bottom picture with the open mouth.
I want to get a face with an open mouth. Not to stick my p---s in, but
because it "she" looks much more life like.
Which other Realdoll faces have open mouths?

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

Body 9 is doomed close to Kelly of 3rd Art...:-)
Why they do not make more to even better and bigger is a mystery to me???

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I couldn't agree more with your suggestion. Real doll should sit up and take notice that they were really onto something. Original marketing pictures were so dreadful. Done up like a cartoon character from bad angles. I think they should do a relaunch but first make the breast base wider, which would look better and reduce failure rate tearing
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

The YL 150cm has some of the biggest boobs! As per ass passion dolls all the way!

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Mcupplease, I agree with you. The old RD body9 they did not take that good of photos for and they only had pictures of her with that cartoonist face and pink wig like you said. I know lots of people said the old body 9 had a defect and too many people that owned them had the boobs rip which is partly why they stopped making the body 9. I believe if they wanted to remake the body 9 or come out with something similar or just in general a new doll with nice curves and boobs as big as the ones that were on the body 9 and maybe even make the boobs a better looking shape I think they have the technology to make that happen now if they wanted too. They are already have the technology to add gel implants in the butt and boobs of their new dolls which feel very nice ^^.

INFORMATIONS