www.wmdolls.com

Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

Post by justintime »

Can anyone tell us if WM uses this goose neck? It is our understanding that WM and YL are located in the same place,
and the dolls are made along side one another. Is this true.
The gooseneck is riddled with problems.
Beauty is only skin deep, so is there a difference in the skeleton or not?
If they are not , can someone that really knows and is not guessing , let us know.

Removed quote (Rule 10).
Attachments
Interlocked-font-b-flexible-b-font-cable-font-b-conduit-b-font-font-b-electrical-b.jpg
Interlocked-font-b-flexible-b-font-cable-font-b-conduit-b-font-font-b-electrical-b.jpg (49.34 KiB) Viewed 7984 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (22.69 KiB) Viewed 7984 times
bigproblems.jpg
bigproblems.jpg (60.32 KiB) Viewed 7984 times
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unsupported claims
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

Post by justintime »

bump :whistle:
Shelby Model Information

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

I can testify they do indeed!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I would really like WM to chime in, even YL someone that is willing to go on the record.
What..no takers.. wonder why?

Beauty is only skin deep
Shelby Model Information

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Multiple WM dolls have suffered failures in the neck and every repair thread has shown they use gooseneck pipe for the neck, for all sizes of their dolls. (120~160cm at least for sure, not sure about smaller)

Despite many people asking them and other TPE companies, Not one of them has upgraded to a hinged neck for any TPE doll of any size.

It seems every TPE doll is doomed to use the EXACT same skeleton, as TPE doll manufactures are too fucking lazy to make their own or demand changes be made. It sickens me that TPE dolls are made with a death sentence built in by using components known to fail like gooseneck.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Where does that skeleton photo come from?

It's not actually a WM skeleton to my knowledge - no back joint giving rotation or front back bend.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:Where does that skeleton photo come from?

It's not actually a WM skeleton to my knowledge - no back joint giving rotation or front back bend.

Best wishes

Harem
Im going to wager its a 120cm or so skeleton, Because AFAIK they don't have the back joint, and look at how huge the arch is for the hip to make room for the vagina/anal cavity.

Either that skeleton was designed for a king kong dong, or its actually very small.

This would also explain why 120cm dolls have not gotten the back joint. It would require installing it behind her boobs about and that would be a very strange place for the doll to bend. the only alternative would be 2 joints built into the upper hip (that actually might be a very good solution, replace that 90 degree weld with a pivot joint and it would allow her to pivot forward/back and do a little bit of rotation)

I still haven't been able to get much confirmation that 120CM dolls even use a hinged skeleton however. Im pretty sure 60/80cm dolls all use a wire based skeleton but I have always wondered if the hinged skeletons start at 140cm or 120cm or 100cm.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Harem

These photos were sent to me a few weeks ago by Eric, he stated that they were in his 148cmYL
My 148 has a broken neck. Due to the bad quality of material used in the neck.
I was then sent a repair part to "fix" the problem. Keep in mind this was a $2,000 doll one month old.

The so called repair part does not do much of anything.
The reason I ask this about the WMdoll, it's my understanding they use the same skeleton as YLdoll..

Everyone should really understand what they are getting. Also that no warrantee is given even for a doll one month old.
Shelby Model Information

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

So is there a warrantee given with a WMdoll , if indeed they use the same skeleton?
Which has known quality problems.
Shelby Model Information

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
I will pass this on, fair enough?
If there are multiple doll owners, please feel free to have them email me at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com and I will forward on accordingly.
I will do my best, but I have found out after being in the military for over 20 years, some times people NEVER get the correct information ( if any at all) to make an educated decision.
Although I myself, having a BS in mathematics, see things in black or white, I truly believe the answer is normally somewhere in the middle.
V/r
Jeff aka BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

ALCON,
I will pass this on, fair enough?
If there are multiple doll owners, please feel free to have them email me at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com and I will forward on accordingly.
I will do my best, but I have found out after being in the military for over 20 years, some times people NEVER get the correct information ( if any at all) to make an educated decision.
Although I myself, having a BS in mathematics, see things in black or white, I truly believe the answer is normally somewhere in the middle.
V/r
Jeff aka BCD
what does this mean Jeff
Shelby Model Information

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

justintime wrote:So is there a warrantee given with a WMdoll , if indeed they use the same skeleton?
Which has known quality problems.
Nope. In the doll game your considered lucky if they send you repair parts, especially when it comes to the TPE vendors.

0 warrantee by pretty much any manufacturer. Your lucky if you can even get a partial refund for shipping damage from some of them.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Just in time,
I will email Eric or Sam.
CrazyCajun,
Please contact Sam, ok.
Dark one,
Eric offered a partial refund on a doll sent to Russia that was obviously tampered with. Even if a manufacturers do nothing, vendors should take care of the customers first then go to the manufacturer. I have been told repair parts have been sent out to a couple.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

THIS is apparently a bad problem area , i don't know if all doll companies use this same neck joint which seems to break , i am hoping doll companies will chime in here especially if they are using different neck connections . and also that companies and even venders see this is a bad design in the neck and hopefully companies will create a better neck and joint connection . doll companies have listened to many things for the customers and this should be no different .
if the neck joint breaks to easy or is a weak point of the doll , people will be afraid to order dolls because , the neck joint won't last. dolls are an investment .

it's in doll companies own best interest to fix this problem , before sales start dwindling off.

from what i see of bad welds etc.(IF THE JOINT IS THE SAME IN YOUR DOLL ) i would advise against hanging the body by a hook in fear of the neck part breaking and pulling off and dropping the body itself on the floor .

if the doll had a strong neck joint and bolted good to main frame , the hook into the base of neck i would think be a great way to hang the doll . but it all depends on the neck joint and knowing what type it actually is and how connected.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Still no comments from Doll Manufactures here..
This is either a problem and they hope this thread gets dropped,
or something they just do not care about.
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS